Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Although it goes against my ideals to make a thread that's basically me talking about myself I always crave to post more on the forums and I'm running out of ideas.
Uh, if I don't want to answer a question I'll say, but other than that it's open season on questions.
Warning: there are certain topics that I may end up writing large paragraphs about so apologies for future ramblings.

Number of Questions answered: 53

Last edited:

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
I heard there was something about a cursed backstory. Are we talking about a dread heirloom from a wicked lich here, or more like a mischievous sprite?

What's the most ridiculous character idea you've ever had, for both NPC and player potential? Even if you never got to play them.

Favourite DM facepalm moment?

An example where you got your own back against your awful scheming players and their ever increasing desire to test your limits and break your campaign?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Sweet they're all DnD related! Got a lot to say about these-

I heard there was something about a cursed backstory. Are we talking about a dread heirloom from a wicked lich here, or more like a mischievous sprite?
Oh no see, I'm uh, actually just a vessel for the reincarnation of the dark lord of flame. Means I get all the deathly fire powers but at some point I've got to sacrifice myself to said lord.

What's the most ridiculous character idea you've ever had, for both NPC and player potential? Even if you never got to play them.
Oh man I've got loads of ideas here. NPC-wise, there's a vendor in my world setting called Vanity who runs a mirror shop. He has the ability to go into and out of mirrors like they're portals, but they also connect to alternate dimensions, so by extension he can go into other dimensions with another version of himself. As a result this pointless shopkeeper ended up kind of becoming something that just exists everywhere and is a legion of just more of himself. He has a French accent.
As for a character to play, my friend wants to run a campaign, dunno when it'll be, but I have a 6' tall Aasimar woman with a sword near enough the same size as Cloud's buster sword from FFVII. This seems normal til I mention that she's a bard. Needless to say I'm excited to play as her whenever my friend sets his campaign up.

Favourite DM facepalm moment?
I don't oft feel the need to facepalm because I love when my players do things I never expect. BUT after just building a boat they needed some more people to act as crew members. One of my players had the genius idea to walk through the city and find a homeless man, then paid him 10 gold to help out on the ship, as well as get to stay there, and so long as he doesn't steal anything he would have a stable job. On top of that, while in a village of people exiled from their tribes, same player managed to convince 4 more people to become crew of this ship because it meant they could start a new life away from their troubled past. He even managed to convince a mimic to work on the ship, and rescue a panther that they ended up keeping on it too. That's a crew of 6 people for 10 gold. I was more impressed than anything but that's the closest thing i have to a facepalm moment.

An example where you got your own back against your awful scheming players and their ever increasing desire to test your limits and break your campaign?
My campaign is unbreakable I am a god I think the closest example of this i can think of is after they got their hands on one of my homebrewed decks of many things and just started yanking cards out left and right, a divine punishment came in the form of one of the cards summoning a horseman of the apocolypse that was waaaaay too strong for them to deal with at the time, and disintegrating their beloved NPC party member. Got a really heartwarming scene out of that though, I enjoyed it a lot.

Thank you kindly for your questions Luke! Have a fantastic day!

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Imma straight up steal your questions for me and turn them around on you because I'm a deadass basic ***** like that.

1. What's your favourite entry in the Fire Emblem series?
  2. Have you ever used reclassing in Awakening/Fates to make a really stupid unit combo? If so, who and what class?
  3. How do you feel about 3 Houses?
And then I'm gonna throw more FE **** on top of that!

1. Do you have a "white whale" in FEH? I'm talking about a character or unit that you just want so, so badly, but no matter how many times you pull for them they just can't seem to come home?
  2. In your opinion, what's the best Forging Bonds event we've had so far in terms of character building? By the same standards, what's the best Tempest Trial?
  3. Say that we get a Fire Emblem Warriors 2, but for budget reasons they can only add characters from two more main entries in the series. Which two casts would you pick characters from, and why?

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Favourite Persona character?
Favourite Social Link/Confidant?
What was the last book you read?
Favourite mythical creature?
Favourite Blade/Driver ability combination?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Imma straight up steal your questions for me and turn them around on you because I'm a deadass basic ***** like that.
Yknow what that's fair you thief

What's your favourite entry in the Fire Emblem series?
I would've probably said Sacred Stones or Echoes until February but now Path of Radiance is part of my repetoire and GOD its such a polished game, I can't wait to play Radiant Dawn.

Have you ever used reclassing in Awakening/Fates to make a really stupid unit combo? If so, who and what class?
Not really a stupid combo but after marrying Azura and Kaze I was surprised at how good of a Ninja Shigure ended up as. Even moreso was Subaki as a Samurai/Swordmaster. Because of his character skill and the Sunrise Katana I ended up turning him into a beastly evasion tank. I might mess around with it more in another playthrough. I know my friend managed to make an Ophelia with an 100% crit rate which is unbelievable.

How do you feel about 3 Houses?
I'm very hopeful for it! It looks really pretty and honestly my only qualms with it are things you talked about when I asked you. It kind of annoys me how angry people are at it for things that aren't true, like people continue to complain about the three games thing Fates pulled but do they not just think before they complain? Doesn't matter though, I'm looking forward to it a lot. Team Golden Deer yeet.

Do you have a "white whale" in FEH? I'm talking about a character or unit that you just want so, so badly, but no matter how many times you pull for them they just can't seem to come home?
I tend to restrain my language on the forums but ****ING HRID WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO? I got back into FEH just before the new year so the NY banner with all the Nifl/Muspell royals was on. Hrid was added after I stopped playing and I hadn't seen him til then but I immediately decided he was an absolute SNACK and I wanted him. I tried to get him once with that banner but instead I got Karel, Ayra and his stupid annoying creepy sister Gunnthra. Then when the anniversary happened and we got a free special unit 5* summon I got Gunnthra AGAIN and I SCREAMED at my phone. Then when Legendary Roy came out and regular Hrid was a hero you could get, once again I failed to get him, but on the bright side I got 2 Legendary Roys out of it. I'm confident I will never get Hrid at this point.

In your opinion, what's the best Forging Bonds event we've had so far in terms of character building? By the same standards, what's the best Tempest Trial?
The Laguz Forging Bonds with Tibarn, Reyson, Nailah and Leanne was so cute I loved it, considering this was before I played Path of Radiance I had no idea these bird people existed, it really got me wanting to play the radiant games. As for tempest trials I don't pay as much attention to the character building, but the one with Joshua, because Joshua is my favourite.

Say that we get a Fire Emblem Warriors 2, but for budget reasons they can only add characters from two more main entries in the series. Which two casts would you pick characters from, and why?
Unfortunately I really didn't like FEW, the formula worked well for Hyrule Warriors because they kept the mechanics open, but FEW just felt like a shoehorn of Fire Emblem mechanics that made it really awkward and klunky. On top of that there's all the clones and very few characters are actually unique, and even worse is the game is basically just 3 of the 14 Fire Emblems. That's not an answer to your question but FEW makes me want to rant I do apologise.
I would probably choose one of the Radiance games, either works because of how deep the characters, and fighting styles, are. Being able to play as a Laguz like Caineghis, Naesala or Tibarn would be so much FUN!
The other I would choose would probably be Genealogy of the Holy War. I haven't played it yet but from the chars in FEH I really like most of them and I'd love to see them on the battlefield. Especially Arvis, Ishtar and Lewyn.

Thank you kindly for the questions Griddle!

Favourite Persona character?
Oh god starting with a hard one, uhm, lets see- I don't think I could decide between Yusuke and Teddie. Yusuke's got such a calm and serious demeanor but then does the dumbest **** and honestly I can relate. On the other hand, Teddie is hilarious, outgoing, stylish and oblivious, which i cannot relate to but god is he charming.

Favourite Social Link/Confidant?
I really enjoyed Sojiro's story in P5. I kinda hated him at first for how he treated you but after the whole Futaba thing I realised how well written of a character he really is. Iwai too, I respect his moral code and his journey to being a better dad is a fun one to witness.

What was the last book you read?
I seldom read but for once I actually have an answer! I'm currently reading Level Up! By Scott Rogers. Need to level up my knowledge on game design if I want to stand out on my course. I also have 3 other books to read after, being Developing Characters by Irving Weinman, Games and Information by Eric Rasmusen and The Magic of Writing by Adrian May. All to further my character writing and mechanic-creating abilities.

Favourite mythical creature?
Kind of a generic answer but there's not much I find more interesting than a Dragon. Giant reptiles have such wide-reaching roots across the whole world and seeing all these different interpretations is so interesting!

Favourite Blade/Driver ability combination?
YAAAAY A XENOBLADE 2 QUESTION ahem. I don't know if I could choose based on abilities alone, but my favourite blades to have on drivers other than their default ones are:
Rex - Roc, what can I say, those Scythes hit fast and with a (currently) 48% crit rate that's some meaty damage.
Nia - Boreas because Boreas is the best healer and also cute as hell. Fiora is high up here too. Two borderline broken wind blades? Sounds good to me!
Tora - Not really much choice here but Poppi QTpi does a feckload of damage even though I turned her into an evasion tank like QT.
Morag - Electra has a 90% block rate. That's all I can say.
Zeke - I like having Shulk on Zeke, especially because of Vision. Helps him take less hits in case of emergency.

Thank you kindly for your questions, Moon!

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
what are some song tracks you enjoy from the pokemon franchise, if any

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Heya!

1. What's the weirdest dream you can remember having?
  2. Night owl or early bird?
  3. Do you prefer DMing or playing a character?
  4. What is the spiciest dead meme?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
what are some song tracks you enjoy from the pokemon franchise, if any
Oh jesus I could write a paragraph on this on its own. Zinnia's theme, N's theme, Miror B's theme, Unova Route 10, Deoxys' theme and Dialga/Palkia's theme just to name a few and thats not even including the spin offs!
Thanks for the question Katey!

What's the weirdest dream you can remember having?
I have a lot of dreams I usually forget but this one made me laugh so much I wrote it down. I'll just copy and paste what I sent to my friend:
i was in this like history class and we were doing about the world wars and we were split into 3 groups, group A had to make like war food and it was only about 4 people, group B had to make war newspapers and it was like 6 people and group C were the soldiers and they were like 30 people right and i was in group B but wanted to be group A.
My team also kept ****ing around and the teacher hated them.
So i stayed after class to clean up to make a good impression on the new teacher because i wanted to be in group A but the teacher was really intimidating because he was the ****ing crown prince of Nohr
There wasn't much more to it than that but having Xander as my history teacher will always stick out in my memory.

Night owl or early bird?
Honestly both. I usually end up staying awake til like 2-3 in the morning, but I also don't wake up later than 9 about 90% of the time.

Do you prefer DMing or playing a character?
It's honestly hard to say, I definitely enjoy both but I suppose if I had to only pick one to do for the rest of my life I would choose to DM. I love being a storyteller and worldbuilder, and if i were a player I would only get to write one character. I'm the DM friend out of my circle of friends so I don't get to play often anyway haha

What is the spiciest dead meme?
Depends on what you consider dead. Most memes only become funny to me after they're not funny to everyone else. But, Number 15, Burger King Foot Lettuce? That's a versatile spiceball right there.
Thanks for the questions Athena!

AutumnLeafeon

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Autumn
Time Zone
Mountain
Heya! I’ve got some questions to throw your way! :D

1. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
  2. Do you have any pets? If yes, what?
  3. Chocolate or vanilla?
  4. Do you enjoy any reality TV shows?
  5. If you had to choose only one shirt to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Ha, Hope those were OK! I tried to think of interesting ones.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Heya! I’ve got some questions to throw your way! :D
Excellent! Thank you kindly!

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Uhm, well my favourite animal is an ostrich but if i had to choose to be one I would probably choose some kind of large reptile, like a crocodile or monitor lizard. Maybe a Komodo Dragon. Something along those lines yeah

Do you have any pets? If yes, what?
Yes! I have 3! I have a Jack Russel/Yorkshire Terrier, a purebred Jack Russel that looks like a corgi and a Bearded Dragon. The dogs are really my parents pets but my dragon is mine, his name's Dexter he's a little ******* and I love him

Chocolate or vanilla?
I love actual chocolate but as a flavour it always tastes awful, so vanilla.

Do you enjoy any reality TV shows?
Mmmm this depends. I really hate things like Love Island because of the messages they give, but that doesn't mean all reality TV is bad. Whether its staged or not, so long as its entertaining and not giving off bad messages, its fine, I suppose. That being said I don't really watch TV in general

If you had to choose only one shirt to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ooh this is an interesting one. If I had to choose a T-Shirt it'd be my AH Limited Edition Interdimensional Golf T-Shirt because that **** glows in the dark that's how you know its special. Otherwise, I have a silky red long sleeved shirt that I don't get to wear often and its gaudy as hell but I love it and its really comfy.

Ha, Hope those were OK! I tried to think of interesting ones.
Hey 3/5 were questions I don't think I've seen on an AMA yet so you've definitely succeeded.
Thanks for the questions Autumn!

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Screw it everybody gets this one.

Bagpipes: Yay or nay?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Bagpipes: Yay or nay?
Uh, obviously? I'm definitely not just saying this because my scottish friend is holding a gun smashed bottle of buckfast to my head

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Yes good morrow. I have been instructed to harass you with some convoluted queries. Prepare thy self

1. If you could create sculptures with just a thought, what would be the first sculpture you make?

2. What is your go to last minute Halloween costume since you forgot that it was October next week?

3. Yes we are all social butterflies that are basically dragged around by people with no effort put in ourselves. So you must be very well versed with karaoke places. If you were on the spot, what would you sing for Karaoke?

4. Would you rather have the ability to be a water bender while not being able to swim or a fire bender who is instinctively terrified of fire, going into a panic attack every time you even see a spark?

5. Do you think I am on the level while thinking up these questions
Clearly no

lol that was fun

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Yes good morrow. I have been instructed to harass you with some convoluted queries. Prepare thy self
Do your worst!

1. If you could create sculptures with just a thought, what would be the first sculpture you make?
Hmm, I'd probably get a lift to my friends house and on the pavement outside make a statue of this thing I keep drawing I like to call Egg with Leg. He hates it.

2. What is your go to last minute Halloween costume since you forgot that it was October next week?
I-its October already?! ****! Uh, uh, uh, I'd dive into a garbage bag and go as... Garbo.
Nah I've never even been trick or treating or done anything for halloween. I only have 2 costumes for cosplaying and they're definitely not halloween-themed lol.

3. Yes we are all social butterflies that are basically dragged around by people with no effort put in ourselves. So you must be very well versed with karaoke places. If you were on the spot, what would you sing for Karaoke?
Heh yes, I am, uh, indeed a social butterfly, I'd go so far as to say I'm a social moth! Honestly, I don't... do music. I know absolutely nothing about music, like, at all. I still get made fun of by friends for not knowing who Dolly Parton is. Not to mention my voice is hideous and breathy so I honestly don't have a good answer, I do apologise.

4. Would you rather have the ability to be a water bender while not being able to swim or a fire bender who is instinctively terrified of fire, going into a panic attack every time you even see a spark?
This is an infuriatingly creative question because I like both options, but hate both of the consequences. I think I would have to choose to control Fire just because I enjoy being in the water that much. I have a log fireplace back home though so I'd have to stay out of the living room in the winter.

5. Do you think I am on the level while thinking up these questions
Never heard the phrase On the Level before but google tells me its a shower company. I believe you are on the level because that means you are showered. I think.

Thanks for the questions Moxie! Sorry my answers were pretty lackluster!

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Now that the mass bagpipe interrogation has died down I suppose I should get back to asking the **** that really matters.
  1. So, you've recently gotten into Path of Radiance. Good! It's one of my personal faves, albeit I have several opinions about Radiant Dawn that I won't get into here. Who are your five favourite Path of Radiance characters?
  2. Continuing on the PoR line of questioning, which Laguz type did you like the most?
  3. What's your take on refresher units like dancers or heron Laguz? Are they a valuable commodity or are they a waste of a unit slot due to their inability to fight? I've found people very divisive about this.
  4. What are your hopes/expectations for Persona 5 The Royal and Persona 5 S?
  5. You mentioned having costumes for cosplaying. What are they?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Now that the mass bagpipe interrogation has died down I suppose I should get back to asking the **** that really matters.
Do not act as though bagpipes do not matter! Scotland is offended!

So, you've recently gotten into Path of Radiance. Good! It's one of my personal faves, albeit I have several opinions about Radiant Dawn that I won't get into here. Who are your five favourite Path of Radiance characters?
I will not ask about radiant dawn (mainly because I don't want spoilers) but one day I'll be able to understand what your opinions are! Anyway, my favourite character overall is... Naesala. I can't help it. I love villains like him. He's not even really a villain just an antihero and all around terrible person. I like Reyson as well, naturally. Ilyana, Zihark and Boyd I liked a LOT, and usually late-game characters are kind of boring or shoehorned in but Bastian is one of my favourite mages now. He's such a poetic ***** I had to use him in the few chapters I had him.

Continuing on the PoR line of questioning, which Laguz type did you like the most?
Type? Definitely the birds. That being said, I expected the beast laguz to be annoying furries but every single laguz is well written, really surprised me to be honest. You don't have the dragons long enough for it to really be worth a comment though, but I do still love Nasir. My favourite of each tribe are Mordecai, Naesala and Nasir.

What's your take on refresher units like dancers or heron Laguz? Are they a valuable commodity or are they a waste of a unit slot due to their inability to fight? I've found people very divisive about this.
I don't see why people wouldn't like them when they can make the better, more powerful units be able to move twice in a turn. In more recent games they can defend themselves slightly which is cool, but I honestly always think they're more useful than not. Reyson is easily the best because of his transformed version. Being able to refresh FOUR UNITS is so useful. Only dancer/singer I've got to level 20.

What are your hopes/expectations for Persona 5 The Royal and Persona 5 S?
Honestly, I have no idea what either of them could really be. P5 was already a near-perfect game to me and I'd probably be happy with anything new they add. I do hope that at least some version makes it to switch though, I'd like to play it again on my favourite console. If they do add a female protagonist in whatever version though, dating Yusuke immediately.

You mentioned having costumes for cosplaying. What are they?
Ah, I only have 2, and I've only worn the first to a convention, the other I just own because I love it.
My first one is Shuichi Saihara from Danganronpa V3, me and a friend went as Shuichi and Rantaro to a convention in Newcastle last year. Even though it was fun I ended up falling apart in the summer heat, so it ended up really stressful for like 60% of the con. Also, the trousers are too tight to the point where I can't even fasten them properly unless I really inhale.
My second one is Zeke von Genbu from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. My all-time favourite character, I planned to go to the aforementioned convention again this year as Zeke but being ill so much and socially inept made me sell my ticket unfortunately. This costume's a lot more detailed and comfy than the Shuichi one but once again the trousers don't fit around my apparently fat legs properly and I can't fasten them. Why does this keep happening to me. I can't fix costumes.
I'd have more costumes but I need to be better with money and also I need to make myself less hideous first. Body confidence innit.

Thank you kindly for the questions Griddle! I'll return the questions sometime tomorrow since I'm hoping to finish some coursework tonight. Have a fantastic evening!

Calaf

Advanced Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
GMT+1
Hey Rockie! Here's some questions for you!

1. What's your favorite Pokemon type in general and why?
  2. If you could go on your perfect holiday, where would you go and what would you do?
  3. If you could instantly learn any skill, what would you choose?
  4. What's your favorite movie?
  5. Biggest pet peeve? (sorry for stealing this but it's a pretty good question so yeah)

Hope you have fun answering these!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Hey Rockie! Here's some questions for you!
Do your worst, foul adversary! Nah seriously I appreciate it

What's your favorite Pokemon type in general and why?
Ghost! Most of their designs are incredibly inspired and either creepy or cute! They're tricky in battle and there's a whole wide range of roles they can play on a team!

If you could go on your perfect holiday, where would you go and what would you do?
God this is a difficult question, not because i don't have an answer but because I have several and I couldn't put one over the other.
I wanna go to Japan really bad. Beautiful, rich culture, incredible technology and incredible cuisine, to sum it up.
I wanna go to Canada as well, I enjoy the cold and one of my best friends lives in Edmonton and one day I'll go see her, ONE DAY I TELL YOU
I'd also kill to go to Hawaii, even if it does terrify me somewhat.

If you could instantly learn any skill, what would you choose?
Damn you've got some tough questions!
Probably to be able to draw. I've never been a gifted artist, the best I can do are Pokemon sprite edits. But, being able to draw would do wonders for my storytelling abilities, the amount of memorable characters i'd be able to make is... well, you get the picture.

What's your favorite movie?
I have not seen many movies but my answer has been the same for many years: The Princess Bride. What a trove of comedy gold that is.

Biggest pet peeve? (sorry for stealing this but it's a pretty good question so yeah)
Someone was bound to steal it from me eventually, it is a good question, that's why I ask everyone it! (Or, half of why, the other half is a secret)
I'm sure anyone that reads this will be able to get under my skin tenfold because its not really something that should be a pet peeve. But, emojis? I dont mean things like 🥚 or 💯 but the faces I can't stand. The crying laughing emoji (😂) is something that will guaranteed annoy me every time. Its HIDEOUS! Most of the time people just use it when something isn't even funny? Yet I seem to be the only one that is irritated by this simpson-looking weeper.
(Naturally y'all don't let this discourage anyone from using emojis my opinion is irrelevant to your lives trust me)

Hope you have fun answering these!
I did! You gave me some good ones, I enjoyed answering them! Thank you kindly for sending them!

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Once more into the breach.
  • Out of all the characters that aren't in Fire Emblem Heroes yet, who would you want added the most?
  • If you could design a seasonal variant for a character already in FEH, what would it be and why?
  • Which FEH NPC do you want as a playable character the most?
  • What's your favourite edition of DnD?
  • Warrior or Caster?
  • Would you rather have a player who makes an efficient but dull/cliche character, or a player that makes a unique concept that isn't optimized all that well?
  • Have you ever played or heard of the Savage Worlds system?
  • Would you rather have a campaign that's intrigue-heavy or combat-heavy?