• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Pokemon Drawing Challenge - Starters from Memory, with only your mouse!

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
This challenge is simple: draw a set of Pokémon starters from memory using only your mouse or trackpad. If you choose to participate, try to do a set of starters that hasn't been posted in the thread yet - that way we can make our own lil' pokedex. All skill levels are encouraged to participate - this is just for fun, and results aren't supposed to be good. Don't worry about making it look perfect.

I drew the new starters for Sword & Shield... if you want to participate just reply with your drawing or questions :) I might add a second part to the challenge if we get enough interest (after the initial drawings are submitted), or we can expand it to more Pokémon. I will put all the drawings in this first post as well as a sort of archive.

by Sebastian
by Shhmew

Last edited:

robochicken77

Shiny Hunter
AKA
Robo
Time Zone
CST
I'll put my take on it. Here is the good boy team from generation 6

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora

I decided to take a stab at the Sinnoh starters, probably my favorite set of all :)

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
@Sebastian Chimchar looks like the monkey from Rhythm Heaven if it snorted just a little bit of coke
But tbf Piplup is actually pretty accurate

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
challenge accepted!!

totodile's the only one i've never drawn before. can u tell?:)

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
1000 hours in MS Paint.

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
@Sebastian Chimchar looks like the monkey from Rhythm Heaven if it snorted just a little bit of coke
But tbf Piplup is actually pretty accurate
LOL! I had to look up that monkey but you're kind of right...

challenge accepted!!

totodile's the only one i've never drawn before. can u tell?:)
I couldn't tell! Your Chikorita looks pretty accurate though. I like its chubbiness.
1000 hours in MS Paint.

Man, you got Snivy spot on!

Alright everyone, we still need Gen 1, Gen 3, and Gen 7 starters! Also, I know I didn't say this before but if you do a drawing, try to color in its body too so we can see how accurate you get with the colors :)

I'm glad so many people are participating!

Rex

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
EST
I tried my hand at the Kanto Starters