MIN at CHI
KC at LAR

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
CST
Tanking is way too difficult to do in football unless you trade away all the good players on your roster like the Raiders did. Eagles (and Cowboys) are only two games behind the Redskins for first in the division, and the Eagles-Redskins series hasn't even been played at all, so there is time to push for the NFC East crown. It's too early to give up on the season.

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Eh. I appreciate your attempts to give me some encouragement, but if I haven't made it very clear, I've accepted that this isn't gonna be our season barring the stars aligning again. And I'd be okay with that, if I'm being completely honest, because there are quite a few teams I would be happy to see claim a title this time around. Again, I'm just more miffed than anything else. x_x Anyway...
GB at SEA - Should be fun, but not an easy pick!
DAL at ATL
CAR
at DET - I hope we didn't blow a 17-point lead against this team for nothing.
TEN at IND - After the Titans' beautiful thrashing on the Patriots, I think they'll carry that momentum into this.
TB at NYG - Fitzmagic better do something against Eli Full Derp Manning.
HOU at WSH
PIT at JAX - What was looking to be a VERY hyped SNF game back in April got flexed out of that slot. Really a shame that the Jaguars have squandered their promise.
CIN at BAL
OAK at ARZ - lol. Okay, THIS is the second most pointless game of the season. Monday Night's Giants/49ers showdown was kinda fun.
DEN at LAC
PHI at NO - My sincerest prayers go out to the brave Eagles fans going to this game despite basically knowing at this point that it's a lost cause. Some of them are looking for hope knowing that we have played crazy underdog upsets (ie against the Patriots in 2015), but it'd take the biggest miracle in the history of life for us to win this.
MIN at CHI
KC
at LAR - Very tough game to call. But for now, I'm going with Kansas City. The Rams have shown signs of weakness while Patrick Mahomes continues to show his fire.

Nick!

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Nick
as someone who is a fan of the team leading the division

if you beat washington twice (very doable even if i think we'll split), beat the cowboys and giants, and the texans at home, you can absorb losses to the rams and saints to end at 9-7. Redskins will then have to only lose one of giants cowboys titans texans jaguars to win the division: losing two of those games puts us at 9-7 and obviously we'll lose tiebreak to eagles since they beat us twice. Eagles aren't dead yet in this weak division: stick a fork in em if Washingon beats you in two weeks.

GB at SEA
DAL at ATL
CAR
at DET
TEN at IND - Colts are pretty good I think tbh. Should be able to take care of Titans at home.
TB at NYG - my understanding is that the giants defense isn't horrible, and tampa bay defense cannot handle beckham and barkley
HOU at WSH - we have a shot but texans are on an incredible win streak right now. I'm going to be seeing this one live!
PIT at JAX
CIN at BAL - i guess both these teams suck now
OAK at ARZ - lets go david johnson
DEN at LAC
PHI at NO
MIN at CHI - This is a super difficult game for me to call, I think both of these teams are really good. Giving edge to home team.
KC at LAR - I don't think the Chiefs match up well against this team, although I'm not sure which team is better I think Rams have edge in this matchup

Lions_Pride

New Trainer
GB vs SEA
DAL at ATL
CAR at DET
TEN at IND
TB at NYG
HOU
at WSH
PIT at JAX
CIN at BAL
OAK at ARZ
DEN at LAC
PHI at NO
MIN at CHI
KC at LAR

Last edited:

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
CST
GB at SEA - had this in on thursday afternoon
DAL at ATL
CAR
at DET
TEN at IND
TB at NYG
HOU at WSH
PIT at JAX
CIN at BAL
OAK at ARZ
DEN at LAC
PHI at NO
MIN at CHI
KC at LAR

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Now, I might talk about the rest of the week later, but last night. My goodness. WHAT. A. GAME. 105 points. The first time an NFL team has EVER lost a game after scoring 50+ points. This game was heavily hyped and it did not disappoint in any way. It's telling that the Chiefs still had a chance to win with under a minute left after FOUR turnovers. I get why some people didn't like the game because of a so-called lack of a defense, but I'm not one of them. This was legitimately among the best regular season games, well, ever.

So with that, Kansas City still has a pretty good chance to take the #1 seed in the AFC. The only serious threat to them at the moment is the Seahawks in CenturyLink Field, their other games shouldn't be that much. And as for the Patriots, I think they'll lose at least one out of their next four games - Jets, Vikings, Dolphins and Steelers, all road except Vikings - and end 12-4 at best. And if the Texans continue this miracle streak and beat everyone up ahead, including us (which I wouldn't rule out), they could pass the Patriots, but it's not something I'd hold my breath for at the moment. Maybe what Cleb said about the SB hangover could very well be true.

I might edit this with a QotW (or thoughts on other games) later once I have more free time, but geez that was darn good.

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
CST
There was defense in that game though - 21 points came directly off turnovers! The defensive lines had a great night, especially the Rams' Aaron Donald and Samson Ebukam. They also got the pressure that forced Mahomes to throw interceptions on the Chiefs' last two possessions. I think this is part of why the game was so great - there was a lot of offense and points, but the defense was there, so it wasn't just a regular old shootout.

I agree this was probably the best regular season game I have ever watched.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I don't watch the NFL, but that does sound like a pretty exciting game. All offense all the time please.

Anyways, worst record 3 weeks in a row leggggooooooooooo
Week 12 predictions:
CHI at DET
WSH at DAL
ATL at NO
JAX at BUF
CLE at CIN
NE at NYJ
NYG at PHI
SF at TB
SEA at CAR
OAK at BAL
ARZ at LAC
PIT at DEN
MIA at IND
GB at MIN
TEN at HOU

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
But anyway, regarding the rest of that week, there were a lot of surprises in that week and crazy to see how many games came down to the final seconds. Entertaining games all around I'd say, except Tennessee, and more importantly, us. x_x Like I've said, I don't even care if we make the playoffs or not, I'm just scared of how we're on the verge of landing in infamy, and not for the reasons that some of you might think. But anyway...
CHI at DET
WSH at DAL - Tough game to call given the state of our division.
ATL at NO
JAX at BUF - Changing my prediction last minute. Bills coming off a 41 pointer and a bye at home against a desperate team in a hot climate. Hopefully this doesn’t come back to bite me.
CLE at CIN
NE
at NYJ - Would love to see another upset, though.
NYG at PHI - Part of me wants to predict the Giants but honestly if we can't win this that's just gonna be utterly sad.
SF at TB - I'm done trusting this stupid Tampa Bay team to do good things just so I can feel better about us losing to them for absolutely no reason.
SEA at CAR
OAK at BAL
ARZ at LAC
PIT
at DEN
MIA at IND
GB at MIN - This should be an entertaining rivalry game.
TEN at HOU

Last edited:

Nick!

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Nick
CHI at DET - I am firmly on the bears bandwagon they are an extremely threatening team. I want to see them play the raiders and the saints so badly.
WSH at DAL - if Washington wins this game, the NFC East should be out of reach
ATL at NO - These teams always play close. I'd pick Atlanta if they were at home.
JAX at BUF - 6 in a row losses, Buffalo at home, that defense vs that playcalling and Blake Bortles? Yeah, chalk this up to a 2 possession win for Buffalo.
CLE at CIN - This is gonna be a good game.
NE at NYJ - Jets suck
NYG at PHI - ngl I have a lot more faith in Saquon Barkley and Odell Beckham than this Eagles team lol.
SF at TB - TANK BOWL
SEA at CAR - I don't exactly trust Carolina but they're at home they should be fine.
OAK at BAL - lol
ARZ at LAC - hey david johnson do things even if you get killed thanks
PIT at DEN - Total trap game. Denver is more than capable of winning here at home.
MIA at IND - also firmly on colts bandwagon, I expect to see them in January and I'm excited to
GB at MIN - this one's probably gonna be a boring minnesota win
TEN at HOU - Texans cannot win against the Titans, here is where their streak ends

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
CST
CHI at DET
WSH at DAL
ATL at NO - what a bunch of underwhelming thanksgiving day games
JAX at BUF
CLE at CIN
NE
at NYJ
NYG at PHI
SF
at TB
SEA at CAR
OAK at BAL
ARZ at LAC
PIT
at DEN
MIA at IND
GB at MIN
TEN at HOU - we really should be able to beat these guys at least once, though I guess Mike Vrabel knowing more than a thing or two about our defense means he does have an advantage

Lions_Pride

New Trainer
CHI at DET
WSH at DAL
ATL at NO
JAX at BUF
CLE at CIN
NE
at NYJ
NYG at PHI
SF at TB
SEA at CAR
OAK at BAL
ARZ at LAC
PIT
at DEN
MIA at IND
GB at MIN
TEN at HOU

Diarkia124

Post Count Champion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
CHI at DET
WSH at DAL
ATL at NO
JAX
at BUF
CLE at CIN
NE
at NYJ
NYG at PHI
SF at TB
SEA at CAR
OAK at BAL
ARZ at LAC
PIT
at DEN
MIA at IND
GB at MIN
TEN at HOU

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
So it did feel good to witness a win live myself, even if our chances are still very slim. Lots of craziness this weekend, to say the least. But now, on with this round!
NO at DAL - Some are saying this could be a trap game, but I hope not.
BAL at ATL - Initially I had Baltimore over them, but Atlanta is coming off extended rest and in the Mercedes. If they can't get this one, that says all there is to about how their season has been. :\
CAR at TB - I think this is where Carolina will be able to get something together.
CHI at NYG - Although Barkley did put up a good first half against us, that won't hold true here.
BUF at MIA
IND
at JAX
CLE at HOU
DEN
at CIN - Last minute prediction change. The Bengals haven't looked very good recently and the Broncos are on the uptake!
LAR at DET - Watch them get blown out like the Patriots did here lol.
ARI at GB - lol
KC at OAK
NYJ at TEN
SF at SEA
MIN at NE - One of my most anticipated matchups since April. It does feel like every year the Pats have that one weird home loss, and I do think Minnesota is capable of winning this, but still, when it comes to the Pats, better safe than sorry!
LAC at PIT
WAS at PHI - A Monday night showdown with two rival teams ravaged by injuries that has the potential to go either way. But I do think we can find a way through this one!

Last edited:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
NO at DAL
BAL at ATL
CAR at TB
CHI at NYG
BUF at MIA