User Input Polls

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
I've recently completed a locke, but while I was doing it, I had to have multiple polls for things, so I noticed that when I created one poll, there wasn't an option to create another, and when I edited the previous poll, the votes didn't change.
I kinda find that annoying, and I believe that multiple polls would work better if you need to ask multiple questions. Or at least if you change the answers on a poll, there is a checklist thing which you can click to remove previous answers.

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
I think that the reason you aren't able to edit a previous poll is because it would give the topic creator the ability to change how people voted. "Too many people are voting for ABC so I'm gonna remove it as an option and then re-add it again", or something like that.

If you want to add a new poll, closing the first poll and staring a new one is probably the best way to do it. That being said, if you want a bunch of polls open at once, I'm not sure if that's possible on this forum software. An alternative could be to use Google forms or a different polling website instead. I'll look into it and see if it's something we can enable, though.