Rainbow Rocket Grunt
- Join Date
- Nov 1, 2018
- Curry, Clam
- Time Zone
Welcome to our take on the classic Pokémon rock-paper-scissors trio - Point Wars! Choose among grass, fire, or water moves to damage the other cabins and hope for that sweet, super effective hit!
How It Works:
How It Works:
- Each cabin starts with 150 points at stake. You get to keep the points that remain at the end of the war.
- Each round will last for one hour. Your first move will be due at 12:59 pm EDT, and you will submit hourly until the last round, which will be due at 11:59 pm EDT. We will give everyone updates after every round in the day thread.
- For each round, choose the type of the move you want (grass, fire, or water) and the cabin you’ll be aiming for. Your “defending type” will be the same as the type of the move you chose to attack.
- Counselors will lock in each action. If a counselor is not present, we will allow the participating cabin members to do so. To lock in, bold your action on a new line of text (e.g. Use a grass move on Cabin 5.)
- Super-effective attacks deal 15 points of damage while not-very-effective attacks deal 5 points.
- You may use an “ultimate move” (Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, or Frenzy Plant) for one round only. This will double the damage you deal to the cabin you target. Use it wisely.
- If you fail to submit for a round, you will take 10 points of damage in addition to the damage you already will take. Your defending type will be the type of the last move you chose. If this occurs during the first round, we will RNG your defending type.
- If your cabin reaches 0 points, you have fainted. You may not make new actions or be targeted for future rounds.
- Cabin alliances, betrayals, communication, etc. are allowed. It is a free for all in that regard.