Marriland Forums Ambidex Showdown [The end]

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
i'm sure francis has a plan for ppl who try to escape once they got 9 points so it isn't so easy

so my fellows don't even try it :J

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
We have a very special punishm- wait no that's not the right game.

Ambidex Gaaaaaaaaame! Round five! The results!

Here are the results from your game! And we're back to having repeated results! A lot more people are able to escape, and the door is back in business! However, just as Bossvelt said, winning the game won't be as easy as simply opening a door...

ROUND 6

SPECIAL RULE

This round's special rule is TIME LIMIT! Due to a malfunction on your bracelets, everyone will lose 9 BP at the start of round 9! Better hurry up...

Also remember THE BIGGER THEY ARE is still in effect! Players with 9 or more BP have different point gains from the rest of the players, according to this chart:

BRACELETS

Kilza - 9 PAIR
Bossvelt - 10 PAIR
Dregran - 3 SOLO
theDINOsaurus - 7 PAIR
Revan - 9 PAIR
Felly - 10 SOLO
Biohazard - 7 PAIR
Cynical_Toast - 9 SOLO
LuluRina - 7 PAIR

I'll be sending the PMs shortly. You have 48 hours to send in your actions! The results will be announced after that time limit or when everyone has voted. Good luck!

Last edited:

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
@Franciscosta if someone tries to open the door, does it open immediately or at the end of the round during which they say to open?

(I'm not opening this round, don't worry people)

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
@Franciscosta if someone tries to open the door, does it open immediately or at the end of the round during which they say to open?

(I'm not opening this round, don't worry people)
It opens right away, or at least as soon as I see it.

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
Okay, so judging by the math here....

three of us just need one round to get 9 points, and Dregran needs 3, aka the start of round 9....
Where everyone's points gets put down by 9...

RIP Dregran ):

I mean, unless he betrays but that would be an evil thing to do...

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Okay, so judging by the math here....

three of us just need one round to get 9 points, and Dregran needs 3, aka the start of round 9....
Where everyone's points gets put down by 9...

RIP Dregran ):

I mean, unless he betrays but that would be an evil thing to do...
If he were to betray and we ally, then Christy "dies". Either way someone is done for plus if Brett betrays, it's basically a certainty that he still won't have enough to get out because people will be upset with him for causing the "death" of someone else and could prevent him from getting 9 still.

That would also greatly reduce the chances of me getting out: I'd have to successfully betray in Round 7 to get back to 9. So if he betrays then he could be causing 3 people to be executed, 1 for sure. If he allies, he's responsible for one execution and anyone who decides to prevent Christy from getting out is responsible for that.

Last edited:

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
I did not expect Biohazard to betray or to ally. Literally impossible to read.

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Apologies for the late round!

Ambidex Gaaaaaaaaame! Round six! The results!

Here are the results from your game! After a series of betrayals, a player seems to be walking a thin line between life and death... Will he be able to make up for all those points in the next couple of rounds?

ROUND 7

SPECIAL RULE

This round's special rule is SHARING IS CARING! You'll have access to a special command this round, /CONTRIBUTE [number]! This is an optional command to be given alongside your /ALLY or /BETRAY commands, which will allow you to donate some of your points to Dregran. Just put how many points you wish to donate after the command. However, so that you don't get too used to me being helpful, for every point you give, there's a 50% chance I'll just take it for myself. The donated points will be taken into account after the results have been added up.

Oh, and before you get too generous, here's a tip: BP will be very important when the time to escape this places comes. So choose wisely...

Also remember THE BIGGER THEY ARE is still in effect! Players with 9 or more BP have different point gains from the rest of the players, according to this chart:

Finally, remember your TIME LIMIT! At the start of round 9, everyone will lose 9 BP!

BRACELETS

Kilza - 10 PAIR
Bossvelt - 11 PAIR
Dregran - 1 SOLO
theDINOsaurus - 10 SOLO
Revan - 11 SOLO
Felly - 11 PAIR
Biohazard - 9 PAIR
Cynical_Toast - 10 PAIR
LuluRina - 9 PAIR

I'll be sending the PMs shortly. You have 48 hours to send in your actions! The results will be announced after that time limit or when everyone has voted. Good luck!

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
I should have seen this coming.

e: Don't sad react, you traitors! :madazurill:

Last edited:

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
The logical breakdown from our messages is that if you didn't ally, we would betray. Therefore, us allying implies that you allied, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we would HAVE to ally if you did.

Ok logic aside I feel terrible about the betrayal and I'm not lying about that. I kinda deceived you a little so...

Last edited:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
ok so basically I'm Quark

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
we have to betray unless you promise to ally
What you really meant was "We will betray anyway LUL"

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
we have to betray unless you promise to ally
What you really meant was "We will betray anyway LUL"
Nah we actually talked about it and I hit betray bc I didn't want to risk Christy getting stuck. :/ We came to an impasse before that tho like we had arguments for both cases and didn't really come to an agreement on what to choose.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
dang, a lotta drama in here 🍿

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
/Open

All of us minus brett have 9 And he can't get to 9 So lets all get outta here

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
👀 🍿

Really wish I could use the AzuriPopcorn emote right now, rip

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
/OPEN

Sweet freedom, come to me.

EDIT: Oh, I guess I don't need to post that I'm opening the door since Boss posted it.

Well, in that case, hello, I'm here and I'm ready for freedom.

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Well this happened earlier than I expected! Anyway, on Bossvelt's command, the 9 door opens! Everyone with more than 9 BP escapes, and 9 seconds later the door closes, trapping Dregran forever.

You are just about to celebrate your freedom when you notice you're not out of the woods yet. In front of you lay 9 doors, each one numbered accordingly.

Here are the survivors' BP:
Kilza - 10
Bossvelt - 11
theDINOsaurus - 10
Revan - 11
Felly - 11
Biohazard - 9
Cynical_Toast - 10
LuluRina - 9

FINAL ROUND

PART 1 - THE 9 DOORS

So here's how the final round is going to work. To even get access to it, you have to find the door that leads to it, which is one of the doors numbered 1 through 9. Each one of you is only allowed to open exactly one door. If any of you finds the correct door, then the whole group gets to go through. As you can imagine, if only one person escaped, it would make this part quite hard, but if all nine of you succeeded in opening the door I'd just skip this part altogether. Since 8 people escaped, even if it's highly likely you'll get it, you still have to go through it.

To make your choice, post in this thread with /CHOOSE [number]. Try not to pick a number someone else has picked already. Good luck!

Last edited:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
/CHOOSE 1