• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Procrastinated Games

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
I'll ignore the ones that I've started but not finished as that would be way too long a list.
Tales of Symphonia: I much prefered Tales of Graces skill system, and am hesitant to return to the MP based battles...
Ni No Kuni: Bought it in a sale, but never had time to play it yet.
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Have yet to finish Persona 4, so avoiding spoilers.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XII: Been procrastinating finishing FFXIII-2. (Not as much of a fan of the open-worldness of XIII-2 compared to XIII)
Knights of The Old Republic 2: Keep forgetting it exists and playing SWTOR instead...
LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2: Cause I play all the LEGO games co-op, and my sister hasn't wanted to play it yet.
Detective Pikachu: Waiting for my sister to finish it first...

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Octopath Traveler is probably the main one. I just really hate level grinding, but I love the game and even though I heard the final boss/bosses are complete bull I just want to finish everyone's character story.
Monster Hunter World is another one kind of. I want to play it through with friends but its a concrete fact that if I try and get people to try games I enjoy they will never play them.

Petros

Pokémon Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Here are some games I started playing for a while, then stopped playing and never bothered to continue them. And it's not that I don't like them, it's just that I found some other (better?) games to play:
  • Digimon World DS: I'm currently VS the final boss but it kills me every time and I'm too lazy to level grind.
  • Detective Pikachu: I left it at episode 4, I still have to finish before watching the movie!
  • Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon: Better than Gates to Infinity (which I beat) but still lacks some things that made PMD great.

mrpuppychow

a literal puppy
Time Zone
CST
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

You see... I started the game. Played a decent hour or two and really invested myself in it... But then I got stuck since I still haven't gotten a full grasp on the mechanics by that time... And haven't played it since.

One day I'll come back to it. One day... And I don't even know whether I should continue or start over.