✧ Pokémon Hurt n Heal!!!!! ✧ SPHEAL WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
As someone who doesn't care for cutesy mons and has an unpopular favourite Pokémon, I can see the frustration of seeing a Pokémon you just don't care for beat the one you love, especially in a landslide vote. However from experience, HnH's are, for the most part, a popularity contest (or a game of "hey, let's give x Pokémon a group following and make it win!!!!") and that's the nature of the game as mentioned by others. Adding on, you cannot change people's likes/dislikes and I feel limiting the number of times people can vote doesn't help the cause at all.

As for improving the game, I'll give my two cents. A new addition I liked is the strict heal cap as it prevents a Pokémon from being overly hyper healed, therefore closing the gap closer, although the finals round was almost a flawless victory. :P As for the post at least 30 minutes, I'm neutral about it but I feel it's more of a positive change. Sometimes, waiting an entire hour feels like a slog and it can drag the game longer but on the other hand it could give more people a chance to participate. One unrelated idea I had is to have more Pokémon per round in the Beginning bracket (I was thinking 15 but it depends how many mons are introduced in Gen 8) to potential reduce the number of rounds and whatnot.

Other than that, I don't have much to add but thanks for hosting this Katey!