• January 28, 2020: Forum Maintenance

The forums will be undergoing routine maintenance at 9:00 PM Eastern Time on January 28, 2020. While it should not take long, we would encourage all users to plan accordingly. Updates will be posted in our Discord server during the maintenance.

Peace Of Mind - A Mental Health Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Rosie
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Rhi, Cali, or Rosie
My mental health right now is okay. I only get anxious a lot when I think about applying for schools.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
Hiya Null,, welcome!

and welcome back rockie yey!!!!!!!!!!!

also seeing beautiful areas get destroyed for reasons like that is... well it sure is sad

Null

watching sad anime
Time Zone
AEST
IGN
Aevis/Null
other than my mood-swing like depression i say im fine atm. altho last time it hit, i almost snapped..... and yea
i get really anxious when school's about to hit and i still havent started my holiday break assignments but its somewhat manageable.
otherwise, i think my mental health's holding up just fine

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
hi lovely ones!!! just gonna copy pasta this from the server:

I have reworked the "Away" section in our club's thread. It now simply lists members who have been completely MIA for longer than two months. This means they've been absent from the forums & discord (official marriland server & this server), and have not contacted a leader. They are, of course, still a part of this club and will never be removed for inactivity.

I also made some changes to the server, those who are there can take a look!

Thank you<3 Hope everyone is feelin peachy.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey

hello friends.

There are many reasons why, but I am locking this thread. Those who care know POM is not dead - we basically just transformed into a little discord server that I now cherish to bits, I have enjoyed so much getting to know all of you lovely people a bit better. We may be a bit of a ragtag group, starting out not too familiar with each other and a little scared to open up, but we have always had a common goal... we all have our own troubles we must deal with regularly, and we all want to do what we can to help each other cope with it. We want to treat others the way we want to be treated.

The server will continue of course, but as for this thread... I simply don't feel comfortable leaving it open anymore. The majority of us have grown far away from the forums and I very much prefer that we open up and explore our mental adventures in a safer, more closed off space... I know you guys feels the same, as no one really uses the thread anyway and I'd hate for it to just get shut down without a word from any of us. The server has been more than enough, anyway. Whether we are sharing happy cat pics, gushing about Sword & Shield, complaining about something petty, coming to deep realizations, or just writing a giant rant wall about whatever is weighing on us that day, we've always been there for each other even if just to read and understand; we've been growing together and that's something I really, really treasure.

I could never express it properly, but I really, truly love what we have created. I think we have done a lot of good for each other just by existing and understanding what it means to be gentle, kind, and genuinely empathetic. I know I have certainly been a lot more at peace the past several months, in part because of this group. Thank you guys. I know there is endless negativity out there but I hope you all know you always have this server to come back to when you need somewhere safe.

In case anyone wants to join the server after this point, please just DM me on discord as I do not really come on the forums anymore. There are definitely a few Marriland members I would still love to join!! Just keep in mind I refuse to add anyone who's had a questionable history with the community - if I feel you're just gonna make us uncomfortable, you are not welcome, period. (This group is some of the nicest I've met, but we are not doormats.)

Special thank you by the way to @DeepSeaPrincess and @Mirage for starting this club when I didn't have the balls to. This probably would have never came about without you guys.

Well I guess that's it. Wishing everybody who reads this a happy life... ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.