• The Closure of the Marriland Forums

The Marriland Forums will be going into read-only mode on February 15th, 2021. Come October 1st, 2021 the forums will be taken down entirely. More information can be found in this thread. Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu! Blind Nuzlocke!

SpanishAdam

Rookie Trainer
Hey everyone, I'm back for a new Nuzlocke challenge! This time I will be going through the new Pokemon game blind and attempting to beat it using Nuzlocke rules.

LGP will be very different to a regular Nuzlocke due to how the game works (due to varying mechanics, restrictions, etc), so I have made an introduction video outlining the rules I will be following. Most of them will are made to fit this game within the Nuzlocke criteria fairly, the sacrifice after every gym is just pure masochism!

Either way, I have learnt a lot about editing since my last video series, so hopefully the quality will have improved somewhat.

Anyway, enjoy the video and stay tuned for Friday when part one will be up! After that, they will be up twice a week until I've finished or failed.

Greninjaman

Aquatic Ninja Assassin
This is...Very interesting Adam. I think I'll stick around.

SpanishAdam

Rookie Trainer
Time for part one of my Nuzlocke! Nothing much happens here apart from meeting my Pikachu and catching my first pokemon!

Stay tuned later today for part 2! I'll be uploading two videos every Monday and Friday. On Twitter (@Retro_Odyssey) I will be looking for contributions to decisions, names, etc as I'm playing so check that out if you fancy getting involved!

Be warned that my videos may contain some bad language from time to time. I try not to, of course, but it does happen.

Last edited:

SpanishAdam

Rookie Trainer
Part 2 is up! A little more happens this time as I take on Your Mum and add a new member to the MYT crew!

Stay tuned on Monday for part 3 and 4!

SpanishAdam

Rookie Trainer
I'm afraid to say that, due to a technical issue, my Nuzlocke has been cancelled. My Laptop decided to break, and I decided to continue through the game regardless.

Don't worry though, I will be doing another Nuzlocke at a later date. So stay tuned!

I will also likely be doing it through Lets Go Eevee, just for a bit of a change!