GO Pokemon Go Adventure Log

Felly

loony & loopy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I don't know how many people here actually play Pokemon Go, but I figured it'd be cool if we had a place where we could talk about our recent adventures in the game and share in each other's accomplishments! Post as often as you like (within the forum rules, of course!) and let everyone share in your achievements in the game!

For me, I've managed to finally get my hands on Mew after months of working on doing 10 raids. (Of course, now I have to do 10 more for Meltan, but hey, at least it'll be easier with raid passes.) I'm also trying to get my gold medal for Electric types this month, which is easier said than done with the Lunar New Year event since the only Electric type in it is Electabuzz. That's helpful since I finally got my first Electabuzz and I need the candies so I can get an Electivire one day when I have a Sinnoh Stone for it, but it's not gonna be so helpful when it comes down to getting my gold medal since Electabuzz feels kinda rare.

Klave

let's get this bread
Staff Emeritus
Screenshot_20190224-140620.jpg

I got Riolu, Chingling and Munchlax all within the last month :)
given how rare they are I'm pretty happy with that haha

Felly

loony & loopy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Managed to get a flower crown Eevee and Pikachu before they went away, so I'm happy about that. It'd be nice if I could get more to evolve them into one of the Eeveelutions and Raichu, respectively, but I'll be happy with just having the base forms.

I also managed to nab a shiny female Nidoran while waiting for my mom to get off work one night recently. I was just catching stuff for the purpose of catching stuff, so I'm pretty glad I grabbed it.

Aaaaaaaand I'm two Electric types away from getting my gold medal this month. I'm hoping I can get them tomorrow before the end of the night. I'm probably going to focus on trying to get Ice types in March so I can get that gold medal too.

Zange

Drifter
AKA
Riv, Chi
Time Zone
CST
They had flower crown Eevees / Pikachus?? Ach, missed it! I bet they were adorable aaaaa

I have this really weird on/off relationship with Pokemon Go where I'll play for a while, then an update comes out and I don't update for forever because my phone is constantly low on space, then I get around to making space for the update and start playing again. I just updated today and managed to get a Seviper and a Cubone. Highlights from the last time I was playing include two Scythers, a Lunatone, and my first ever Shiny in the game (a Psyduck). I'm pretty proud of all those catches.

Fun fact: I'm still stuck on the Halloween quest. And it's probably gonna keep staying that way for a while because I don't have the time to find 8 Pokestops I havent been to before! Though I'm going to Chicago for the first time in two weeks so hopefully we get some progress on that.

Felly

loony & loopy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Working on trying to get my gold Ice type medal this month! I've gotten 145 Ice types already, so I need to get another 55 to get there. Walking my Snorunt with the hopes of getting a Glalie and a Froslass by the end of the month, but I'll be happy with just one of them if that's what it comes down to. Also just need one more PokeStop to get 7 PokeStops in a row for the Celebi quest! I ended up buying more bag space so I wouldn't have to toss anything just so I could spin a stop today. Tomorrow is my last day I need to spin a stop though!

They had flower crown Eevees / Pikachus?? Ach, missed it! I bet they were adorable aaaaa

Fun fact: I'm still stuck on the Halloween quest. And it's probably gonna keep staying that way for a while because I don't have the time to find 8 Pokestops I havent been to before! Though I'm going to Chicago for the first time in two weeks so hopefully we get some progress on that.
They did have flower crown Eevee and Pikachu! They'll probably come back next year since I feel like they always bring back the hat Pokemon. Here's pictures of them though, so you can at least see them!

Finding 8 stops was a struggle for me too, especially since I tended to go to the same stops all the time and never really had much time to go exploring and I felt like I'd already spun most stops a million times. I was on the Halloween quest for a while too, so don't feel bad! I was able to complete it about a month or so ago when I finally went to a park for community day and spun stops there that I hadn't spun before because I never actually walked around, I'd always just drive around.

Petros

Pokémon Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hello fellow Go players! I started playing Pokémon Go the same day it launched (worldwide?) and after a month, I unistalled it because there wasn’t too many interesting things to do. But last year a friend of mine kind of convinced me to start playing again (Pokémon Let’s Go also “forced” me to play to get Meltan xD). So I’ve been playing again since November. I was able to get my old level-12 account back (had forgotten the password :P) and now I’m level 33. I’m kinda proud of what I’ve achieved so far. I recently managed to evolve a Sunkern (Oddish and Sunkern are a rarity here) thanks to the Spring event and I’m on my way to get Celebi. As for the Mew tasks, I’m stuck on the “evolve a Magikarp” one (almost 200 candies at the moment). I enjoy going to raids with friends very much. I’ve caught Heatran, Ho-Oh, Latias, Dialga and Palkia (iirc). Also all the legendaries from the weekly tasks (except for Entei and Regice). And that’s pretty much it. Hope to read more from you, I’ll post again as soon as I have meaningful info to share.

Last edited:

Sylveonn

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Emily
Switch FC
SW-5650-2285-5327
I have been playing Pokemon Go since its release and so far the only Dex I have completed is Gen 1. I have also completed almost all of the type metals except for Dragon types (it's so hard to find them). I also have all of the special research tasks complete so far (Mew, Celebi, Spiritomb, Meltan). and I am at level 38 (I have about 2 mil experience to go till 39, woohoo). I enjoy raiding a lot and have every legendary there is to offer so far, minus defense Deoxys. I'm also working on trying to hopefully get a shiny Shinx, shiny Budew, and a couple others but I do not have a lot of luck with shinies.

Felly

loony & loopy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Spent last month trying to get my gold Fairy type medal. I ended up being 10 Pokemon away, which is a little bit of a bummer, but at least I'm a lot closer now than I was before! This month, I'm going to be focusing on getting my silver Dragon type medal; it's the only type medal I have that's still at bronze, so I'd like to change that this month. I'm also making the slow climb to level 34. April was a good month for me though, I got lots of new Pokemon and did lots of adventuring.

I also just need to finish a win 5 raids field research that'll give me Aerodactyl and catch 2 Omanyte/Kabuto, and I'll finally be able to get my first Meltan! Too bad I'll need to walk it for ages to even get a Melmetal, but hey, at least having the base form will be a start.

Felly

loony & loopy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I'm level 18. Don't really have anyone to play with so I can't do raids but I like playing and catching Pokémon once in a while. My partner right now is a Ghastly.
I also don't really have anyone to play with, but I do raids solo. It's not really that fun, and it's definitely a lot better in a group, but once you hit about level 20, you'll probably be able to start soloing some tier 1 raids. If you are looking for a group to play with though, I recommend trying to find your local group on Facebook or Discord or another form of social media. When I joined my local Facebook group, I was able to find the local Discord and that's helped a lot with finding Pokemon and raids and just people to play with in general.

Also, community day is a great way to find people too! I've seen lots of people out at one of the local parks here on community day, and it was pretty surprising, given how cold it was and all.

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
Today I caught a Charizard in the wild!! It was my first Charizard and now I can finally take my Charmeleon off Buddy.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Well, something I am proud of is of having a 1727 CP Heracross with high stats.

And I'm now level 19
If you ever visited the US, you could totally control a Heracross monopoly