IND at TEN

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
MIA at BUF I think Miami should draft a QB and bring in some better free agents for the offense
ATL at TB Fire Dirk Koetter
DAL at NYG Cowboys is likely going to rest its starters
CAR at NO This was in fact an even year, so I guess I should have predicted Carolina to have a losing record this season
NYJ at NE Fire Todd Bowles and bring in someone who can develop Darnold
JAX at HOU I hope we are healthy enough for the playoffs
DET at GB This head coaching hire will be very important for the Packers
PHI at WSH Redskins too depleted at this point
LAC at DEN Fire Vance Joseph?
OAK at KC No way the Chiefs lose right
CHI at MIN Chicago actually has something to play for even if a bye is unlikely so I think they go at the Vikings full strength and beat down Cousins and Co.
CLE at BAL Cleveland gonna be good next year hopefully
SF at LAR I don't think the Rams slip up and lose a first round bye
CIN at PIT Steelers gonna miss the playoffs off of a few plays
ARI at SEA Arizona secures the number 1 pick in the draft
IND at TEN I don't think Tennessee matches up to the Colts at all despite the identical records and they will have a subpar starting QB regardless of whether it's Gabbert or an injured Mariota, so Indy goes back into the playoffs

Nick!

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
MIA at BUF
ATL
at TB
DAL at NYG - Dallas has nothing to play for
CAR at NO - New Orleans also has nothing to play for, but they suck less than Dallas does
NYJ at NE
JAX at HOU
DET at GB
PHI
at WSH
LAC at DEN
OAK at KC
CHI at MIN - minnesota aint about to lose at home when they'll miss the playoffs if they lose
CLE at BAL - as much as everyone loves the browns they cant hang with actual playoff contender baltimore ravens. they're a top 3 team in the afc
SF at LAR
CIN at PIT - would so pick cincy if dalton was playing
ARI at SEA
IND
at TEN - Tenny's gotten lucky a couple weeks in a row, now they play an actual football team

Lions_Pride

New Trainer
MIA at BUF
ATL at TB
DAL at NYG
CAR at NO
NYJ at NE
JAX at HOU
DET at GB
PHI
at WSH
LAC at DEN
OAK at KC
CHI
at MIN
CLE at BAL
SF at LAR
CIN at PIT
ARI at SEA
IND
at TEN

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
RIP missed the morning slate of games

PHI at WSH
LAC at DEN
OAK at KC
CHI
at MIN
CLE at BAL
SF at LAR
CIN at PIT
ARI at SEA
IND
at TEN

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
And just like that, the 2018-19 NFL season has come to its end. There were lots of great twists, plenty of fun games, some edge of our seat action, and overall just an insane season at every turn. There's so much I could say, but honestly, I'm just glad that we managed to save ourselves when it looked like we were on course to become the worst defending champions in NFL history, and when we were left for dead, we managed to line things up. Not to mention the Ravens were one play away from history repeating like last year, but they got it. Lamar Jackson is in, as a rookie QB who entered the fray halfway through the season, and here he is now.

So, with that, here is my question for you guys: Who would you most like to see win the Super Bowl? There's no team that you can completely rule out in these situations. I think they all have potential in some way or another. So here is my list, mostly in order!
Chiefs - As a whole, they've just been an extremely fun team to watch, and now that we have a championship we can root for Reid to win one. He DOES deserve one after he couldn't with us. But knowing him he's probably gonna go full Reid. I hope this last month has served to him as a wake-up call to get it together in time!
Bears - Nothing against them, and they've been an interesting case this season. That defense is something. And if they make the Super Bowl they HAVE to do another Super Bowl shuffle.
Chargers - They've struggled for years, and it would really suck to have Philip Rivers be that one big QB that never wins or even reaches a Super Bowl. Then again, they don't really have fans...
Eagles - Real talk, in the hypothetical case that we actually do defend our title, that would be even more emotional than last year's considering how hard we've been counted out by many. Obviously wouldn't be counting on it but hey we can hope. Right?
Ravens - They do have a pretty recent title, but it WOULD be really cool to see a rookie QB who made his debut halfway through the season win it all for them.
Texans - Cool team, would be really neat to watch them overcome hurdles. However, I don't think they have all they need for it just yet.
Colts - They made quite a comeback story, starting 1-5 and still making the playoffs. Give them a round of applause for making it in here after being left for dead!
Rams - Eh. My brother doesn't want them to win because he doesn't like them for their relocating and their evil owner and his antics.
Saints - The only reason I have them as low as this is because they already have a title, with the same tandem no less.
Seahawks - Meh.
Patriots - The only good thing that would come out of this is that I remember Brady saying that he could potentially retire if he does, which is why they're not dead last.
Cowboys - No comment.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Just here to say Tomlin needs to be fired.
Period.
He's been with the Steelers far FAR longer than he deserves.

Nick!

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
want to see Chargers or Rams win the super bowl. Want Rivers to have a ring, and like all the rams

IND vs HOU
SEA vs DAL
LAC vs BAL
PHI vs CHI

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
inb4 the Patriots win the Superb Owl again

IND vs HOU
SEA vs DAL
LAC vs BAL
PHI vs CHI

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Picking all the road teams except Chargers. I just have a feeling that the Ravens will tough it out at home, and me picking us is, well, once again, me being optimistic, especially since it's been 30 years since the famous "Fog Bowl" and they'll definitely be out for revenge. It's gonna be fun seeing Trey Burton and Alshon Jeffery take on their former teams, though! The Texans are good, but they've shown too much vulnerability. Wouldn't it be cool to have a Conference Championship with two Wild Card teams, though? :P

EDIT: Actually, I'm gonna change my prediction to Chicago > us. I mean, yeah, it's a stretch but this Bears defense will be tough in their place. Would love to be wrong here but we'll find out!

Last edited:

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
IND vs HOU
SEA vs DAL
LAC
vs BAL
PHI vs CHI

Obviously I'd like my team to win it all but I don't think we have a realistic shot. As for other teams I'd like to win it all it would be Chargers because they don't have one (they have an AC championship from before the Super Bowl era and that's it) or a team like the Chiefs or Bears who haven't won one in ages and deserve to do so this season.

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Wow, we seriously got lucky in our game. I do feel bad for Chicago for sure, but I like that we're still hanging on after all that's happened. We had some tense games for sure, although Cowboys/Seahawks was pretty one-sided for most of it and Chargers/Ravens was tense. But anyway...

IND at KC - Toughest of these to call. On one hand, this is on paper a game the Chiefs should run away with, but we know Andy Reid's history of choking in the playoffs, especially with that paltry defense. But I am gonna be optimistic here and hope this is the year he finally gets something in!
DAL at LAR - Probably the easiest of these to call.
LAC at NE - Honestly, I think I'm banking on the upset. This might change later but I think they have a chance to do it.
PHI at NO - As much as I and many would love revenge, I do think this is where our magic will run out. But it should be a better game than before, at least.

New updated preference of who I'd like to see win it all:
1. Chiefs - They've been an extremely fun team to watch, and Andy Reid deserves a ring since he couldn't get one with us.
2. Colts - This would be quite the feel-good story, going from 1-5 and being completely left for dead to winning it all. Andrew Luck does deserve a ring, and it would be cool for Reich to get back to back.
3. Chargers - On one hand, Philip Rivers has had a long career and it would suck for him to be that great QB that never even reaches a Super Bowl. And Melvin Ingram has talked about wanting to bring a Super Bowl to the city, and their fans. On the other hand... What fans.
4. Eagles - I think an interesting QB controversy is bound here. That being said, if we actually do defend our title, it would be QUITE the accomplishment after having been left for dead more than once.
5. Rams - Eh. My brother (who lived in St. Louis while in college) doesn't like their evil owner.
6. Saints - I only have them this low because they already have a title, with the same coach+QB no less.
7. Patriots - At least if they win, there's a good chance that Tom Brady could retire afterwards.
8. Cowboys - No comment.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
IND vs KC
DAL vs LAR
LAC vs NE
PHI vs NO

Nick!

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
IND vs KC - The Colts have shown they are a GOOD football team, winning 9/10 to close out the season and winning a statement game on the road against a division rival in the wildcard; they are here and ready to play. Of course the Chiefs are the better team, but I believe in Andrew Luck as much as, if not MORE, than Pat Mahomes. So in that case, I think that this game comes down to coaching and gameplan. Based on previous precedent in the playoffs, I can't pick Andy Reid's team: Now is the time for him to prove that the Chiefs are now going to win.
DAL vs LAR - Dallas has game, and they showed it in a pretty convincing win last week over Seattle. Will they be able to do it again against a better team on the road? Probably not, but the Rams have looked shaky at random points this year. All Dallas needs is a bit of Jared Goof to show up, and they can run away with this game.
LAC vs NE - That game last week was only close because LA took their foot off the pedal. Tom Brady and Co. will punish you for that, but hopefully they have learned from their mistakes. Aside from letting up early, that looked like a super bowl team out their last week. They'll prove they are beyond a shade of a doubt this week, I think.
PHI vs NO - On paper lopsided. But I think we've all learned by now to never count out Philadelphia. Picking New Orleans, but no surprises whatsoever if the Eagles pull another thriller out of their ass.

IND vs KC - Ok so this is my team and I’m always gonna pick em, BUTTTT I see a lot of people picking the colts and I’m not sure why. At this point in time I have no reason to believe we don’t win: we are the better team, we are healthier and more rested, and were coming off a bye with Reid. What’s happened in the past happened in the past. Most of the reid criticism for choking is actually pretty circumstancial and just unlucky. We havent “choked” any games all year. Mahomes is our new QB. The colts are hot sure but if you look at the numbers and who theyve played, im not as impressed as others are.
DAL vs LAR - I think I might be the only one here who wants the cowboys to win lol. The Rams should definitely win this game. Sadly the Seattle Dallas game was the only game I had to miss but I’m pretty baffled by how the Cowboys and Dak were able to play and pull off the win. I’m not huge on the Rams right now but they cant lose this right?
LAC vs NE - Patriots are slowing down but theyre still the Patriots and the chargers are still the chargers. Now that the chargers can kick they are VERY interesting but this is not a good matchup and the chargers havent had the rest or environmental advantages the Pats do.
PHI vs NO - I’m all in on the philly magic right now and I’ll put my money where my mouth is. There’s a lot of reasons for the Saints to win this game. More than there is for philly. I just like how Saints have every advantage and haven’t played in a month. Philly has the perfect situation to pull this upsst. I think they’re gonna win a thriller.

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
IND vs KC This is going to be this season's snow game, wow. In which case I belive the Colts have the advantage.
DAL vs LAR Aaron Donald will really test that Dallas O-Line
LAC vs NE On paper the Chargers are actually the better team and they're the best road team this season but could Brady still have a little bit magic left??
PHI vs NO Home field advantage too strong to lose to a team they've beaten once already

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
LAR at NO - The Saints did lose one of their bigger players against us, and the Rams do want revenge, but I just know the Saints are gonna find SOME way to do it.
NE at KC - Chiefs at home and also out for revenge, and it certainly helps that their defense actually woke up against the Colts last week.

We’re sure to be in for three pretty high scoring games up ahead, so I look forward to how this turns out!