Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself.

Tetsuya Gengar

iTranquilo!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Seto-san
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Hello everyone, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Seth and I am a fan of many things in fact too many to name so, in short, I will name some of the things. I am a fan of Pokemon, Yugioh, various Anime, Horror Movies, Horror Games, and various animes. I became a fan of Pokemon due to collecting the cards and playing the Gen 1 games. I stopped being a fan around Sun and Moon, but soon I came back as one after recollecting the cards. I also hail from the states and to be more specific I hail from Tennessee.

My favorite Pokemon is Gengar because it has always been my Ace and it scared my younger sisters, but behind Gengar, it is the Tanky Boi himself, Snorlax. Other than that, I do competitive Pokemon sometimes and I mainly do Monotype because having a team of all Ghost-types is awesome. Recently, I am planning on doing a solo run with Furret because I love those memes. While I rarely play the games anymore I do still collect the cards because I have an obsession, I guess you can say, of collecting things.

Lastly, a couple extra things about myself. I am a four-time college dropout. I own way too many VHSes, DVDs, Blu-Rays, Books, Comics, CDs, Cassettes, and Mangas. I also suffer from Bipolar 1 Disorder and OCD. Other than that I am a massive fan of Japanese Wrestling, and my name is a combination of my favorite Wrestler, Tetsuya Naito, and my favorite Pokemon, Gengar.

So, I am glad to be part of this community, and let us Rock and Roll.

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Beavs
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Cali
You my dear friend, are TRANQUILO!

Welcome, amigo.

Amethyst

Rookie Trainer
Welcome, Tetsuya! I have a feeling you will enjoy yourself here. If you want, there are a few forum clubs that I think would be right up your alley, and we also have discussion threads for a number of interests besides Pokémon, though nothing yet for Japanese wrestling, I think. I look forward to seeing you around!

Sasha

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Tetsuya, welcome to Marriland! Always nice to see a new face around these parts, though I can't really tell who your favorite Pokemon is. Strange. I'm sure I'll figure it out one of these days, though!

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Yowie wowie! A wrestling fan? Here, have yourself a little bit of the bubbly!

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Hi there! Can I assume you're a man of wealth and taste? ;).
Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your stay :happyazurill:

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Beavs
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Cali
Let us celebrate!

Maybe we can go to a Longhorn Steakhouse too? Just keep your belts close, aparently there have been belt theifs there recently.

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Name your 3 favorite njpw matches rn and I welcome you

Tetsuya Gengar

iTranquilo!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Seto-san
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Welcome, Tetsuya! I have a feeling you will enjoy yourself here. If you want, there are a few forum clubs that I think would be right up your alley, and we also have discussion threads for a number of interests besides Pokémon, though nothing yet for Japanese wrestling, I think. I look forward to seeing you around!

Sasha
Thank you for the welcoming. I have seen the clubs as I have been browsing around here for quite some time, and I have seen that and that is fine as it is no biggie for me. Thank you, again.
Hey Tetsuya, welcome to Marriland! Always nice to see a new face around these parts, though I can't really tell who your favorite Pokemon is. Strange. I'm sure I'll figure it out one of these days, though!
Thank you and that is great to hear. I will give you a hint he is Purple likes to play tricks on people, lol.
Only if we do it at Longhorn Steakhouse.
Name your 3 favorite njpw matches rn and I welcome you
Tetsuya Naito v Shingo Takagi on Day 14 of the G1 Climax 2019, Will Ospreay v Shingo Tagaki on Day 15 of The Best of the Super Juniors XXVI, and Hiroshi Tanahashi v Kenny Omega on Wrestle Kingdom 13 would be my top three of this year.

Hi there! Can I assume you're a man of wealth and taste? ;).
Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your stay :happyazurill:
I can't believe I missed this one. Am I a man of wealth? No. Am I a man of Taste? Yes. Also, I am glad you noticed the song reference.
Nice to meet you as well and I hope I do as well.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
@Tetsuya Gengar Hello! Welcome to the Marriland Forums. I merged your two most recent posts here because they were an instance of double posting, which is when the same user posts more than once in a row within 24 hours. This goes against the rules of our forums, specifically Rule #4 about spamming. Please take a moment to brush up on the rules so you can have the best possible time here in our community! Can't wait to see you around; the world always needs more people who appreciate Gengar.

Tetsuya Gengar

iTranquilo!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Seto-san
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
@Tetsuya Gengar Hello! Welcome to the Marriland Forums. I merged your two most recent posts here because they were an instance of double posting, which is when the same user posts more than once in a row within 24 hours. This goes against the rules of our forums, specifically Rule #4 about spamming. Please take a moment to brush up on the rules so you can have the best possible time here in our community! Can't wait to see you around; the world always needs more people who appreciate Gengar.
Thank you, and I am sorry for doing that. I just happened to skip over his post and it bugged me that is why I did so I do apologize. Also, thank you once again.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Thank you, and I am sorry for doing that. I just happened to skip over his post and it bugged me that is why I did so I do apologize. Also, thank you once again.
I know how you feel; little things like that can bother me too. If you ever find yourself in a situation like this again, the best thing to do is use the Edit button in the bottom left corner of your post. That way you can add more thoughts to a post without double posting!

Tetsuya Gengar

iTranquilo!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Seto-san
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
I know how you feel; little things like that can bother me too. If you ever find yourself in a situation like this again, the best thing to do is use the Edit button in the bottom left corner of your post. That way you can add more thoughts to a post without double posting!
Well...now I feel like a complete fool because I just saw that, and thank you for pointing that out.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hah, no problem! Happy to help.

Since you like Gengar and Snorlax, what are your thoughts on Zapdos and Starmie? Might not seem related, but those four were a consistent Kanto presence in competitive battling for quite a while in older generations.

Tetsuya Gengar

iTranquilo!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Seto-san
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Hah, no problem! Happy to help.

Since you like Gengar and Snorlax, what are your thoughts on Zapdos and Starmie? Might not seem related, but those four were a consistent Kanto presence in competitive battling for quite a while in older generations.
Yeah, I figured the connection because of Gengar, Snorlax, Starmie, and Zapdos was almost always on a Gen 1 and even Gen 2 teams in the early days of combativeness. As far as later generations, I used Starmie and Zapdos on quite a lot of Rain Dance teams I made. So I like the paring of Starmie and Zapdos and when I don't play Monotype, which is rare, I usually use that paring even though it isn't as effective nowadays, to me at least.