Mobile cellphone suggestions

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Here's a fun little game. Start writing any word you use often and then click on whatever suggested other words your phone gives you. You can continue for as long as you want. If your cell phone gives you more that one suggestion you can pick either but be sure not to think about it too much.

Yeah yeah that's true for you peeps to be able me a bit more time to make a las 3 tengo que ver con el trabajo de francés hasta que se diviertan mucho tiempo podríamos hablar por Skype o teléfono a mi casa

lol. That sort of made sense in a random way.

Last edited:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
The best of the year is the Oilers will lose their game against them in years to come back in October and will be in a better place in a better boy than they were in the first place in a row and they can't remember the first two pa matches and then the only thing that was the extra point of this.

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
ya i know that it’s a rlly fun and cute omg omg was the way i is a great game to be happy with the way we gotta do y’all love me and i’m so much omg omg was the way i i is a time of year for the bachelorette party to start a sleepover with me this week i was the way i is a time of year for the summer and the bachelorette to have the summer summer fun of the bachelorette

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I wonder what this Bachelorette thing was about :cheekyazurill:

Another of mine though I chose bits that could make more sense

One some people don't like having nightmares and the lyrics were relateable even though they could have made it clear that the Great Vampires were talking about American Football
only thing I can say is sometimes I talk about strange things xD

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
My report was like a credits for a bit wild card format that was used in a forum members and I was thinking about the new skin color is the only ones that I can do with the low end of it was just the same as the host of a joke between the same thing that I did the nuzlocke for a bit more of the same time as the girl I think kumquat.