Prom Mad Lib

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Finally making a thread, woo. I've written up a draft for a mad lib with a Marriprom theme to it. I don't want to post it here and make it so the rest of the committee is unable to participate, but if one or more of you would like to be a guinea pig, it might be helpful to have someone fill it out early just to see how it turns out!

I'd also like to give out some silly little awards for the results of people's submissions for things like the funniest story, and I'm all ears if anyone has other ideas. :happyazurill:

Also not sure if this should be a cooperative one-per-pair thing or if everyone should be able to submit their own, if anyone has opinions on that I'd be interested in hearing them!

Last edited:

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
What if you give everyone the same Mad Lib that they can choose to fill in? That way, if you want to judge, you can judge them off of their responses alone without having to account for differences between prompts.

Maybe it could be both a per person or per pair thing? I think it'd be cool to leave it up to the individual pairs to decide.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
That’s exactly the idea - there’s only one mad lib.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
You could give half the fill-ins to one person and the second half to the other if you want to make it cooperative. That could have some even wackier results in the end hahah.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I like the idea of doing half and half, that could be fun! If people would prefer to do it together then they could always cooperate on the whole thing as well. Not like there's any need for strict rules since you can't really cheat at mad libs lol.

@Typhlosion I'll message you!