Prom Movie

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
K so I'm gonna host a movie, and I need ideas for what to watch? I want something romantic yet accessible for everyone to enjoy. Not everyone can like one movie but maybe we can try.

Ideas list:

• The Notebook
  • Pokémon movie (again, different one)
  • Princess Bride
  • Disney??????
Any ideas fam?

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
I think that Princess Bride would work well but I'm a little biased hahaha. Either way something that appeals to a wide audience is probably the best bet so a Disney movie might also work well. Are there any more recent ones that might get some traction?

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Incredibles 2 came out DVD the last couple of months. I don't think that screams prom though lol

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I like the idea of The Princess Bride a lot. I don't know if I've ever heard someone say they DON'T like it. It has a more widespread appeal than something like The Notebook imo.

Disney is always good with me too, of course, though tbh I don't think any of the more recent ones have a very prom feel. If we went this route maybe one of the classics? I'd have to think on this.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm after brainstorming, maybe tangled? it's a cute one that i know most ppl tend to like a lot

maybe if we get a few ideas we could let people vote on what we watch? that'd be a fun way to involve the community in the decision but still be able to pick the theme and stuff. it's also super easy and makes people feel more committed cuz if they vote they're more likely to show up if it's what we watch.