Portfolio Mirage's Art Showcase

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
~Mirage's Art Showcase~

It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally ready! A little story on me, ever since I was a little kid I always love art. Art class was always fun, and I made a lot of stuff over the years. All that stuff is gone now, but it's ok, I was never gonna show those pieces anyway haha. I don't draw a lot nowadays, and my drawing ability is also really limited, so don't expect me to pull out masterpieces from my sleeve and to update this every week. With that being said, I don't let my limited ability get in the way of my vision for what I wanna create. My inspiration and drive peeks and valleys, so I might be drawing a lot for a week, then not at all for the next.

With most of my art, I like to draw something on paper, then recreate it on the computer so I can refine it even further. For computer, I like to use Minecraft to draw. Yeah, Minecraft. So with that being said, my art is gonna be separated in two sections, computer and paper.

One other thing, I'd like to thank Kaleb and Regine for influencing me to make this.

Without further ado, here we go!

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
Digital

Note: Yes, I did do this one all by myself with no help :P I created this because of how much I love the Zelda series. It's in my profile, and now it's the first piece on here! How fitting actually haha.

Note: This took me literal years to complete. I put insane amounts of effort and love into this. I can't believe it's finally done. There's so much to say about this, but I'll sum it all up in a few words: it's a masterpiece; my greatest work. This guitar is inspired from the Dean Rusty Cooley 7 String Xenocide and the Ibanez RGD2127Z 7 string guitars. I took their core designs and added my own vision to them. This is the closest I could get to my dream guitar. Anything more would require more precise, exact placements of the blocks, and more room. Bonus points goes to whoever guesses the pickups I used here (and no, it's not a custom set) ;)

Paper

Note: I drew this first. I used this as the main template for the final version. It's gone through several changes, and this is the best (and last) one. Without this, the final version wouldn't have been possible.

Note: This one started out as a backup at first, but then I used it to keep the original shape of the original version so that I could change the original version without fear and worry. Without this backup, I never would've had the guts to change the original version. I also used this backup for a bit of flair, as you can see with how more detailed it is.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
Ok, I finally complete my guitar artwork! I might have said that last time, but as has been the story for the past few years, I decided to make some changes. Now, I honestly don't think I'll make any more changes. Every change I made has been for the better, and I simply don't see any other possible changes left. So, it is with 110% satisfaction that this is the final, final version of my dream guitar! :D

I also said I've been working on another piece of art. Well, update to that: it's getting close to being completed. I requested the help of an awesome, amazingly talented friend of mine (guess who it is, c'mon, guess, I dare ya!) and we've been working on it together for a while now. I'm excited to show all who are interested the origins of this new piece when it is finally finished! The final, digital version may be here, or in the my friend's portfolio. We'll see. :D

Edit 4/7/19: Extended the horns outward a little bit. Upon playing more guitars and looking at lots of pictures, it turns out the horns of my guitar were a little bit too inward, and ever since that realization, it always bugged me. Also, I moved the bridge pickup a little bit away from the bridge, as it'll give me more of the sound I'm looking for in a real life model.

Last edited:

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
OWO

i didn't know you do art stuff its ssoooooo coooollll!!!!!!!!! i need to put some stuff on here too lol