Rainbow Rocket Grunt
- Join Date
- Oct 28, 2018
- Ashley, Scraftato
- Time Zone
- Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
- 3DS FC
[shamelessly stolen from that Scrafty person]
Remember playing the game Telephone with a small circle of friends, only to have the phrase started as "Scrafty is best Pokemon" turned into "Scratch thee bees poke, ok" in the end? Welcome to Picture Telephone, where it's similar to Telephone, but with art! In this game, the host will either draw or write a sentence and the next user will either draw (if given a prompt) or describe (if given a picture). For example, a typical round will go like this:
Host: Cat is actually Batman.
Person B: Cat stole Batman's mask and is wearing it.
Person D: A masked cat burglar thinking about the time it stole Halloween candy.
Person F: Evil kitty who is thinking about walking away from its owner with a bag.
Sounds fun, eh? Before we jump in, let's have some ground rules shall we?
- First and foremost, anyone, regardless of art skills, is welcome to play. The more people who play the game, the merrier.
- Do not intentionally derail any of your given prompts. It's completely fine to think differently but if you are given a prompt that says "A dolphin on a skateboard", don't draw a hippo with laser vision. It's fun to see how the end result transformed from the start but it's not fun to see it completely different because someone decided to go off-topic. Continued offenses may get the offending player banned from playing in the future.
- Try to be quick about your prompt; it's ideal to finish it before 24 hours after the PM has been sent. That way, the game can be finished quickly. NEW RULE: If you do not respond within 3 days after I sent your PM, you will be skipped.
- The round will start after everyone has signed-up before the given deadline. After, the host will PM the participants either a picture or a description.
- Yes, anyone can host a round after it's over. However, it is ideal to have an idea before hosting!