Now look what's happened. The trouble and dangerous (lie) AMA

Tap

Mr. Happening
AKA
Tom, Tap
Time Zone
Central USA
Uh oh. We're in trouble now. The AMA has returned and with mostly the same standard fair below. The rules are mostly the same and I'm not gonna bother listing what was previously asked due to the relocation.

Standard AMA rules apply
Please avoid questions relating to IRL politics.
Please limit your questions to no more than 10 per post. I'd be surprised if I got that many at once but this is just to give other posters a chance.
And with that, you may ask away and hopefully I'll be able to answer your questions. :o

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
How was being on Cabin 2?

Post your best meme?

Would you win in a meme-off battle royal?

Tap

Mr. Happening
AKA
Tom, Tap
Time Zone
Central USA
How was being on Cabin 2?
It was pretty unusual to start, given that I only knew a few people (most I hadn't seen in some time) but I eventually grew well with the group and they helped push me to do fun things. I'm glad they persuaded me to make a banner art or two, something I wasn't looking forward to but they showed me that it didn't have to be anything high quality and sure enough, I didn't worry about it and went crazy for the better.​

Post your best meme?
Would you win in a meme-off battle royal?
I'll answer these both at the same time, since they go together. I'm not much of a memers, so I wouldn't win by any means. But I guess if I had to say.​