More of a reintroduction, really.

Lyra

Beginner Trainer
Wassup. Names Lyra, I first joined the Marriland forums ~2013, under the name Lyra Heartstrings (I doubt anyone remembers me :P) and have found myself returning to these parts after a little over 4 years. I can't wait to explore how the forum has grown and evolved, and see who has stuck around.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi, Lyra! Early 2013 is about the time I first joined the Marriland Forums as well, thought I wasn't super active so you probably won't remember me either haha. We still have a few old faces hanging around, though! I'm glad you were able to find us since we've moved a couple times. What brings you back?

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Hey Lyra! The name definitely rings a bell for me, though I don't think we interacted a lot back then. Hope you have a good time back on here!

Lyra

Beginner Trainer
Hey Lyra! The name definitely rings a bell for me, though I don't think we interacted a lot back then. Hope you have a good time back on here!
Maybe now we can interact a little bit more! I think I'll have a great time roaming these parts, getting my bearings, and rejoining the community.
Hi, Lyra! Early 2013 is about the time I first joined the Marriland Forums as well, thought I wasn't super active so you probably won't remember me either haha. We still have a few old faces hanging around, though! I'm glad you were able to find us since we've moved a couple times. What brings you back?
I think I do! Good to know some good ol' boys have stuck around. I'm not sure what drew me, haha, just kind of felt called, dumb as it may seem.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Nah, not dumb at all! Sometimes those things do just happen. We're glad to see you back either way!

I see you've jumped right into a Gen 8 Pokemon for your profile pic. Is Grimmsnarl one of your new favorites?

Lyra

Beginner Trainer
Grimmsnarl is definitely among my new favorite Pokemon and without a doubt my favorite from SwSh. I love it's design, flavor, and find it fun to battle with.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Yes, I do love the potential of its new type combination, and Prankster makes most anything better. Is competitive Pokemon battling something you like to do regularly?

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Nothing wrong with that. I hope you enjoy your time poking around the new forums! If there's ever anything I can help with don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.