• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

GO Pokemon Go Adventure Log

Felly

miss u more
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I don't know how many people here actually play Pokemon Go, but I figured it'd be cool if we had a place where we could talk about our recent adventures in the game and share in each other's accomplishments! Post as often as you like (within the forum rules, of course!) and let everyone share in your achievements in the game!

For me, I've managed to finally get my hands on Mew after months of working on doing 10 raids. (Of course, now I have to do 10 more for Meltan, but hey, at least it'll be easier with raid passes.) I'm also trying to get my gold medal for Electric types this month, which is easier said than done with the Lunar New Year event since the only Electric type in it is Electabuzz. That's helpful since I finally got my first Electabuzz and I need the candies so I can get an Electivire one day when I have a Sinnoh Stone for it, but it's not gonna be so helpful when it comes down to getting my gold medal since Electabuzz feels kinda rare.