Marriland Team Builder Is Now LIVE

Marriland

Founder
AKA
Dev
Time Zone
CDT
Here's a brief excerpt of this update:
One of the most beloved features from the old Marriland site — the Team Builder — has been rebuilt from scratch and is now available as the first of the new Marriland website’s tools.

If you’re not familiar with the Team Builder, it’s a tool that you can use to input a team of up to six Pokémon and then it will show you the entire team’s weaknesses and resistances in a helpful table, while also showing you the total number of Pokémon weak and resistant to every type.
Read the full update here:

If you have any questions, comments, feedback, or suggestions for the Marriland Team Builder (that aren't already covered in the About section), please feel free to leave a reply here! You can also report any bugs or issues that you find here.

~Kilza~

Hurting
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
This is pretty neat. It'll definitely be interesting to use for any future playthroughs I do and to see how it continues to develop as time goes on.

The one bug I'm noticing right away that isn't listed is that all Gen 7 Pokemon show up named "null". They have the correct image, just not the correct name.

Marriland

Founder
AKA
Dev
Time Zone
CDT
Yikes, that’s a big problem and I’ll get it fixed right away! Can’t believe that slipped by!

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Says "null" for Darmanitan :darmanitan: as well. Works correctly for Zen Darmanitan :darmanitanzen: and Darumaka :darumaka:, though.

Marriland

Founder
AKA
Dev
Time Zone
CDT
The one bug I'm noticing right away that isn't listed is that all Gen 7 Pokemon show up named "null". They have the correct image, just not the correct name.
Says "null" for Darmanitan :darmanitan: as well. Works correctly for Zen Darmanitan :darmanitanzen: and Darumaka :darumaka:, though.
Both of these issues should now be fixed! Thanks for reporting them!

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
OMg! I'm so excited this is back!! I am definitely going to use this in the future!!