Rydia

ΦωΦ
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Unyielding Wings
AKA
Brian
Time Zone
PST
Hey everybody! Here's my current art portfolio of my more current works. I'm not including old works because they're fugly so enjoy! At the moment, it's just drawings but I'll probably add GFX sometime in the future. As usual, they are ordered from oldest to newest.

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Your digital art style is gorgeous. I really want to learn the lineless painterly digital art style since lineart is so difficult, but I'm finding it really tough to figure it out. I especially love these ones a lot

It's such a pleasure seeing your art <3

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
That Elementalist Lux will forever be my bae. UwU

Keep up the great work, and hope to see more in the future!

Rydia

ΦωΦ
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Unyielding Wings
AKA
Brian
Time Zone
PST
Your digital art style is gorgeous. I really want to learn the lineless painterly digital art style since lineart is so difficult, but I'm finding it really tough to figure it out. I especially love these ones a lot

It's such a pleasure seeing your art <3
Thanks! I've never been really good at lineart myself and I'm too lazy to try to get it right so I learned how to do this method instead. I really do prefer it because I can create a silhouette and form and change it as I please. It's especially easy to get your lineart done, and as you work on it more, you start to see small bits here and there that could be fixed. I mainly just do some rough sketches and then use that as a guide to help me.

That Elementalist Lux will forever be my bae. UwU

Keep up the great work, and hope to see more in the future!
That elementallist Lux is still one of my favs lol. I'm pretty happy with how I did the ponytail and it actually looks kinda like Lux which I have trouble with lol. It's hard to make a drawing have likeness to the original source. I swear I took forever just trying to get the eyes right on her. The costume was a bit altered as well, now that I look back at it, but hey it's whatever. There's not really much reference images out there to go off of to look at the costume so I had to make do with what I had.

Rydia

ΦωΦ
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Unyielding Wings
AKA
Brian
Time Zone
PST
This is long overdue but here is my totally not so Secret Santa that I made! Goddamn am I so rusty at it after not drawing for like, what, 3 months? I didn't wanna post it yet because I wanted to fix it up before actually putting it here but I haven't had time to do that lately so whatever. I'm pretty torn on how this looks. First off I felt I rushed it a bit since I started procrastinating on this and then felt a time crunch towards the end. There's a lot of things I'm not particularly happy with but hey, a lesson for next time right? I could never be happy with how this turned out so I redrew so many parts multiple times and still w/e. I definitely need to practice body proportions.

Last edited:

Rydia

ΦωΦ
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Unyielding Wings
AKA
Brian
Time Zone
PST
Marriprom theme update!

Here are our two new avatars for the matching themes! There was a lot of different artworks that put a huge inspiration in me for this, especially the Doki Doki Literature Club chibi sprites (I basically made my own version of them, though the one I'm using bears a bit too much resemblance to the source image since it was my very first time doing a serious drawing on something like this, whoops). As you guys know, I'm not super into doing lineart, because I'm lazy and I hate going back and editing it in case I mess up. It was a fun little project for me to do, and it surprisingly didn't take me as long as I thought since I'm super slow and picky when it comes to drawing so I stare at things for too long. Either way, these were fun to do. The one I drew for myself is way more messy since I did that first and by the time I was doing the second one, I was way more comfortable with it. The entire drawing was done in Paint Tool SAI and I had an older version and it took me so long to try to get the background to be transparent, when all I had to do was just save it as a PDF and bring it over to Photoshop, so Regine and I spent like 30 minutes trying to figure out how to fix it lmao.

If you haven't already seen it, check out Regine's post on the four signatures we ended up making.

Last edited: