Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
*peek*

Username: SAF
Nickname: Sania
Adversity: Depression, suicidal thoughts (but only in certain situations)
Image to represent you: Is this small enough?
Other: Strength of Heart

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Heya Sania! Welcome! I'll add you in momentarily :D

Edit: Added!

Last edited:

darkmaster006

Rookie Trainer
Username: Darkmaster006
Nickname: J, Jay
Adversity (optional): Depression, possibly others
Image to represent you: https://i.imgur.com/22zz1Qv.png
Other: Strength of Heart

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
Hey, welcome Jay!

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Hi Jay!

Just came to rant cuz it's been a rough day. I know i've mentioned it before but for those who dont know i look a lottt younger than i am. It's because of some weird hormone stuff, but i'm almost 17 years old, and pass for a middle schooler. In addition to that, i'm also mistaken for a girl a lot. I have long shoulder length hair, wear pretty feminine clothing, and have a higher voice. I get a lot of comments from customers at work, but try to ignore them. Today, however, i got a comment at school. It was me and another guy, nobody else, in the men's bathroom. We both were washing our hands, and he was glaring at me, so i made eye contact with him. He says, "am i in the right bathroom?" all passive aggressive like, and so now i'm the one glaring. "Yah you are, you ****" i said back, and he just had the most puzzled look and said its my fault for looking like a girl. I raised my fist at him, but i didnt actually hit him i really wanted to but it's not worth it i guess so yah im just cryin in ma bed now this is fun

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
): that sucks my guy.. cry it out, but i hope you found some nice things to make your night better and forget about that asswaffle

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
Dang, that is tough Carson. Seems like you have maybe one more year of dealing with this. Just keep hanging in there. I was always a bit taller than most kids (I'm 6'1" now, and was actually the second tallest in my whole grade), so I'll never know what you're going through. But I did have a friend way back in grade school and he was a midget. We looked so weird together because I always towered over him. I remember asking him what he thought about his abnormally short height, and I'll always remember what he said (roughly anyway): "I learned to like it. It does have its advantages and I learned to like those advantages." Ever since then I no longer felt bad for short people. Sure, people will give you grief, but, if there's something I learned about height and growth, it's that there's nothing wrong with being too short or too tall. Like you for you and let no one tell you otherwise. If they did, then they're not worth it. Hope this helps <3

Reactions: SAF

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
You handled that situation well, Mudkipz. Sucks that you had to handle it at all, but well done on holding your nerve.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Thanks guys, i'm over it now i think. I've decided imma start hoarding the money i'd usually blow on my gf and mcdonalds and stuff and then once i've got a solid stash, go to winco/safeway and start buying healthier (more protein and good carb heavy) food so I can start lifting weights and putting on weight again. I've seen some solid improvement over the past years in terms of height and weight (went from 4'11 to 5'7, and 90lbs to 145) but the baby face is still kinda there so maybe going and putting on some muscle will finally help

Master Magics Five

Rust in Peace MFer AROO
AKA
Efflore, BloodClaw
Time Zone
EST (UTC -5:00)
Switch FC
SW-4046-4239-6610
Username: Foolhard
Nickname: Gavin, Dally
Adversity: MDD, GAD, SAD*
Image to represent you: kusuo saiki, of course.
Other: strength of heart
*social anxiety disorder, not the other one.

Last edited:

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
dammit i caved, right after posting some positive **** too. I'm either wearing gloves like a weirdo, or bandaging the hell out of my hand

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
Thanks guys, i'm over it now i think. I've decided imma start hoarding the money i'd usually blow on my gf and mcdonalds and stuff and then once i've got a solid stash, go to winco/safeway and start buying healthier (more protein and good carb heavy) food so I can start lifting weights and putting on weight again. I've seen some solid improvement over the past years in terms of height and weight (went from 4'11 to 5'7, and 90lbs to 145) but the baby face is still kinda there so maybe going and putting on some muscle will finally help
winco is a great place to buy food!!! you can get SO much stuff in bulk which makes it really cheap, i like buying peanut butter & honey by weight, and dried fruit in bulk. makes me feel healthy af lol.
dammit i caved, right after posting some positive **** too. I'm either wearing gloves like a weirdo, or bandaging the hell out of my hand
you ok?

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
meh, i suppose i am now but i'm mad at myself cuz i went a pretty long time without hurting myself, and then i broke a glass bowl and cut my hand like 8 times because idk i'm stressed over some stupid art thing

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
meh, i suppose i am now but i'm mad at myself cuz i went a pretty long time without hurting myself, and then i broke a glass bowl and cut my hand like 8 times because idk i'm stressed over some stupid art thing
im about to head off to work but know you're worth a lot more than that): stopping isn't easy but remember you always have full control over those actions and you CAN distract/avoid until the urge goes away every single time

i believe in you!!

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
@Gavin: Welcome! Sweet image btw; I love, love, LOVE that show! Saiki is honestly one of the coolest characters I've ever seen, and the show is something else! It's so awesome to see another Saiki fan lol :D I should binge watch it again some time, hmm...

@Carson: We all trip and fall sometimes. Just makes sure to get back up afterwards. I believe in you too Carson :)

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
My parents ended up reporting a girl who called me a “little *****.” It honestly didn’t bother me too much, but I think they’re just as sick of the treatment as I was (at least back when it bothered me). They act like that towards everyone and it only shows how immature they are. I kid you not, a guy who didn’t get the seat he wanted in one of my classes was told to retaliate as a way to deal with it. That’s just the kind of people they are. Attack anyone who frustrates them. I’m glad it doesn’t phase me anymore.

AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Well, I'm glad that they did something about her. And more importantly that you're no longer phased by them 😅

And best wishes Carson on finding what you'll need to get yourself in better shape. Wishing you well for what you might have ahead!

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Thanks guys, I appreciate it

I guess i managed to make the rest of the day okay. Except for when I was at work, this **** guy i've had problems with came through the drive thru and god do i hate him. He's kinda a regular, I see him every week or so, and he's this 40 or 50 year old man who calls me sweety and honey besides knowing im a guy, and he makes the most uncomfortable innuendos towards me about his food and weird stuff.

he legit said to me as I handed him his food today, "look at this big, looong sandwich. I like it big and long, do you?" and I was so grossed out and scared omg.

so yah there's that. tomorrow will be a good day. I'm gonna shoot some film, do/edit/film an interview, and do a ton of math so yay that'll be nice

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
That is super creepy. Can you talk to a manager about it? I know some managers might not believe you because of the stupid idea guys can't be harassed, but I hope you don't have that kind of person as a manger...

dreams

Ultimate Nurse
AKA
Chloe or Paris (explained in bio)
Time Zone
GMT +1
Username: dreams
Nickname: Chloe
Adversity (optional): None that I want to share, sorry!
Image to represent you: Mikan! ♥
Other: Strength of heart!

Username: dreams
Nickname: Paris
Adversity (optional): PTSD, Generalized Anxiety, Selective Mutism, Social Anxiety, Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD), Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD), Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), Chronic Depression, Clinical Despair, suicidal thoughts on a daily basis, constant self-loathing, Bipolar 2 Disorder, Alcoholism. I also have a physical illness which makes me severely disabled, although I don't want to get too deep into that. ((a lot, i know))
Image to represent you:
This, I guess.

Other: Strength of heart

Last edited: