📷 Marriland's Photo Sharing Center 📷

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
hey i realized i never shared my babey on here...

this is my kitten, her name is Honeybee (Bee for short) and she has done so much good for my health in ways i cannot even put into words.

this picture my roommate took of us the very first day i brought her home

here are some other pics of her!

thank you for letting me share. she means the world to me.
Super adorable!

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
So, here's a new helping of pics! And more than just one this time, haha. First was a quick one from Cedar Point last month:
And one from Ryan Howard Retirement Day at Citizens Bank Park not long after that:
And three from New York:

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
So, here's a new helping of pics! And more than just one this time, haha. First was a quick one from Cedar Point last month:
And one from Ryan Howard Retirement Day at Citizens Bank Park not long after that:
And three from New York:
So lucky getting to share these pics! I'm sitting here with an ice pack around my face after getting my wisdom teeth out

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I've been lucky enough to get to spend this weekend at the 2019 Pokemon World Championships in Washington, D.C., and take a few pictures. There was even a forum meetup in the cards!

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hello, photographers of Marriland! I've got a small rule change to make you all aware of! This shouldn't affect at all how this thread is used; it's just to bring the letter of the law in line with the spirit of the law. Before, the rule was that you could only post pictures explicitly of yourself. However, for a long time people have also used this thread to show off their favorite pets, special moments, and other similar pictures that aren't directly of them. There's nothing wrong with that and we love to see it! So, all the staff wants to do is make sure that that's A-okay. Hope to see lots more lovely pictures!

For comparison, here are the old and new versions of the rule side-by-side. The OP of this thread has been edited as well.

Old:

Show off your beautiful self in this thread! Here you may post photos of yourself to share for the rest of the forums. You may also comment on other people's photos to your heart's content.

Remember to remain appropriate and to only post a photo if it's of yourself. Be considerate when responding to other people's photos.

Hope to see this thread filled up with the faces behind our wonderful community!
New:

Show off your beautiful self in this thread! Here you may post snapshots of your life to share for the rest of the forums. You may also comment on other people's photos to your heart's content.

Remember to remain appropriate and to only post a photo if it's of yourself, taken by yourself, or otherwise pertains to your own life. This isn't the place for random pictures from the Internet, please! Be considerate when responding to other people's photos.

Hope to see this thread filled up with the faces behind our wonderful community!

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i got mani pedis with my bsf today and i had lots of fun and ya we got matching nails and she let me choose the color and i’m obsessedddd

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
It's been too long since I've had a haircut feelsgoodman.

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Today sure is a hot day, and seems like my porch is comfy enough for this kitty to nap on:

Edit: just remembered that it's a neighbor's cat, Momon. He's well groomed, just loves to roam around the neighborhood.

Last edited:

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
Today sure is a hot day, and seems like my porch is comfy enough for this kitty to nap on:
Poor thing, maybe needs some water?

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Poor thing, maybe needs some water?
Uh, not really. Just wanna chilling there, that's all. :winkazurill:

Edit: just remembered that it's a neighbor's cat, not just a random cat. He's well groomed, just loves to roam around the neighborhood.

Last edited:

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
wow you guys look awesome
i’m not too comfortable sharing pictures of myself, but here are some i like. they obscure my face a bit but if you really want to know what i look like basically give double d from ed edd n eddy 2 ear piercings, some big black glasses and a metal shirt
also here are my awesome pets

evil, and his litter mate fluffy behind him. they’re fat and stupid but i love them

carl, a stray we took in a few years back and he’s the sweetest cat i’ve ever met

our dog max, he’s a little timid but such a good boy