Mox tries one of these AMA things

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Hello there! This is a bit of a weird feeling putting one of these up, since I’m not usually the most open people, but since a lot of people seem to have one I wanted to try one too!

So as the title so “technically” puts it, You can ask me anything! Well anything is relative but- Well ask away regardless~ :happyazurill:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
henlo Moxie!

i have some questions .w.

1. what anime is your avatar from?
2. what are your favorite genres and favorite anime and manga?
3. what are your favorite pokemon for competitive?
4. if you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be, and in what kind of house?
5. what's the most annoying question you've ever been asked? :p

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
henlo Moxie!

i have some questions .w.

1. what anime is your avatar from?
2. what are your favorite genres and favorite anime and manga?
3. what are your favorite pokemon for competitive?
4. if you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be, and in what kind of house?
5. what's the most annoying question you've ever been asked? :p
Hello Bunnie! Thanks for the questions~ :yayazurill:

1. My Avatar is from the anime Blood Blockade Battlefront (Kekkai Sensen), which is a crazy anime that blends comedy, with a dystopian version of New York that is infested with monsters and otherworldly creatures. It blends a lot of different genre together and might be overwhelming to a bunch of people, but god did the characters get me really invested! And my avatar is actually Leonardo Watch who is the main character of said anime. His rather passive style of living surrounded by chaos really resonated with me since I'm a bit of a pacifist- and I'm totally rambling over a direct question :thisisfineazurill:

2. Anime or manga that I tend to gravitate to are either comedic or very psychological, so I would say those two are my favorite genre. Yeah they seem like polar opposites, but I have a fascination with anime that try to break down a person's mentality or question a system of sorts. It's just so intriguing! But comedies are something I enjoy watching whenever I need to feel like I need to be put in good spirits and they usually don't fail, especially character driven comedies!
Some anime that I love include The daily lives of high school boys, Monogatari series: season 2 specifically, Fate Zero, When they cry (Higurashi) from the top of my head...

3. I am such a fan of Gliscor in competitive, since it was the first mon I really wanted to learn to use competitively! I'm just lucky its pretty viable altogether. Another Pokemon I wish I could use more would be Roserade and even though it has a crazy special attack, grass/poison offensively aren't the best, but I hope to incorporate it into more teams!

4. I personally would love to go to Canada just cause my friend who moved there for university told me how cold it was. I've personally never seen snow and I REALLY want to! So it's a childish driving factor for me :pensiveazurill:. As for house, I'm a bit of a clean nut so if it was unnecessarily big I would just stress myself out. Well a decently sized house with two floors would be nice, in a peaceful neighborhood. Though if it was too far away from malls and Cinemas, I would bore myself to death

5. Is this bait-
But honestly the most annoying question I've been asked is "why I tend to speak in a certain accent" or way by my classmates in College. Since I was brought up in a different atmosphere, I have very..."british" tendencies. So coming back to my native has been a bit of a hassle. So my style of speaking and tone is drastically different from other people's so it's always something they bring up. Kind of frustrating after a bit even though it shouldn't really be

Thanks again for the questions! Sorry for the long winded response ^^;

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
that anime sounds interesting, i'll check it out :o and don't worry about long responses, it's nice to make conversation! Also, i'm a big fun of the psychological genre as well so here's another question (if i'm allowed):

- have you watched the anime "Shinsekai Yori"? if yes, what's your opinion? .w.

i don't see much snow where i live either so i can't blame you :-: your idea for a place to live sounds ideal honestly!
and i can definitely see how that question is annoying, people always comment on these things even though they know no one likes it >.<

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
that anime sounds interesting, i'll check it out :o and don't worry about long responses, it's nice to make conversation! Also, i'm a big fun of the psychological genre as well so here's another question (if i'm allowed):

- have you watched the anime "Shinsekai Yori"? if yes, what's your opinion? .w.

i don't see much snow where i live either so i can't blame you :-: your idea for a place to live sounds ideal honestly!
and i can definitely see how that question is annoying, people always comment on these things even though they know no one likes it >.<
Oh I'm glad! Long responses are my natural response after all ^^

And woah Shinsekai Yori huh...Yikes man I had a complicated history with that anime. Firstly yes I've watched it! But the first time I've watched it, I dropped it in 4 episodes cause I couldn't be bothered to keep up with it, since it seemed dull. It took me another 6 months before I watched it again and WOW, I finished it in 2 days after that because I was enamored with the story telling. I was hoping for a bit more visceral horror, but it was a mind boggling journey and I couldn't complain. Though the ending completely stuck with me for long after watching it...
My god, finding out those mole people were actually humans was HORRIFYING to me. I actually paused the episode and rewinded it several times to let that sink in. The people with powers reduced them to mole rat type things because they were afraid of losing power to them? That cynicism was sickly, but it was what I cam for and I was awestruck by the direction the anime ended with. I just wish it was a little less exposition heavy when they have such an artistic medium. Just revealing that all in words was disappointing...
So overall I loved it! Completely a fan of the anime after the first 6 episodes.

Yeah, but honestly I might regret hoping to go to a freezing place like Canada since I am super accustomed to warm weather so I might become frozen solid...a genuine fear

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I definitely agree with you about shinsekai yori! great horrifying story, but would be nice if they were more visual about it
they basically turned them into monsters in order to not feel bad about killing them!! (cause if they killed humans, they'd die, if i remember correctly) it took me some time to get over this horror :-: but i loved the anime

what other psychological anime do you like?

(ok promise i'll stop now x3)

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
I definitely agree with you about shinsekai yori! great horrifying story, but would be nice if they were more visual about it
they basically turned them into monsters in order to not feel bad about killing them!! (cause if they killed humans, they'd die, if i remember correctly) it took me some time to get over this horror :-: but i loved the anime

what other psychological anime do you like?

(ok promise i'll stop now x3)
Yikes yeah shinsekai Yori was something I wasn’t ready for, but I’m so glad I got to watch it!
When squealer shouted it was human I was pretty shocked. I did not like the guy at first but after finding out that non powered humans became moles...that was horrible and I just couldn’t justify the humans being right. Their fear of being usurped by the non powered due to not being able to kill them and their pride, made them feel like they could justify turning them into mole rats to kill them easily...Gosh reminds me why I love psychological anime

Psychological anime huh...I really liked Serial experiments lain, even though the art style was pretty hard on the eyes. Death note, Mirai Nikki, Parasyte and Psycho pass were pretty great too, but Death parade was one that really intrigued me!

Last edited:

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
5 QUESTIONS

1: If you could bring 3 pokemon with you to vacation any place in the world, which would you bring, where would you visit, and why?

2: Which of Oddish's final forms do you like better aesthetically? Bellossom or Vileplume? There is only one correct answer, and that's Bellossom😠

3:Would you like to battle with me some time on 3DS or Showdown some time? I too enjoy competitive battles, and I'm looking for people to play with. >_>

4: Who are your favorite actors/actresses and why? And who are your favorite film directors? And do you enjoy horror films at all??

5: What is your opinion on me? :o hides face in uncertainty

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
5 QUESTIONS

1: If you could bring 3 pokemon with you to vacation any place in the world, which would you bring, where would you visit, and why?

2: Which of Oddish's final forms do you like better aesthetically? Bellossom or Vileplume? There is only one correct answer, and that's Bellossom😠

3:Would you like to battle with me some time on 3DS or Showdown some time? I too enjoy competitive battles, and I'm looking for people to play with. >_>

4: Who are your favorite actors/actresses and why? And who are your favorite film directors? And do you enjoy horror films at all??

5: What is your opinion on me? :o hides face in uncertainty
I shall face all 5 head on!

1. Well the Pokemon I would bring would change depending on where I was going. I’d like to go to a relatively tropical place for a vacation! Just because they are always so much fun! Tropical places are usually humid and hot so I’d love to have a Glaceon around since it’s cute and cooling! Secondly I guess it would be nice to have a fire type that could be there for potential cold nights so I would bring around an Arcanine! And finally an Ampharos cause I love them >.> I love these Pokemon plus I think they have practical uses!

2. Well I was going to say Vileplume- :cheekyazurill:, okay but honestly I love Bellossom’s design when compared in a vacuum! It’s just so cute. But it really doesn’t look like it’s from the same evolutionary line...But purely aesthetic wise I’d say Bellossom

3. Sure! I’d love to battle on showdown whenever you’re up for it~ I usually bring weird stuff for casual matches cause OU is a bit stale to me atm

4. I am such a fan of Jake Gyllenhaal cause he’s so talented! Like his range and ability to act is so unprecented imo! And he seems like such a nice guy based on vibes alone.
Christian Bale is also an actor I really like. He seems extremely committed to his craft and I can’t help but respect that

Directors I would say David Fincher due to me loving every movie of his I’ve seen, including Se7en, Zodiac and The social network.
Secondly would be Taika Waititi because of his amazingly unique style when directing movies! It’s mesmerizing and charming and chock full of wit! Started watching his movies after Thor Ragnarok

Horror movies! I am such a big baby when it comes to scary movies, but I love them regardless. Like the feeling of dread and atmosphere seeping into me is such a surreal feeling that I can’t help but respect the genre!

5. Well from what I’ve seen, you’re an extremely nice and likeable person so far~ Your additions to topics are pretty fun and energetic in their own way so I personally think you’re awesome!

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I'M BACK cause i found an interesting question and i want to ask people :3

- if you existed in the pokemon world, which region would you live in, and what would be your 6 pokemon team?

Last edited:

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
I'M BACK cause i found an interesting question and i want to ask people :3

- if you existed in the pokemon world, which region would you live in, and what would be your 6 pokemon team?
Oh my god this is a hard one. I can’t even pick regions I normally would like Sinnoh and Hoenn because Sinnoh is divided by mountains and I would totally hate traversing through that. Hoenn has a lot of ocean travelling so I wouldn’t be a fan. I think I would live in Kalos! Like it seems like an amazing diverse place full of different types of areas and you have access to go to a lot of places since lumiose city is connected to three or four routes, making it more fun to adventure through~ rather than something linear. It even has a bit of an urban feel to it, which would probably suit me better.

As for 6 Pokemon team, I’m not realistically thinking about what Pokemon I catch in Kalos >.>
1)Roserade
2)Infernape
3)Helioptile
4)Gliscor
5)Mamoswine
6)Goodra
I love all these Pokemon to death~ the only change I’d make would be heliolisk over ampharos which I like more, but Heliolisk seems to fit better on this team

Thanks for the fun question!

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
thanks for replying! ^^ and btw Kalos is my favouite region, i'd love to live there, and Goodra is my favourite dragon .w.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
ok i want to ask more, this is fun >w<

1. what supernatural power would YOU like to have? :3
2. do you have a favourite fairy type pokemon?
3. if you could choose to have a role in the pokemon games (other than the champion) what would that be? it can be a trainer class, gym leader, or anything really!
4. what languages do you speak, and is there one you'd really like to learn?

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
ok i want to ask more, this is fun >w<

1. what supernatural power would YOU like to have? :3
2. do you have a favourite fairy type pokemon?
3. if you could choose to have a role in the pokemon games (other than the champion) what would that be? it can be a trainer class, gym leader, or anything really!
4. what languages do you speak, and is there one you'd really like to learn?
It is pretty fun :popcornazurill: thanks~

1. I think I would like to have either a heavily nerfed version of time manipulation, as in just a few seconds or a minute at max cause that just seems so cool! Or just freezing time altogether! aaaaa that just seems so cool!

2. I would have to say either Alolan Ninetails...or possibly Mawile! They're just such awesome Pokemon, but I can't really pick between the two. I guess I would say Alolan Ninetails, cause I love the Ice type and it just looks straight up gorgeous as a Pokemon

3. Kimino girl definitely I'd have to say Pokemon Ranger. They are like the Pokemon version of environmentalists, but they help the environment with the help of Pokemon? I mean that just sounds like fun! I guess I am glorifying it a bit, but I guess I am a bit of a rules person myself so I feel like I'd fit in well with that sort of trainer class.

4. Well I speak English (obviously) I did learn a bit of French and Arabic from high school and learnt Urdu from my parents much later due to it being my native tongue. What I really do want to learn is German though, since I really do want to do higher studies there so I naturally really want to learn the language :happyazurill:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i'm bacc

1. if you were a pokemon what role would you have in a competitive team?

2. if you had a cat what name would you give it?

3. what (non supernatural) skill would you like to have the most?

4. what did you do to god to make him so angery? :0

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
i'm bacc

1. if you were a pokemon what role would you have in a competitive team?

2. if you had a cat what name would you give it?

3. what (non supernatural) skill would you like to have the most?

4. what did you do to god to make him so angery? :0
Welcome bacc Airin, I’m very spooked by your questions already

1. Probably the back up sweeper cause I’m not good enough for front man material ;;;;;; plus I feel like I would love the dramatic stakes required for me to be sent in! Like shonen battle music and all that jazz

2. This is a hard question pls. Uh probably Ralph if he was a guy...I don’t know why. If she was a girl...uh probably Cookie or creampuff cause I’m awful with names and my sis will come up with something.

3. I would love to have a lot of programming knowledge! I want to be one of those crazy hacker wizz guys who can hack elevators in hotels and crazy stuff like that. Just sounds like a useful ability tbh

4. I think it was retribution for making fun of you battling ability >.> god was like “imma smite this cocky little kid” and joined your side to destroy me

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Yes hello. I am in the need for questions even though I literally just realized this was here

Bump!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Moxie I got this package with questions in it I think it was delivered to my house by mistake

1. Which Pokemon do you forget the most?
  2. How do you feel about water parks?
  3. If you had to choose between Fire, Ice and Electricity as a base for a superpower, which would you choose?
  4. Do you know any other languages? If so, which ones?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?

That is all! Have a fantastic evening

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Spontaneous survey!

Bagpipes: Yay or nay?

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Moxie I got this package with questions in it I think it was delivered to my house by mistake

1. Which Pokemon do you forget the most?
  2. How do you feel about water parks?
  3. If you had to choose between Fire, Ice and Electricity as a base for a superpower, which would you choose?
  4. Do you know any other languages? If so, which ones?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?
That is all! Have a fantastic evening
I do so appreciate relaying said package to me good sir

1. Pokemon I forget the most? Paras and Parasect. I cannot remember one time where I had thought of them unless I was actively trying. All the other gen 1 Pokemon are basically locked up in memory storage, but for some reason Paras and Parasect are just something I don't see a lot of, so I forget they exist more often than not. Second place is dwebble, but I think I just hate bug Pokemon subconciously

2. I have a really mixed relationship with them? I mean I love to swim and water parks are just the greatest creations in mankind. But I also hate getting my hair wet. I also hate seeing other people with wet hair. It's a really weird complex that doctors are stumped by and they have concluded that there is no cure for such an affliction. Let's say I like water parks in the moment, but the after effects SUCK

3. Definitely Electricity. Well tbf I might be a bit biased since I'm studying electrical engineering, but electricity is just cool!!! Like when you have a base power of electricity you can basically cause all the power in the world to die out! And everyone is stranded unable to charge their phones. Like what better premise is there for a super villain?

4. Well my native language is Urdu so I can technically have conversations in that, but I have a hard time with actually writing it. The opposite is true for my Arabic where I can read it easily, but having conversations with it is a no. I also learnt some basic french, but my only real language that I can speak and write fluently in, is English.

5. I hate it when people try to sneak and copy during tests. It just bugs me to a fundamental level when I studied hard for this one test and suddenly they're like "oi yo helpth me with this questionith" like no!!! We had to study and it was your own bad personal decision to not study ok! I'd actually rather fail than sneak a glance at someone's paper lol

I will have a fantastic...day!!! And you have a fantastic uh...midnight? Sleep?

Spontaneous survey!

Bagpipes: Yay or nay?
Who tf would hate bagpipes
Yay to the max