Mafia.gg and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate lobbies

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Hello. Just like last year, we will be having some festivities and hang outs happening during camp. Winning during these activities does net you points, but first and foremost, this is mostly for fun. You would get 5 points per win in each activity, for a maximum of 20 . If you reach 20 points, you will not be able to earn more, but please feel free to keep participating. We figure capping it at 20 makes it so people do not try to do this for the points, but still ensures there is a slight incentive for partaking in more activities/events.
NOTE: this means 20 points for each activity, meaning you can realistically get a maximum 40 points. However, do not try to point scum these events cuz it'll be really easy to tell.

SMASH BRUHS
Flo, Bubba, Nick, and I will be hosting smash lobbies from time to time throughout camp. Winning does give you points. However, it depends on the circumstance and the layout of the match. If we have a lobby in which there are too many of one cabin being represented, you might not get points if you win. It is up to the discretion of the host at the time. I trust them, so do not question whatever decisions they make. We are already having a serious smash tourney, so these lobbies will be full of matches with wacky rulesets and what not. It really depends on what you are all feeling at that time.

MAFIA.GG
https://mafia.gg/
Rather than using epicmaf, we will be using this website now. It seems really user friendly, so I'd like to give it a try. We will be hosting all kinds of mafia games on it depending on turnout and what kind of set ups we wanna use. Just create an account on the site so that when we start this up, it'll be easy to join in.

Ok that's all i wanted to say have fun guys!!!
Do note that very soon we will have ping roles available for these events (as well as saltybet) in the discord so it'll be easy to know when this stuff is going on if you want the role

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
SMASH BROS POINT TRACKER
Gold: 10 points
scott: 20 points
Koolomonster: 20 points
Varhii: 10 points
Soulmaster: 5 points
Wheegalure: 20 points
Franciscosta: 20 points
Rockie: 10 points