Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
Switch FC
SW-4940-6731-2903
IGN
Isiac
Hey everyone! It has been a while and I know that lol. Mostly @Anthrix replies so here is this 'fun' team I made to battle with my brother once again. (I won the doubles team battle that I asked for assistance with, very close)

Anyways, without further ado here is the team. As the title suggests it is a Monotype Team, and we both did a random drawing in which I got Normal and he got Fighting. So immediately I am at a disadvantage, but here is what I have constructed to try and counter it.
Basic Smogon Set:
252 HP 252 Def 4 SpD Relaxed Nature
@Choice Scarf & Imposter
My own random set:
252 Spe 252 SpA 4 SpD Timid
@Terrain Extender & Psychic Surge
-Expanding Force
-Terrain Pulse
-Hyper Voice
-Dazzling Gleam
Smogon Set/My own:
252 Spe 252 Atk 4 HP Jolly
@Flame Orb & Guts
-Facade
-Knock Off
-Close Combat
-Taunt/Parting Shot
My own set(used in past modified):
252 Atk 252 Spe 4 HP Hasty
@Life Orb & Sheer Force
-Shadow Claw
-Crush Claw
-Zen Headbutt
-Dual Wingbeat
Smogon Set/My own:
252 Spe 252 SpA 4 Def Naive
@Specs & Adaptability
-Tri Attack
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Trick
My own set:
252 Spe 252 Atk 4 Def Jolly
@King's Rock & Skill Link
-Tail Slap
-Play Rough
-Triple Axel
-Bullet Seed

Basically, I lack a decent wall but I realize that having one in Monotype (especially with Normal types vs. Fighting types) is extremely unlikely. I have to hope that my raw power will outpower his choice of team but I don't know what to expect. I imagine he will definitely bring a Lucario in which I will be in an extreme mismatch. Note: We are not using Legends or UB.
With that being said, I look forward to your feedback and definitely will take any advice you have. Just let me know!

Anthrix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time
Do I really have that kind of reputation to reply to everything...? :P.

Mono normal is kind of rough, but at least you have Indeedee and flying types.

Nitpicks first:

- On Obstagoon, I would have gone with Obstruct over Taunt, to get the Flame Orb activated.

- Timid on Porygon-Z, as you're not running a mixed set. I'd go Hyper Beam over Shadow Ball, as the only Fighting type being his with Shadow Ball is Gallade, who takes the same damage from Tri Attack anyway.

Some things I would consider:

- Obstagoon seems like a massive risk, if he's got Fighting types.

- I'd consider Bewear and Dubwool. Most fighting types except Lucario and Toxicroak are physical, so the half damage to contact moves is a blessing thanks to Fluffy. They basically remove another weakness too, and with a Weakness Policy, could be a bit of a bait.

- Another Pokémon to consider is Wigglytuff. Its part Fairy, so again reduces your Fighting weakness and can respond back with Stab Moonblast. It would be a good switch in to Scrafty, and with Competitive, he would always have to be wary of Intimidate and stat lowering moves.

Your main threats are going to be Indeedee, Porygon-Z with that ridiculous special attack, Braviary and Bewear. I'd be tempted to run Unfezant as well, for another flying type. It's slightly faster than Braviary too.

I'd also drop Cinncino, as its a fun set, but it only had a 28% to flinch, and otherwise, its dead fragile. Ditto is already the ultimate revenge killer, so I'm not seeing the point in it. Tauros would be a better option, thanks to Intimidate, but even then I wouldn't consider it as bulky.

I'd say the final team should look like:

- Ditto
- Indeedee
- Porygon-Z
- Bewear
- Braviary
- Wigglytuff / Unfezant

Hope this helps, good luck!

OceanMaster

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Isiac, Ocean
Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
Switch FC
SW-4940-6731-2903
IGN
Isiac
Do I really have that kind of reputation to reply to everything...? :P.

I'd say the final team should look like:

- Ditto
- Indeedee
- Porygon-Z
- Bewear
- Braviary
- Wigglytuff / Unfezant

Hope this helps, good luck!
It does help a ton thanks!
Also I did not mean to make it seem you have that reputation lol, I just know you were the only one to reply to my prior RMT post. I do think your suggestions would be great assets. I didn’t even think about Wigglytuff.

Anthrix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time
To be honest I didn't think of Wigglytuff, I had to look through on at all the normal types available. Just seemed to fit too!