Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
"I see... Then I'll help ya! We can be travel buddies! If ya want to..."

ultimate-dirano

Regular Trainer
Hansen couldn't help but crack a smile in response to Jesus's enthusiasm. "Sure, that sounds good to me. And in return, I'll take care of the dining. I like to think I'm a half-decent cook, but I'll let you be the judge of that."

Truth be told, Hansen was happier to take Jesus up on his offer than he let on. Shortly before he began his journey, he heard reports that a shady group called Team Gale was operating in Florria. It was probably safer to travel in groups, even with Pokémon to protect them.

ShadeUmbreon

Wholesome Umbreon
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
"Then lets go!"

ShadeUmbreon

Wholesome Umbreon
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
Spyke was asleep in Jesus's Bag and Bubblegum was on his head
"Hey look I'm wearing a hat! -Snickers-"

ultimate-dirano

Regular Trainer
Hansen didn't think the joke was funny but laughed out of courtesy.

Bulbos admired Jesus's "hat" before using his vines to pick up and place a small rock atop his own head.

ShadeUmbreon

Wholesome Umbreon
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
Jesus began humming Dragonhearted and Bubblegum was humming along

ShadeUmbreon

Wholesome Umbreon
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
The duo came across 2 abandoned eggs one was navy blue with white patterns the other black with red patterns
"Looks like these egg where left here by a trainer judging by the shoe prints around them...."

ultimate-dirano

Regular Trainer
Bulbos approached the eggs with prudence, getting close enough to touch the blue one but doing nothing that could disturb them. Hansen followed behind, first looking at the eggs, then the footprints, and then the eggs again.

"You don't think... no, that's terrible. We should wait here until the trainer comes back."

ShadeUmbreon

Wholesome Umbreon
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
"The footprints looked days old..."
The black egg bounced to Hansen whole the blue bounced to Jesus
"Woah!"
Jesus barely manages to catch the egg

ultimate-dirano

Regular Trainer
Hansen gave a startled yelp as the black egg jumped into his arms. Bulbos fell back in shock and looked to his visibly confused trainer as the blue egg did the same to Jesus. Was it normal for an egg to be so lively? Hansen had many questions, but concern for the well-being of the eggs outweighed his curiosity.

"We should take these eggs to a Pokémon Center as soon as possible. Who knows how long they've been sitting here all alone?" He began calculating whether it would be faster to return to Sivil City or continue forward on their current path.

ShadeUmbreon

Wholesome Umbreon
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
"Closest Center is pass Mt. Bronz and Tin Plains! Let's go!"

ultimate-dirano

Regular Trainer
Hansen adjusted his body so that the egg was snugly cradled in his arms. "Have you ever seen an egg move like that before?" he asked Jesus as they headed towards the Pokémon Center.

ShadeUmbreon

Wholesome Umbreon
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
"I have actually!"
Jesus entered Mt. Bronz
"Now this is where things will get tricky! This mountain is quite hard to navigate!"

ultimate-dirano

Regular Trainer
The answer shocked Hansen, which served to further stoke his curiosity. "Are we talking about a once-in-a-blue moon type of occurrence or something that regularly happens?"

While Hansen was reevaluating his education, Bulbos eagerly explored the mountain, using vines to tap on oddly-shaped rocks and other objects of interest along the way.

ShadeUmbreon

Wholesome Umbreon
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
"12 times a week... Pretty regularly.... The weird thing is... This didn't always happen... and when it did evidence points to them going the right direction... We better keep our guard up!"

ultimate-dirano

Regular Trainer
"Twelve times!" Hansen looked down at the egg with newfound reverence, then tightened his grasp on it. He made a mental note to research the phenomenon when he had time, but for now he focused on his surroundings so as not to stumble.

ShadeUmbreon

Wholesome Umbreon
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Grape
Time Zone
EST
"I hope we can get out... We just have to keep going onward!"

ultimate-dirano

Regular Trainer
Hansen stopped in his tracks and looked at Jesus. "Wait, what? What do you mean 'hope?' Don't people pass through this mountain every day?"