Tournament Marriland Forums Draft League 2019

Wheegalure

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/draftfrontier-gen7draftleaguetier-75038

Here's my match vs Luke, I won. I think this game was pretty interesting and I think Luke was pretty clearly not ready, but hopefully this game taught him some! He was fun to play against.

I think every single game that has been played so far has been interesting, we're gonna have a lot of competition for Bruh Moment of the week...

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/draftfrontier-gen7draftleaguetier-75621 forgot to post but BEAT sg/varhii yea baby

EDIT

BRUH MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

we got quite a few this week fellas lets go pick out your favorite of these 5 or add your own
or refute the bruh moments
ur choice i don't control you

bruh moment #1: Flo vs Varhii - Flo using Throh for over 20 turns; could easily made it last 40 bro come on
bruh moment #2: Boss vs Varhii - me beating Varhii with 5 minutes of team building; nick said I wouldn't post about this look at me now nick
bruh moment #3: Gokey vs Luke - Gokey finally getting a W; very emotional moment been waiting for gokey to get a win for years
bruh moment #4: AT vs Erick - Erick getting robbed by missing that Fire blast; truly the saddest bruh moment
bruh moment #5: Flo vs Jarrod - Flo using his 300 IQ by switching in Furret on a clown's ghost z-move; simbly ebic

Last edited:

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
6. Calaf Thunderbolting my Gardevoir after it already Traced Volt Absorb

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Throcune ftw.

Imho the biggest bruh moment of the week was Flo not bringing Budew in either of his matches. Like come on man, you have to give the people what they want! Especially when that involves getting MURKED by NFEs if you know what I mean.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487

Calaf

Adept Trainer