Mox tries one of these AMA things

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
What's your favorite ice weak Pokemon?

What's your favorite Pokemon to use competitively?

Who's your favorite person to face off against in a competitive Pokemon match?

How much salt do you use on your food?

What do you plan to do after you graduate university?

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
What's your favorite ice weak Pokemon?

What's your favorite Pokemon to use competitively?

Who's your favorite person to face off against in a competitive Pokemon match?

How much salt do you use on your food?

What do you plan to do after you graduate university?
I feel threatened by these questions

1) My favorite ice weak Pokemon Is definitely Gliscor. Gliscor is my favorite Pokemon anyway so it was just kind of a coincidence that it's 4 times weak to ice...how odd

2) My favorite Pokemon to use competitively depending on the tiers that I've played so far are:
OU: Tangrowth/Tapu Koko
UU: Moltres
RU: Salazzle
No reason for why lol, I just gravitate towards them! And no I can't pick one singular Pokemon for competitive so don't put me on the spot!

3) Uhh I haven't really thought about this. I think playing against a lot of different people is fun since everyone has their own style of how they play. If I had to pick though, I'd probably say Jarrod since we're kind of even when it comes to competitive mindset for the most part. Calaf just for the lols of seeing him panic, but probably Jarrod.

4) Not as much as you'd think

5) I plan on moving firstly. Staying here would be a nightmare. After I finish undergraduate though, I plan to do masters in hopefully Germany stilltryingtolearngerman and then if the later future as in 4-5 years, potentially try to aim for a software job related to electronics

Thanks for the questions Kilza!

icelandic

Adept Trainer
Do you ever click New Window instead of New Tab by mistake like I just did?

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Inquisition!

Is a hot dog a sandwich?
Greetings to you!

Uh that is quite the question. Well it depends on the person I guess. Personally Hot dogs are in their own realm and anyone who says otherwise just wants to start wars

Do you ever click New Window instead of New Tab by mistake like I just did?
Yes all the time. It's actually a problem.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Heya!

1. What is the most annoying thing you have to do daily?
  2. If you could choose between speaking every language or reading every language which would you choose?

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Heya!

1. What is the most annoying thing you have to do daily?
  2. If you could choose between speaking every language or reading every language which would you choose?
Hey Athena! ^^ thanks for the questions

1) I guess I'd have to say the most annoying thing I'd have to do everyday is probably driving back home after uni is over. Like I don't want to stay at Uni, but I'm always so worn out after the day that my senses feel dulled out. So it's just way more dangerous and frustrating driving back after uni. Also traffic at that hour just sucks!! Buses everywhere!!!

2) Knowing how to speak every language! Definitely that. The ability to communicate with other people easily even if they're speaking different languages is just awesome. Like I've always been jealous of people transitioning between english and French or anything of the sort. Reading every language would probably be important if I want to move to some foreign place, but I feel like communication is more important than being able to read, because you basically have a ton of people to teach it to you from the ground up.
Okay that logic might not work but I'm sticking with my decision!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Moxie its summertime and summer is inescapable, just like me! Which is why I'm asking more questions:
  1. Would you rather go to the beach or have a picnic? (Or any other nondescript warm day activity)
  2. What is the most REFRESHING drink?
  3. Ice cream! Favourite flavour?
  4. How do you feel about storms?
  5. Favourite place to go on holiday/vacation, alternatively, favourite place you've already been?

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Moxie its summertime and summer is inescapable, just like me! Which is why I'm asking more questions:
  1. Would you rather go to the beach or have a picnic? (Or any other nondescript warm day activity)
  2. What is the most REFRESHING drink?
  3. Ice cream! Favourite flavour?
  4. How do you feel about storms?
  5. Favourite place to go on holiday/vacation, alternatively, favourite place you've already been?
I really wish it was, cause this summer blaze is exhausting me gosh. Hopefully these questions won't be half as exhausting

1) I would rather have a barbecue tbh. BBQs are just the most fun cause you're grilling meat in front of everyone and they're like a pack of wild animals, ready to attack it raw. Well that might just be my younger cousins, but all the same. I haven't really gone for a picnic and I hate the beach so BBQs are the only right answer.

2) Chocolate Milkshakes. You are not allowed to deny how GOOD it feels to sip on a refreshing, cold, chocolate milkshake after a long day of work, or classes or anything!

3) I'm going to go basic and say chocolate! Chocolate Fudge flavour to be exact

4) I don't mind storms as long as I'm inside. I just hate rain!!! Rain is so annoying, but it's not like I'm scared of lightning. So storms are more of an inconvenience than anything

5) I really wanna go to Japan...My friend went and is sending me pictures and I'm just like...hngggggggghqwuah2qwui I wanna gooooooo! Bringing out the inner 2 year old in us all. My favorite place I've been to would have to be Singapore though! The place was so amazing!!

Thanks for the questions Rockie! Much appreciated. May the summer treat you well