Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)

Luvdisc-Grams

Want to send a valentine to your fellow Marrilanders
?

Hello everyone! It's that time of year again. Time to give out some Luvdisc-Grams. The purpose of this thread is to provide valentines to our fellow Marrilanders. It is similar to Secret Santa, but we get the help of Literal Cupid this time around. c;

:totodile: ♥ How does this work? ♥ :azumarill:

Basically, you are going to be sending out cute little notes and/or gifts to any forum member of your choosing. You are able to send out as many Luvdisc-Grams as your heart desires! However, these gifts will be sent out by Literal Cupid herself (that's me :D).

I know Cupid is a male deity. But let me have my fun dammit.

Once Valentine's Day rolls around, I'll send the valentines out through private message. The last three years have been great, so let us do our best to send out even more Luvdisc-Grams out this year and make everyone really feel the love. ღ

:totodile: ♥ Things to Keep in Mind ♥ :azumarill:

:totodile: ♥ Please Stay Appropriate: Since I am sending out your valentine's, please remember to stay appropriate. Do you really want me to read your weird stuff? I
do not think so. You also should not creep out the people you are sending Valentines to, that will not be good. ;3;

:azumarill: ♥ You have to send me your gifts through private message on Marilland: Do not post your gifts in this thread, and do not send them to me through Discord DMs, or any other form of social media. I will only accept gifts that are sent to me through private message. This makes things a lot easier
for me when it is time to send out the valentines.

:totodile: ♥ Please stay anonymous until Valentine's Day: Revealing yourself takes the fun out of the event. Once Valentine's Day rolls around, then you are
able to tell everyone about the Valentine's you sent out.

:azumarill: ♥ You do not have a limit on how many Valentine's you can send out: Want to send out one? One-hundred? Both options are fine. Just please keep your gifts in the same PM so I can easily locate your gifts while also having a clean PM box.

:totodile: ♥ If you want to give a Pokemon away, let us arrange a time to meet so we can trade: We will arrange a time that'll work for both of us. Once Valentine's Day comes around, I'll contact that person to trade. If you have any concerns that the person you want to send a Pokemon to can even trade, let me know and I'll try to figure it out whether or not they have a gen six/gen seven game.

*Please keep in mind, I do not own a switch, so I cannot accept gifts from Let's Go P/E.

:azumarill: ♥ You do not have to give away Pokemon: You can also make sprites, graphics, stories, poems, drawings, notes, anything your heart desires. You can even serenade people if you want to go that route.

:totodile: ♥ If you want your Luvdisc-Grams to be shown in public, you must give me permission to do so: The reason why I am sending out valentines privately is so that no one feels upset that certain members would receive ten while others might only receive one. If you want me to show off your valentine's you must give me permission.

:azumarill: ♥ Interested in sending me a Luvdisc-Gram? Send it to a member of our staff team please so I can be surprised.

:totodile: ♥ Have fun! I can't wait to see what wonderful Valentine's you guys come up with. c:

:totodile: ♥ Questions? Comments? Concerns? ♥ :azumarill:

Feel free to send me a private message or post in this thread. If you want any help with gift ideas, do send me a private message. We can brainstorm together. ^_^

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Remember a little over a week until Valentine's day. I understand this time is busy because of all the prom festivities, but just reminding you all. ^^

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Luvdisc grams have all been sent out! Thank you for everyone that participated. c:

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Thank you for the gift!! It was a total surprise! I think I know who made it for me...

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
Shout out to the person who gave me the most adorable purrfect pictureeeeeeee!!!