✧ Pokémon Hurt n Heal!!!!! ✧ SPHEAL WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
EST
Ampharos [6] -2
Spheal [22] +1

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
Ampharos [4]
Spheal [23]

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Ampharos [0]
Spheal [24]

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Flawless Victory...

Fafrir

Guardian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
First HnH winner: :gengar:
Second HnH winner: :phanpy:
Third HnH winner: :spheal:

Looks like the pattern continues. :hmmazurill:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
and so the winner of the 3rd Pokemon HnH is our very own roumd boi, Spheal!! This cutie didn't seem to have too much competition in the final round, amazing.

Shoutout to our runner up, Ampharos! Its entire line fought very hard and made it really far. It's clear our community really adores these sheepies!!

Thank you everyone for participating and having so much fun with this. I know some people got a lil salty now and then but the best part is that these are all just wonderful fictional creachurs and the results don't harm anyone. I hope that no one truly took any actions in this game personally.

Also, if anyone has any feedback or input on the game, please please share!! Different HnHs may be around the corner or in the planning stages, and hearing what people like & don't like is always valuable. Were the rounds paced okay? Were the rules fair? Any thoughts are appreciated

anyway that's about it i think, i am very happy to have hosted this and special thanks to Bossvelt for starting rounds sometimes too

peace ✌ :spheal:

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
its flawless becuase Spheal is flawless

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Cute little blue sphere of Spheal :spheal: ❤

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Spheal winning is whatever, but honestly? I had fun with the game at the beginning, but as time went on it became less and less fun until it became no fun at all and I full on despised it. It's hard to have fun when I got vilified in the game just for playing and posting a lot, even though there are people who were posting as much as me in some rounds. Then, in the Advanced Bracket Rounds 10 and 14, I felt my favorites got clearly targeted and ganged up on because they were my favorites. Seeing how people reacted to hurting and eliminating them and the posts thereafter was the last straw. It's one thing for my favorites to get eliminated in a normal fashion, that I could handle, but how they got eliminated combined with the hate I got just for playing the game went far beyond the game at that point. I felt like I was getting bullied, plain and simple, and right now I'm still hurting and feeling the effects from it. That's not how any game on these forums should be, and I think it's a disgrace. No member should have to go through that, and I hope everybody takes steps to assure that does not happen in the future.

Mystical

Isabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
I think the system could be improved or there could be another system, but with this format, both activity and saltiness (or playful vengeance) play a part. The more active you are, the more you can support your Pokémon. But also, the more people are with or against a Pokémon, the more or less chance it has of winning. I personally did not mean to make anyone feel bad, though, and I'm sorry the game caused that when it's actually meant to be fun.

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
I thought that this game was very unfair actually because the only Pokémon that won the rounds were cutesy ones. Just cutesy ones.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
Spheal winning is whatever, but honestly? I had fun with the game at the beginning, but as time went on it became less and less fun until it became no fun at all and I full on despised it. It's hard to have fun when I got vilified in the game just for playing and posting a lot, even though there are people who were posting as much as me in some rounds. Then, in the Advanced Bracket Rounds 10 and 14, I felt my favorites got clearly targeted and ganged up on because they were my favorites. Seeing how people reacted to hurting and eliminating them and the posts thereafter was the last straw. It's one thing for my favorites to get eliminated in a normal fashion, that I could handle, but how they got eliminated combined with the hate I got just for playing the game went far beyond the game at that point. I felt like I was getting bullied, plain and simple, and right now I'm still hurting and feeling the effects from it. That's not how any game on these forums should be, and I think it's a disgrace. No member should have to go through that, and I hope everybody takes steps to assure that does not happen in the future.
I don't know if anyone seriously voted out of spite, but it's impossible to control why people vote for what they vote for. People have suggested to me implementing more strict regulations such as a limit for how many times someone can vote per round, but that to me feels like it kinda ruins the fast-paced nature of HnH. I've also seen people say the UPC format is better since everyone can only vote once per round and it's less dictated by who is around to post a bunch at the time, but that would have been kind of impossible in this case with like 800 pokemon to get through.

and naturally people would make jokes if you're super active and have a huge influence over rounds, maybe even get a bit frustrated, but we all know you weren't the only one doing that. it's just how HnH works, and there is a lot of stuff like revenge and acting passionate over forming alliances etc, I saw you doing it too. but what's supposed to be fun about it is that it's just a pokemon/forum game, where the winners and losers are literal fictional creatures and there isn't anything to actually take personally. I know that doesn't make it any better if you feel ganged up on, but I just don't know what else to tell ya. And I guess you don't have any specific suggestions for how to fix it, since you've now left the forums. If anyone else does, let me know.

I honestly did not expect so much controversy from a pokemon hnh but here we are. I'm really sorry it caused you hurt.

I thought that this game was very unfair actually because the only Pokémon that won the rounds were cutesy ones. Just cutesy ones.
i guess most people here prefer cute mons. it's really that simple

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
@shhmew Yes, but I still have the right to think that it is unfair. The whole Pokémon series doesn't revolve only around cute Pokémon.

Last edited:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I think a lot of the salt with this game comes down to forgetting that this game is NOT fair. It’s not built to be fair. That’s ok. The result of this game does not in any way mean that Spheal is the most popular Pokémon on the forum - it just pulled ahead this time and won the game! Other people’s opinions do not invalidate your own, and this game is at its heart a battle of opinions. If you start getting too affected by it take some deep breaths, maybe step away for a bit. I promise this game isn’t worth the frustration. Those are real feelings, so look out for yourself and do what you need to do if things are getting to be too much.

Whismsicott lost round one but it’s still my favorite Pokémon and that’s good enough for me!!

Last edited:

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I mean, most of my favorites went down hard and yeah I got hurt especially when my favorites were ganged up on, but I just either moved on or stopped posting in hnh for a while. I understand it's hurtful, but if it's really hurting you that bad you don't have to keep it in your life. Because at the end of the day it's just a game. A pokemon winning one version of a game on one forum shouldn't be worth you feeling bad about it. It's not worth the frustration or salt that gets thrown around here. It doesn't make the pokemon universal favorite or invalidate the others, it just means it won this time.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
None of my favourites even made it close to the end but who cares it's a dumb forum game lol who cares? Things like this exist to pass time, get post count up and see who's active on the forums.
Obviously if a certain type of Pokemon consistently wins then its gonna be because the people on the forums prefer those types of Pokemon. People target the popular Pokemon so their faves might win, that's what I did anyway, that's just common sense.
My point is: literally none of this matters, its a forum game, have fun with it, winning doesn't matter, because its a forum game