• January 28, 2020: Forum Maintenance

The forums will be undergoing routine maintenance at 9:00 PM Eastern Time on January 28, 2020. While it should not take long, we would encourage all users to plan accordingly. Updates will be posted in our Discord server during the maintenance.

Miscellaneous Marriland's Artbook of Memories

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle

Marriland's Artbook of Memories

Welcome! What is this thread exactly, you may be wondering? This is an artbook for our talented creative artists of the Marriland forums to submit their personal favourite artwork they created in the month. At the end of the year, I will compile everything together in a video, so we'll have an album of memories of our favourite artworks that year.

I think it's important for an artist to always look back on their own work, it allows you to reflect on your creative year, view your own improvement over the year, and suggest what you should work on next. I thought it would be nice to have an album of what our creative members are most proud of this year. Most importantly, please do not compare yourself to anyone else. Everyone is different, everyone has their own style and improves at their own pace. Don't ever think your artwork isn't good enough to share, because I'm telling you it is and don't doubt yourself. Just strive to be the best version of yourself!

.. .

To submit an artwork, simply post in this thread or PM me your personal favourite artwork of choice. That's all, besides being a member there's no requirements or anything. =)

I'm looking forward to see what you're most proud of this month!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle

January

Thundawave

Neb

Azuviin

February

Thundawave

Franciscosta

Bunnie

Fafir

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Gonna enter this one for January. Will edit the post if I make something better this month.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I’m going to choose this as my photo for January:
3349016E-78F9-4953-B0BF-221548204C97.jpeg

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
I don't foresee doing much more art in the next few days, so here's my entry for the month:

I guess it's to honor the fact that it's been my theme for nearly the entire month. Really fun collab too!

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I couldn't choose which of the drawings I made for my Marriprom theme I liked best, so I put them all in the same image :P

Fafrir

Hot Dog
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991