• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
PROM MOVIE
:popcornazurill:
Hello all! Just like last year, we'll be having a fun little gathering for Marriprom this year. This isn't an event you have to sign up for, just attend! But what movie are we going to watch? That's up to you! To make this perfect and to hopefully make everyone a happy valentine, I need your feedback and input to help choose this year's movie! Remember, it's gotta be good, and hopefully it'll be...romantic? OwO

Here are some of the questions I have for you all!

1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th.
2. What genre movie would you most like to watch?
3. Any specific movies you want to watch?
Thanks for your feedback! All future updates and information pertaining to the movie will be posted on this thread, so stay tuned!

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th.
maybe the 9th???

romantic comedies sound nice

i’d like to watch love simon :squimsh:

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th. Maybe the evening of the 11th? As long as it’s not the 7th I’m good (on a plane that day)
2. What genre movie would you most like to watch? Family, Romance, or Drama would fit I think.
Hmmm Love, Simon comes to mind. La La Land is another I thought of:)

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Preferably the weekend excluding the 2nd (so 3rd/9th/10th) (time whenever). (noting that the weekdays I'd be available would have to be after like 8-9 PM EST for me)

uh, something like comedy, adventure, fantasy, drama

Something good that I won't want to leave halfway through

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
Evening time in the UK for me, probably. With most of you all being in Americaland then that'll be most likely when I can join up with you at the same time. Any date really. I'm probably just as likely to be unavailable on any particular day due to one reason or another. But I'll make an effort to attend if I can.

Action, adventure, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, mystery.

Same as Kilza.

Last edited:

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th. Any day goes I guess.
2. What genre movie would you most like to watch? Action, SiFi or comedy.
3. Any specific movies you want to watch? Not really, but I wouldn't mind seeing Pokémon I choose you! again!!![/b]

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th. Any day tbh
2. What genre movie would you most like to watch? Action/SciFi/Fantasy
Pokemon: The Power of Us Or WALL-E

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th. Assuming I don't have a paper due between now and Valentines day, then any day except for the 4th, 6th, 11th, and 13th work for me. (Seriously, I'll probably have a paper due by then so it's safer to just ignore me)
2. What genre movie would you most like to watch? I tend towards Comedy, Action, Fantasy/Adventure, and SciFi. There are very few genres that I'd object to though.
Wall-E's a personal favorite, as is The Princess Bride. (I'm loathe to suggest anything I haven't actually seen, since I don't know if I'll actually be able to watch it)

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Well, assuming I don't have an undergrad thesis exam anywhere between those days, any day will do.
I'm not a big fan of horror and adult movies, so anything other than those will do, I guess.

Given the theme, Wall-E is my personal favorite. I don't really follow the movie trends, though.

Other notes: Whatever movie we'll end up watching, an English subtitle for said movie will be appreciated. I'm sure it'll be a big help for those who need it. :happyazurill:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th.
I'd only be able to attend if it was on the 3rd, 4th, 10th, or 11th (unless it was super late like past 9 PT/midnight ET), so i'll probably miss it ; ; but why not fill out the form anyway right

What genre movie would you most like to watch?
well personally would just rly not like sci fi... something lighthearted but engaging like comedy or a cute & unique romance would be fine

Any specific movies you want to watch?
nope!

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th. Evenings EST sound cool and good
2. What genre movie would you most like to watch? Just something really soft and cute tbh
Any Studio Ghibli movie would be great imo

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
I will most likely miss this because work and February is just a stupidly busy month for me. But will fill out the form anyways~

1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th. If I'm able to attend, it would most likely be only in the evenings like REALLY late so don't worry too much about me lol.

Something feel good, like a Disney movie or just any animated movie in general.

Not really.

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
I don't really care.
Action, Comedy, or Adventure.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th. Any day, any time, except 1/1, 1/8, 1/10 mornings, and all of 1/3 (super bowl, and guess which team is playing?!?!?!).
2. What genre movie would you most like to watch? The ones I described below, also comedies like Dumb and Dumber.
3. Any specific movies you want to watch? Honestly, I'd love to watch Wall-E again. First Knight is another movie I'd love to watch again, but it is a bit more on the bloody side since it is about, well you know, that knight life. But yeah, either of those two would be perfect.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th. Tbh this will depend on my schedule that I don't have yet so I'll just try to make it if I can.
2. What genre movie would you most like to watch? Honestly I just want a movie that most ppl will enjoy. Whatever will have the biggest turnout!
The Princess Bride and Tangled are two that come to mind. A Pokemon movie could be fun too tho.

Zange

Drifter
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Robin, Chi
Time Zone
CST
1. What day/time of day would you like to watch a movie? Any day from the 1st to the 14th. Honestly, any day is fine with me, but it would have to be after like 9 pm CST as for time
2. What genre movie would you most like to watch? Something with a happy ending would be nice, but I'm cool with whatever
Tokyo Godfathers, Your Name, or 5 Centimeters per Second and also Love, Simon

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Happy first day of prom!

The date and time of our movie will be February 9th 9PM EST / UTC -5:00, and will take place in my Rabbit room @SolarSora (links will be given upon movie time!).

I've compiled the top three most requested movies and put them in a poll for you to vote on! The poll will be closed in 5 days so make sure you cast your vote by then!

Have a fun prom and I'll see you at the movies.

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
*calculating the time zone*

This gonna be a Sunday morning movie time for me :yayazurill:
Really, I mean it. My time zone is 12 hours ahead of EST, so it'll be February 10th 9AM where I live. That being said, it leads me to this question: when will the movie time be in your local time zone?

Last edited: