Newbie to Marriland, oldie to Pokemon~

Acerola

New Trainer
Hiya!
I'm hoping to meet some new buddies here!

About me:
Female

I've always loved Pokemon, been into it since the 90's when it showed for the first time on YTV. I also remember playing a bit of Pokemon Red on my friend's Gameboy.

I didn't own a real Pokemon game till Emerald, then shortly after I got Pokemon Colosseum for my GameCube.

Even though I started in Gen 3, I've been buying them ever since, and currently played all the main games...and some spin-offs like XD and Mystery dungeon red/blue.

I am super nice, so feel free to randomly chat!
Cya ;3
~
Acerola

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi! Pleased to meet you! Welcome to the Marriland Forums.

It's always cool to meet people who've been around since the very start of the franchise. Shoutout to Virtual Console for letting me play some older games even though I started with HeartGold. But would you know, I have never managed to complete a Gen III main series game. Would you say Emerald is one of your favorites? Do you have any particular Pokemon interests, like battling or breeding?

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hey hello welcome :snom:
i also pretty much started with gen 3 so that's cool! have you played sword/shield? which version and starter did you choose? ^^

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Nice to see a veteran around here, welcome dude!

Slix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Welcome to Marriland, Acerola! It's interesting to hear about people that are around my age but came to learn and experience Pokémon much differently than I did. I started with Blue back when I was about 7, but it was already a bit old by then. You've got Sword/Shield now, I take it? Anyway, I hope you like it here! :D