Pokémon Masters Mobile Game Announced

Marriland

Founder
AKA
Dev
Time Zone
CDT

Here's a brief excerpt of this update:
The final major announcement during the Pokémon 2019 Press Conference was the announcement of a new Pokémon mobile game coming to iOS and Android devices called Pokémon Masters.

Pokémon Masters features many of your favorite Pokémon Trainers from the Pokémon video game series, such as Cynthia, Blue, Red, Brock, Misty, and even several protagonists such as Rosa — the female player character from Black 2 & White 2.
Read the full update here:

Feel free to discuss the update in the comments below!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I see Diantha on the poster, I hope this means she'll get more character development! She wasn't super involved in X/Y and it'd be really cool to learn more about her as well as have more time with all the other characters.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Honestly, she was a lot more developed than some other Champions. We know that she has a separate career and everything. What's got me really intrigued about that poster is Rosa. I suppose older protagonists will make some kind of appearance here? (Red doesn't count). Based on the right side of the poster it looks like we're getting a brand new pair of protagonists for this as well, so that'll be something.

Silver

Ice Ice Baby
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Christian
I’m honestly pretty excited for this game. Aside from characters like the rivals, professors, team leaders, champions, and the occasional outliers or plot important ones like Looker/Lillie/N/etc, the human characters tend to get the short end of the stick when it comes to the spotlight. It’s usually just a monologue and then “Bam. Fight. Done.”, with them occasionally being part of a side quest. This has me pretty hyped to flesh out the other characters more, or give them some meat to begin with Hilbert/Hilda who didn’t appear elsewhere in BW at all.

Biohazard

Somebody is digging my bones
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
I'm actually interested in this game. It's something that I would really want to play it because I like its concept. I just hope that they put Courtney in it, even if it's a small chance lol.