Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
What pets do you have and what are they like? I’ll start with mine. First is my Havanese Tucker. He's a smart, eccentric dog. Second is Mia, my Mom's chihuahua. Last is Gonzo, my amazing bearded dragon. He's like a son to me.

Last edited:

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i know a lot of people think of pets as their children but mine is my little brother
his name is barney btw

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
My family owns a black German Shepard named Zeke who's 3 years old. Don't have any pics of him on hand, though. We don't have any other pets aside from him.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
My mom has a terrier named Pumpkin. He a cutie butt. Closest thing i have to a pet of my own so..

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Look everyone who has known me very long has already seen like 20 thousand pictures of my cat but that doesn't mean I'm not going to post another.
This is Arsène he's my baby he is very spoiled cat.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
I have a few fish back at home. I've never owned any other type of pet because of my dad's allergies.

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
I don't have one of my own, but my sister has a very cute little Westie called Meg. She's literally a lap dog :p no pics on hand but if I've got any then I'll post them once I'm back from holiday

SiNofTheAbyss

Anime Cthulhu
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
We've got three dogs. The first is a Spaniel mix (imagine someone smashing together a Cocker Spaniel and a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel), and his name is Buddy. The second is a Pomsky, and her name is Shadow. The third is a Yorkie named Thor. Buddy and Thor were dumped on us by my uncle, while Shadow is still really young (almost 2 years old, I think).

We also have a bunch of fish, including two bettas. One of the bettas is mine. I named it Shindeiru (as in "Omae wa mou shindeiru.") so I can make a joke when it finally dies. (I'm a Demon; I know.)

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I have a brat named Mal. Oh sorry I mean cat.
In all seriousness though, he is a real sweetie and will always help when someone is sad. He's a grouch, but a handsome grouch who likes to be mischievous. He's snuggly and has gotten sleepier since he's around nine at this point. He's vocal and loves to put his two cents into everything. I love the little stinker.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I have... I mean had like six dogs. Most of those have found new homes after the house flooded. The puppy, Shanti, (depicted as my avatar) and the attention hog, Odin, are the only ones we're keeping after we rebuild. And then there's the three cats and the snake, all of whom survived and all of whom have been sent to new homes. Technically we had four cats, if you bother to include the stray that lived on the front porch, although the stray most likely died during the flood.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i am r e v i v i n g this thread because i have a pet now and she is my daughter and very special to me.

her name is Bee (full name Honeybee Lullaby) she is currently 4 months old.

I also just wanted a place to keep all of her photos together so that I don't have to fish through my phone's camera roll, and also I can resist annoying other people with pictures of her in chats.

s u p e r c u t i e

s u p e r b e a u t i e

s u p e r s i l l i e

s u p e r l a y y y

w i t h m o m m i e

i'll keep this post updated as i inevitably take more pics !

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Got some new pictures of my pets!

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
I have a dog named Lily and she's a 10 year old Shih Tzu mix. She's very lovely. ❤