5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Once more into the breach.
Welcome back to my nightmare
(Thanks for the questions though!)

Out of all the characters that aren't in Fire Emblem Heroes yet, who would you want added the most?
Probably Forsyth or Bastian. Forsyth would probably be added with Python first of all, but he's just so charming and great and probably my fave echoes unit. Bastian because he's a hammy ******* that's a pretty damn good spellcaster to boot, memorable design too.

If you could design a seasonal variant for a character already in FEH, what would it be and why?
I would literally be fine with any variant for Joshua. Ideally Valentines Joshua because I have the hots for him lol I just think it'd be fun to have the Sacred Stones royals as Valentines units, Eirika and Ephraim sure but then theres Tana, Innes, Joshua and L'Arachel and they're all top notch I love all of them. Hell if Mikoto can be a unit why not Ismaire? Hayden? You get the picture.

Which FEH NPC do you want as a playable character the most?
GOD Lif and Thrasir are so cool I can't wait 'til book 3 is over because I would kill a man for either of those two. If I had to choose one of the two... I don't think I could?

What's your favourite edition of DnD?
5th Edition. Basic, easy to understand and get into, mechanics are malleable if you think outside the box a bit, perfect for what kind of DM I am. The only other version I've played is Pathfinder and I definitely don't like it as much.

Warrior or Caster?
When in a universe that has magic, what reason is there to not use magic? God I love spells.

Would you rather have a player who makes an efficient but dull/cliche character, or a player that makes a unique concept that isn't optimized all that well?
Easily the latter. Playing a character that's just got good bonuses isn't fun to me. Playing a character with a unique, memorable personality and style leaves so much more of an impact on me and the other players, seeing how they interact with NPCs and plot points is a much better experience when you can't always predict what they're going to do.

Have you ever played or heard of the Savage Worlds system?
I've definitely heard of it, but I don't really know anything about it, sorry.

Would you rather have a campaign that's intrigue-heavy or combat-heavy?
Depends on the type of campaign. If its a serious campaign I like a juicy story with some stylish combat mixed in, but if its a kinda dumb campaign then combat is a good testing ground for trying new characters and spells and whatnot for the serious stuff. Not that I ever get to do this because I'm the DM friend and never get to play.

Thank you kindly for the questions Griddle!

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
I'm on another question spree, so you know what that means, my dude.
  1. What's your favourite Persona battle track?
  2. We've got a look at The Royal now, what're your thoughts on it so far?
  3. Kasumi's Phantom Thief outfit: Bad or really bad?
  4. Have you heard of the Adult Confidants AU? https://twitter.com/i/moments/982871512389640194
  5. What's your favourite Pokemon spinoff game?
  6. Name your OTPs for Minato, Minako, Yu and Joker.
  7. What's the best Palace in P5?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
I'm on another question spree, so you know what that means, my dude.
Hell yeah! Throw em at me!

What's your favourite Persona battle track?
For the normal battles?
BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY Mass Destruction is always a banger for a normal battle theme but otherwise? I really like Will Power from P5 because its so full of ENERGY, A New World Fool from P4 for being intimidating in a very twisted sorta way, and Master of Shadows from P3 for being so intense.

We've got a look at The Royal now, what're your thoughts on it so far?
Well P5 is already a near-perfect game to me so the fact they added a grappling hook tops that off. It's a strange reasoning but grappling hooks just do that for me. Im really looking forward to it though! Kasumi seems interesting and I'm excited to see what the hell is gonna happen that's new, mainly wtf is up with human Morgana.

Kasumi's Phantom Thief outfit: Bad or really bad?
Outfits like that happen in every Persona game to some extent so i'm pretty much indifferent. Definitely doesn't look comfortable though. I also wonder what the christ her thief name and persona are gonna be if she's dressed like that.

Have you heard of the Adult Confidants AU?
I hadn't heard of it, then i clicked the link, then there was a 50 minute gap between me answering this question and the last one.
Needless to say, I love it and wish it was real. Everyone's design and persona are SICK as hell and I love the comics about the awakenings. All will perish at the hands of Big **** Tora

What's your favourite Pokemon spinoff game?
The mystery dungeons of course! I think my favourite is on the border of Explorers of Time and Super Mystery Dungeon. If I explained why for both I would be here another 50 minutes.

Name your OTPs for Minato, Minako, Yu and Joker.
Shipping's not really a thing I do, or like, or understand why its even done, but I suppose if I had to choose
Minato and Aigis (I guess? Minato is a hard one since he's so... emo. He doesn't seem like he'd do well in any relationship.)
Minako and Shinji (gotta keep him alive lol)
Yu and Yosuke (Despite Yosuke's obsession with women sometimes he's yknow, lil bit gay)
Joker and Makoto (I have no specific reason for this other than I like it more than all the other options)

What's the best Palace in P5?
I like all of them to some extent but Madarame's Palace is a work of art in more ways than one. It was the only palace where I felt like I was a real thief, the calling card day felt like a real heist, the puzzles were trippy as balls and I loved that and you also get the best party member in his palace.

I appreciate the questions Griddle!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
So to follow the previous question, does that make a philly cheesesteak not a sandwich?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
So to follow the previous question, does that make a philly cheesesteak not a sandwich?
Well that kind of bread is really two slices, just not cut all the way through. A Hot Dog bun is designed to be only one, whereas a hoagie roll (as google calls it, I wanted to say it because its funny) is still two sides of bread holding food together.
These are my sandwich philosophies

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
I've got nothing better to do on Tuesday night so I'm gonna bump this pointless thread in the event any people who are even vaguely interested in my life have a question or 5. Not that anyone should be obliged to at all but entertain me peasants why not right

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
favorite type of bird!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
1. Do you have any favorite dice?

2. Imagine roleplaying as the character in the blue shirt below. Works as a tabloid reporter. Assigned you to write about the UFO sightings. Wishes to flesh out the character more, however. Presents the shop below to you. What item would you have the character buy?
(Items: Radio, Coffee Mug (...probably?), Dancer Figurine, Wet Suit, Lottery Ticket, Tool Kit, Nose Glasses, Hat, Sewing Machine, Golf Club, and Guitar. Ignore both characters appearing twice. Could not fit the entire shop in one screen.)

3. What Pokemon region would you prefer to live in?

4. Which game mode or feature of Fire Emblem Heroes do you wish they emphasized more?

5. How much do you value sleep?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
1. Do you have any favorite dice?
Yes! I have countless sets but my favourite set is my metallic gold ones. I tried to attach a photo but the forum just refused to let me so you'll have to just imagine them unfortunately. Unless you mean do I have a specific favourite die, in which case, uh, the d8.

2. Imagine roleplaying as the character in the blue shirt below. Works as a tabloid reporter. Assigned you to write about the UFO sightings. Wishes to flesh out the character more, however. Presents the shop below to you. What item would you have the character buy?
OO a really unique question! I'm imagining him swiping a lottery ticket, hoping his luck might change, perhaps the agency have thrown him the alien sightings reports because it's a throwaway 'joke' of a story- he's not treated well at his agency. Or maybe the coffee mug after he knocked the old one off the counter while pulling an all-nighter. That's what my brain wandered to anyway

3. What Pokemon region would you prefer to live in?
Probably Sinnoh. I like cold climates and Sinnoh has plenty of interesting history. If not Sinnoh then Alola for its beauty and culture.

4. Which game mode or feature of Fire Emblem Heroes do you wish they emphasized more?
It's not so much that i wish they emphasised it more, but Tap Battles are pointless about 80% of the time with miniscule rewards that you can't get multiples of for other difficulties. Sure getting perfect scores on the hardest difficulty is satisfying but considering it usually lasts a few weeks it's rare that i haven't finished them within the first few days, only to be given a few badges and crystals.

5. How much do you value sleep?
Well, I value it knowing that its an important and inevitable part of everyday life, but Time is worth more than anything and wasting 5-12 hours every day immobile makes me wish that we as human beings were just a bit more efficient.

Thanks for the questions Deva! Had quite a lot of fun with these ones!

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
if you wrote a novel what would it be about?

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
GMT
Will you be joining the rest of the Internet in storming Area 51 to get sweet futuristic tech or to clap that alien booty?