Quoake

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ollie
Time Zone
ACST
Preface
Hello and welcome to the thread for my Pokémon Diamond Nuzlocke. This is a Nuzlocke I started over on the Azurilland forums as "Elbowpass", and parts 00-13 can be found there. Since the forums are being archived soon, I am going to continue posting the series over here. Clicking the link below can take you to the thread where you can read the first 13 parts of the play-through.

https://www.azurilland.com/forums/pokemon-central/pokemon-playthroughs/challenge-runs/546031-elbows-pokemon-diamond-nuzlocke

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the continuation of this challenge! :mrgreenazurill:

Quoake

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ollie
Time Zone
ACST
Part 14 - Out of Time

• Watched Jupiter being mean
  • Deposited Noggin into the PC and withdrew Thistle
  • Infiltrated Team Galactic Veilstone HQ
  • Challenged Cyrus to a battle
    • I led with Thistle, who defeated Murkrow before switching into Lively against Sneasel, hoping to defeat it and to defeat Gyarados (assuming he had Gyarados). Lively was gravely injured and frozen, and I used a Full Restore in anticipation of Pursuit. It used Slash however, and so I switched into Iris to defeat it. I switched into Juice against Golbat and used Ice Fang a few times to defeat it, not having to worry about Cyrus using healing items. With that, Cyrus was defeated

• Entered Team Galactic’s secret lab
  • Challenged Saturn to a battle
    • I led with Taipan, but immediately switched when he led with Kadabra. Lively took a Psychic well and she used Crunch to take Kadabra out. Lively took out Bronzor with a couple of Thunderbolts. I brought back Taipan to defeat Toxicroak. Taipan managed to take it out with Fly, and Saturn was defeated

• Freed the legendary Pokémon
  • Taught Rock Climb to Iris
  • Climbed up a cliff and encountered a hiker
  • Hiker’s Graveller used Self-Destruct on Juice who lost 139 HP
  • Juice survived on 1 HP
  • Used Hyper Potion on Juice to defeat Onyx and win the battle
  • Climbed Mount Coronet
  • Reached Spear Pillar

• Cyrus summoned Dialga
  • Knees and I challenged Jupiter and Mars to a battle
    • I led with Juice and used Crunch to try and defeat the Bronzor. I switched into Marsha to defeat Skuntank, but had to switch again to Iris because Skuntank did too much damage. Then, Iris defeated Purugly with Knees’ Infernape and Lively defeated Golbat, and the two commanders were beaten

• The three lake Pokémon destroyed the Red Chain
  • Challenged Cyrus to a battle
    • I was leading with Juice, whose Ice Fang was not enough to knock out Honchkrow, who got a critical-hit Drill Peck which killed Juice in one hit. Lively switched in to spam Thunderbolt and knocked out Honchkrow. Gyarados was sent out next, but Lively couldn’t OHKO Gyarados and I used a Moomoo Milk before trying again. Luckily, Cyrus didn’t heal and Gyarados was defeated. I switched out to Iris against Weavile, however, she was immediately frozen by and Ice Punch. She thawed out quickly though, and used Aura Sphere to defeat Weavile. I brought back Lively against Crobat, but got confused by Confuse Ray. Luckily, Lively managed to hit with Thunderbolt twice to defeat Crobat, and Cyrus

• Cyrus left, but didn’t give up on his dreams (good for him)
  • Challenged Dialga to a battle
    • I led with Iris and used Aura Sphere, which brought it down to 1/4 of its health. One more Aura Sphere, and Dialga was defeated.

• Withdrew “Croquette” the Hippopotas
  • Gave Croquette the Experience Share

Lively

Level 44
Nature: Timid
Ability: Rivalry
  • Crunch
  • Swagger
  • Charge
  • Thunderbolt

Marsha

Level 43
Nature: Mild
Ability: Oblivious
  • Surf
  • Rest
  • Magnitude
  • Amnesia

Thistle

Level 44
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Intimidate
  • Return
  • Close Combat
  • Defog
  • Aerial Ace

Taipan

Level 43
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Inner Focus
  • Cross Poison
  • Confuse Ray
  • Fly
  • Bite

Iris

Level 44
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Steadfast
  • Close Combat
  • Dark Pulse
  • Rock Climb
  • Aura Sphere

Croquette

Level 22
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Stream
  • Sand-Attack
  • Bite
  • Yawn
  • Take Down

Brassica

Brassica, ever since you joined my team at the very beginning, I knew you would make me proud. You were always so reliable and bulky, and I always thought you would come with us to the very end. Sadly, it wasn't to be. I'll never forget my bashful, little broccoli tortoise.

Juice

Juice, in my mind, you were the mascot of the team. I can't imagine the team without you with us. Until the very end, you fought super hard and I'm sorry you didn't make it to the Elite Four. I won't forget you anytime soon, and we will all miss you.

• "Cobble" the Geodude
  • "Gorgeous" the Onix
  • "Rainbow" the Wurmple
  • "Onion" the Meditite
  • "Sulphur" the Gastly
  • "Gong" the Bronzor
  • "Hymnal" the Chingling
  • "Putty" the Psyduck
  • "Betty" the Magikarp
  • "Monarch" the Finneon
  • "Crispy" the Kricketune
  • "Golly" the Unown (G)
  • "Sunny" the Ponyta
  • "Treacle" the Murkrow
  • "Henrietta" the Happiny
  • "Racecar" the Girafarig
  • "Mistletoe" the Roselia
  • "Pancake" the Wooper
  • "Glock" the Remoraid
  • "Zest" the Pikachu
  • "Spanner" the Pachirisu
  • "Vegas" the Sneasel
  • "Evergreen" the Snover

• "Woodchip" the Bidoof
  • "Venus" the Mr.Mime
  • "Princess" the Shellos
  • "Sinew" the Machamp
  • "Noggin" the Rampardos

Last edited:

Vesphira

=^.^=
AKA
Ves
Time Zone
EST
RIP Broccoli Tortoise and Juice. I know it sucks to lose team members this late in the game, so close to the Elite 4. Keep up the good work, though; you can still make it! =^.^=

Quoake

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ollie
Time Zone
ACST
Part 15 - Shining Badge of Courage

@Vesphira :RIP Broccoli Tortoise and Juice. I know it sucks to lose team members this late in the game, so close to the Elite 4. Keep up the good work, though; you can still make it! =^.^=
Thanks for the encouragement! I'm really excited in this part leading up the the Pokémon League. I hope I don't lose any more friends at this stage :pensiveazurill:

• Went to Route 222 to battle the trainers
  • Arrived in Sunyshore City
  • Enetered the Sunyshore Gym and battled the trainers
  • Marsha was hit by a Mr. Mime’s Energy Ball and nearly died, so I switched into Thistle
  • Defeated all the gym trainers
  • Went to train on Route 223
  • A trainer’s Golduck confused Iris with Water Pulse, and Iris nearly died and had to be healed after hitting herself
  • On Route 223, caught “Calamaria” the Tentacruel
  • Croquette evolved into Hippowdon
  • Gave the Soft Sand to Croquette
  • Challenged Volkner to a battle
    • I led with Croquette against Raichu, and managed to use Earthquake to defeat Raichu while he set up Light Screen. Then, I switched into Lively against Octillery. Thanks to Light Screen, it took two Thunderbolts to defeat Octillery. Against his Luxray, I switched into Croquette, and managed to use Earthquake before his Luxray made any move (though I’m not sure why). I switched into Iris against his Ambipom, and used Aura Sphere to claim victory.

• Obtained the Beacon Badge
The gym battle was a little worrying, but it was made easier thanks to Croquette, who has more than proven his worth already. Marsha has been letting me down a little, so I'm not sure she'll be one of the Pokémon taking on the Elite Four. I'm happy that Iris learned Dragon Pulse: I'm already thinking about Cynthia's Garchomp. Unfortunately, Iris is weak to ground, so I'll need to play it all by ear. Next time I'll clear Victory Road and the fight with Knees, and choose the final six before I begin my final training. Stay tuned!

Lively
Dread Plate
Level 47
  • Crunch
  • Swagger
  • Charge
  • Thunderbolt

Marsha
Wise Glasses
Level 47
Nature: Mild
Ability: Oblivious
  • Surf
  • Rest
  • Magnitude
  • Amnesia

Thistle
Shell Bell
Level 47
  • Return
  • Close Combat
  • Defog
  • Aerial Ace

Taipan
Sky Plate
Level 47
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Inner Focus
  • Cross Poison
  • Confuse Ray
  • Fly
  • Bite

Iris
Fist Plate
Level 47
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Steadfast
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Dark Pulse
  • Rock Climb
  • Aura Sphere

Croquette
Soft Sand
Level 47
  • Earthquake
  • Crunch
  • Yawn
  • Take Down

Brassica

Brassica, ever since you joined my team at the very beginning, I knew you would make me proud. You were always so reliable and bulky, and I always thought you would come with us to the very end. Sadly, it wasn't to be. I'll never forget my bashful, little broccoli tortoise.

Juice

Juice, in my mind, you were the mascot of the team. I can't imagine the team without you with us. Until the very end, you fought super hard and I'm sorry you didn't make it to the Elite Four. I won't forget you anytime soon, and we will all miss you.

• "Cobble" the Geodude
  • "Gorgeous" the Onix
  • "Rainbow" the Wurmple
  • "Onion" the Meditite
  • "Sulphur" the Gastly
  • "Gong" the Bronzor
  • "Hymnal" the Chingling
  • "Putty" the Psyduck
  • "Betty" the Magikarp
  • "Monarch" the Finneon
  • "Golly" the Unown (G)
  • "Sunny" the Ponyta
  • "Treacle" the Murkrow
  • "Pancake" the Wooper
  • "Glock" the Remoraid
  • "Zest" the Pikachu
  • "Vegas" the Sneasel
  • "Evergreen" the Snover
  • "Calamaria" the Tentacruel

• "Woodchip" the Bidoof
  • "Venus" the Mr.Mime
  • "Princess" the Shellos
  • "Sinew" the Machamp
  • "Noggin" the Rampardos

Last edited:

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
I'm guessing that Croquette might be your option against Flint if you box Marsha? If you do box her, then potentially select a Poke that can learn an Ice type move as a backup to Iris should she fail against Garchomp, but Thistle with her Close Combat could work as well.

You've done really well so far though :) last stretch now!

Quoake

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ollie
Time Zone
ACST
Part 16 - The Road

@AuburnEnigma :I'm guessing that Croquette might be your option against Flint if you box Marsha? If you do box her, then potentially select a Poke that can learn an Ice type move as a backup to Iris should she fail against Garchomp, but Thistle with her Close Combat could work as well.
I'm worried about Croquette's lack of resistance to fire types, so I think I will need a better plan. Though that's definitely not a bad idea. I do have a lot of Pokémon that can help, so I'm not too worried. Thanks for the wishes!

• Taught Waterfall to Marsha
  • Went north to Victory Road
  • Entered Victory Road
  • Reached the Pokémon League without too many problems
  • Deposited Marsha into the PC and withdrew Venus
  • Gave Venus the Experience Share
  • Challenged Knees to a battle
    • I led with Lively and defeated Staraptor with Thunderbolt. Then, I switched to Iris to fight Snorlax, and knocked it out with two Aura Spheres. Then, I switched into Taipan against Infernape, and used Fly twice to defeat it. Lively nearly kicked the bucket after switching in to fight Floatzel, but managed to survive. I had to switch around Pokémon against Heracross, because its Rock Slide would kill Thistle or Taipan, but it used Close Combat when I switched into Iris, and killed her instantly. Thistle avenged the death of Iris, and defeated Roserade. With that, Knees was defeated.
I am devastated after the battle with Knees. I felt that Iris would be immensely helpful, at least in the battle against Cynthia. Thistle and Lively have held up their end, and I think Venus will be very useful in the Elite Four thanks to his Special Defence and Special Attack, as well as his screen moves. I feel that Taipan may not be very helpful due to his stats, so I think I may need to box him. I believe that using Sneasel will be a fantastic option in the Pokémon league, but I'm not sure who would help. A water type could help in the fight against flint. I have a weakness to Ice and Dark on my team, so bringing back Sinew could help with that. I am very open to suggestions. I will post again, in a while, because training will take me quite a long time. Cynthia's highest Pokémon is level 66, so I want to aim for 62. Thank you for tuning in so far, and please leave a comment as to who I should choose to put on the team.

Lively
Dread Plate
Level 48
  • Crunch
  • Swagger
  • Charge
  • Thunderbolt

Venus
Experience Share
Level 34
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Filter
  • Psybeam
  • Light Screen
  • Reflect
  • Substitute

Thistle
Shell Bell
Level 49
  • Return
  • Close Combat
  • Defog
  • Aerial Ace

Vegas

Level 33
Ability: Keen Eye
  • Faint Attack
  • Fury Swipes
  • Agility
  • Icy Wind

Croquette
Soft Sand
Level 48
  • Earthquake
  • Crunch
  • Yawn
  • Strength

Brassica

Juice

Iris

Iris, you were insanely strong and amazingly reliable. Sometimes I felt bad having you on my team because you were dominating fight after fight. I'm sorry you didn't get to show everyone just how far you could go. I'm going to miss you so much.

• "Cobble" the Geodude
  • "Gorgeous" the Onix
  • "Rainbow" the Wurmple
  • "Onion" the Meditite
  • "Sulphur" the Gastly
  • "Gong" the Bronzor
  • "Hymnal" the Chingling
  • "Putty" the Psyduck
  • "Betty" the Magikarp
  • "Monarch" the Finneon
  • "Golly" the Unown (G)
  • "Sunny" the Ponyta
  • "Treacle" the Murkrow
  • "Pancake" the Wooper
  • "Glock" the Remoraid
  • "Zest" the Pikachu
  • "Vegas" the Sneasel
  • "Evergreen" the Snover
  • "Calamaria" the Tentacruel

• "Woodchip" the Bidoof

• "Princess" the Shellos
  • "Sinew" the Machamp
  • "Noggin" the Rampardos

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
Shame you lost Iris, I do like Lucario, but sometimes the AI just burns you :(

I think Pancake the Wooper might be a good option if you don't want to use Croquette (thinking of Flint in particular here) and potentially sub in Evergreen the Snover for Vegas, as some of your current teammates have Dark coverage but none have Grass, plus it can get at Garchomp with either STAB I believe? That's a bit of an either/or one though. Sinew would take care of your Ice and Dark weakness and Sunny would be a good backup in that respect.

PIKMANZ Forever

Pikmin-Obsessed Nerd/Geek Guy.
AKA
Alex.
This is rather interesting so far! It's sad to see Iris go. Good luck with the challenge, tho!

Quoake

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ollie
Time Zone
ACST
Part 16.5 - Final Six

Lively
Magnet
Level 62
  • Crunch
  • Swagger
  • Thunderbolt
  • Thunder

Venus
Light Clay
Level 62
  • Psychic
  • Light Screen
  • Reflect
  • Substitute

Thistle
Sky Plate
Level 62
  • Return
  • Close Combat
  • Aerial Ace
  • Brave Bird

Vegas
Dread Plate
Level 62
Ability: Pressure
  • Faint Attack
  • Avalanche
  • Agility
  • Brick Break

Croquette
Soft Sand
Level 62
  • Earthquake
  • Crunch
  • Fire Fang
  • Double-Edge

Betty
Sitrus Berry
Level 62
  • Aqua Tail
  • Ice Fang
  • Dragon Dance
  • Thrash

Quoake

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ollie
Time Zone
ACST
Part 17 - Four Heavenly Kings

• I led the battle with Thistle against Dustox and defeated it instantly with Aerial Ace
  • I switched into Betty against Drapion, anticipating an Ice Fang, but was hit with an X-Scissor
  • I used Aqua Tail and managed to do 2/5 of its health
  • I began setting up Dragon Dances and saw the Ice Fang, which froze Betty who was hit by a critical hit Cross Poison
  • The Sitrus Berry triggered but I still used a Full Restore and then defeated it with Aqua Tail
  • I switched into Lively against Vespiquen and used Thunderbolt and defeated it
  • I switched back to Thistle against Heracross and used Aerial Ace to defeat it
  • I defeated Beautifly with Aerial Ace and with that, Aaron was defeated
I'm glad that the fight went well against Aaron. I had forgotten he used Drapion, so I was really shocked and freaked out because I knew I couldn't switch into Croquette due to Ice Fang. Just as I had beaten Aaron and saved, I remembered I forgot to teach Night Slash to Vegas, but I guess that just adds to the challenge at this point.

• I led with Betty against Quagsire and started setting up Dragon Dance and got to +2
  • Quagsire's Double Team caused me some problems, so I decided to Dragon Dance again to reliably knock it out with Ice Fang
  • I missed a few times, but eventually I scored a hit and Quagsire fainted
  • Against Sudowoodo, I missed with Aqua Tail and took damage from Hammer Arm, but I managed to beat it the second time
  • I switched out to Croquette against Golem, and managed to get off an Earthquake, which defeated Golem in one hit
  • Against Whiscash, I switched into Venus
  • I set up Reflect which reduced the damage of Aqua Tail and then used Psychic to get it into 3HKO range
  • I had to use a Hyper Potion at this point because Whiscash and the ongoing sandstorm were chipping away at Venus
  • I used Psychic again which got it into low health
  • Bertha used a Full Restore, but Venus could now knock it out in two hits thanks to a special-defence debuff
  • I switched into Vegas against Hippowdon, supposing it would use Crunch and was outsped, allowing me to get the bonus effect of Avalanche
  • My reflect wore off, and Hippowdon used Curse, stopping me from getting the avalanche bonus
  • The same thing happened again, and Vegas was not able to knock it out
  • Hippowdon used Crunch for massive damage, and Vegas used one last Avalanche, which defeated Hippowdon, leaving Bertha defeated
Bertha gave me quite a stressful battle with bulky Pokémon like Quagsire, Whiscash and Hippowdon. I'm proud of Vegas for managing to plow through, and I'm surprised her Hippowdon didn't have better ice-coverage. I'm glad I gave the Light Clay to Venus, but I still wish I could have a Mind Plate and get a boost on Psychic. However, I want to use Venus more defensively.

• I led with Betty against Rapidash and used Dragon Dance twice and withstood a Bounce attack but got Paralysed
  • I decided to get another Dragon Dance off before healing, but then Rapidash charged a Solarbeam
  • Believing in betty's special-defence and Rapidash's low special-defence, I stayed in and used Dragon Dance again to heal on the next turn
  • Solarbeam did little damage, so I used one Full Restore and then used Aqua Tail
  • Infernape came out, but with my bonus speed and attack, I wasn't afraid of Thunderpunch, and used Aqua Tail, only to be out-sped with Mach Punch and to miss with Aqua Tail
  • The second time, I managed to hit and take out Infernape in one shot
  • I used Aqua Tail again to OHKO Steelix and used Ice Fang against Drifblim and took a great deal of damage from Aftermath before healing with my Sitrus Berry
  • Finally, I used Aqua Tail against Lopunny, and knocked it out, defeating Flint for good
The battle against Flint wasn't as scary as I thought. Having Betty made it much, much easier than I imagined, even though my heart skipped a beat when I rememberd Drifblim would have Aftermath. Luckily, it didn't really matter in the end. I didn't even need to bring out Croquette as backup.

• I led with Vegas against Lucian's Mr. Mime
  • I set up an Agility and took a Thunderbolt
  • I used Faint Attack which took out Mr. Mime in one hit, but switched into Thistle against Medicham
  • It used Drain Punch, which was weakened by Intimidate, and I used Aerial Ace which knocked it out
  • Against Alakazam, I switched into Venus and got hit by an Energy Ball
  • It used Psychic and then I used Light Screen, and switched into Lively who took two Psychics before delivering a Crunch which brought it down to 1/4 of its health
  • I used a Hyper Potion on Lively and got hit by Focus Blast and Energy Ball before I could attack with Crunch again
  • I switched into Croquette against Bronzong and was hit by Psychic
  • I used Fire Fang and managed to do 1/3 of its health before getting hit by Psychic
  • Light Screen wore off, so I used another Hyper Potion and Bronzong used Calm Mind
  • I used Fire Fang and Brozong recovered with a Sitrus Berry before using Gyro Ball to do a little bit of damage
  • I used Fire Fang again only to be hit by Gyro Ball once more
  • I managed to defeat it with Fire Fang without Lucian healing Bronzong
  • Against Girafarig, I took a Crunch and used Earthquake which brought it down to a sliver of health, causing Lucian to heal it
  • A high damage-roll combined with Sandstorm damage knocked it out, which meant Lucian was defeated
Lucian was the Elite Four member I was most worried about, so I'm glad the fight went well. I'm proud of Croquette and I'm glad he managed to do so well against Bronzor. I'm lucky the AI decided to use Gyro Ball again and again, even though Light Screen had broken down and he had set up one Calm Mind. Alakazam was very scary, and I was afraid Lively couldn't handle it, but again I was proven wrong by some great Pokémon. There's just the champion now...

Quoake

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ollie
Time Zone
ACST
Part 18 - Cynthia and the Last Stand

• I led the battle with Lively and got a Thunder off on Spiritomb, who was brought down to very low health
  • A critical hit Dark Pulse did so much, but assuming she would heal, I used Thunderbolt
  • She used a Full Restore and I used Thunderbolt again, which brought Spiritomb down to 1/4 of its health
  • I used a Hyper Potion and Cynthia switched into Gastrodon
  • I switched out into Venus who took a sludge bomb before using Light Screen
  • I switched into Betty who took a Muddy Water before using Ice Fang, which did little damage
  • Betty lost 1/3 her health to Stone Edge, so I set up three Dragon Dances, only getting hit by Muddy Water every time
  • I used my second out of three healing items (hyper potion) to heal Betty, and used Ice Fang, which brought Gastrodon down to 1/5 of its health
  • Light Screen wore off, and I missed with Ice Fang and got poisoned by Sludge Bomb
  • I missed again and took poison damage, and I knew if I couldn't take out Gastrodon with Betty, none of my other Pokémon could make it, so I took a risk and managed to hit with Ice Fang
  • Betty barely survived poisoning and Cynthia brought in Garchomp, and I knew I had to use my last healing item (full restore)
  • Garchomp used Dragon Rush, and Betty lost over half her health and had lowered accuracy: I could risk missing Ice Fang or switch into somebody else to take a Dragon Rush
  • I decided to risk it and used Ice Fang with Betty and managed to hit Garchomp, who was knocked out in one hit
  • Lucario came out and I switched into Croquette who was hit by a Dragon Pulse
  • Then, Croquette was hit by a Psychic attack, but survived and used Earthquake which was a OHKO against Lucario
  • She sent in Milotic, so I switched into Lively and took an Ice Beam, which took 1/3 of her health
  • I took the risk of using Thunder instead of Thunderbolt and hit, knocking out Milotic, causing Cynthia to send in her Spiritomb again
  • With Spiritomb weakened, I had Lively use Thunderbolt to knock it out
  • When she sent out Roserade, I switched into Thistle and took an Energy Ball before using Brave Bird to knock out Roserade in one, final blow
  • With that, I became the champion of the Sinnoh region and my Nuzlocke was completed
I'm so happy I managed to complete this challenge. It has been so fun for me to fight my way through the first Pokémon game I ever played and I'm glad I got to share it with you guys. See you for the next challenge!

Lively
Magnet
Level 62
  • Crunch
  • Swagger
  • Thunderbolt
  • Thunder
An astounding teammate, you've been with me since the beginning Lively. You carried us so far and proved till the very end you were strong and would fight for your friends. I'm so proud to see you reaching the glory of the Hall of Fame. Even though you were timid, I'll remember you for how you acted as an example for the other team members, and took a maternal role in the team.

Venus
Light Clay
Level 62
  • Psychic
  • Light Screen
  • Reflect
  • Substitute
Venus, while you didn't accompany us during the whole adventure, I need to give you congratulations for how well you handled the fight against Maylene as well as your time in the Pokémon League. You were a very dependable Pokémon, who lived up to her nature as being hardy. I will remember you for your hard work in trying to fit in with the team and help us reach our goal.

Thistle
Sky Plate
Level 62
  • Return
  • Close Combat
  • Aerial Ace
  • Brave Bird
Thistle, you dominated battles again and again with your amazing stats, and to see you here at the end, I'm proud of all you achieved. I hope you were able to get peace after the death of your longtime friend Brassica. You may have been naughty, but you always did your best and made me very proud of you.

Vegas
Dread Plate
Level 62
Ability: Pressure
  • Faint Attack
  • Avalanche
  • Agility
  • Brick Break
While you joined us very recently, you had moments to prove your worth with the other Pokémon. You did what you needed to do, and your fight against Hippowdon removed any doubt I had in my mind about you. You are worth any of the other Pokémon here in the team, and I'll remember you, Vegas, for pushing through even amongst unfamiliar faces and proving you are a fast learner.

Croquette
Soft Sand
Level 62
  • Earthquake
  • Crunch
  • Fire Fang
  • Double-Edge
I never knew if you were ever going to truly be a part of the team, Croquette, but now I can say that you absolutely are. You surprised me again and again as being a bulky and strong Pokémon who could take hits as well as you could dish them out. Your Earthquake is truly a force to be reckoned with. I'll remember your jolly nature, and optimism as well as your self-confidence which allowed you to be as strong as you were.

Betty
Sitrus Berry
Level 63
  • Aqua Tail
  • Ice Fang
  • Dragon Dance
  • Thrash
While you were a rather last-minute addition to the team along with Vegas, you absolutely proved your worth and bore the responsibility of being a member of the team. You were a serious tank, and your power and resolved impressed me constantly. There were times I took risks with you, and you always managed to pull it off. You may have been timid with others, but you believed in yourself enough to do amazing things.

Last edited:

Resolute

Paradiddlediddler
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
WOO! Congrats on a finished Nuzlocke, man! Excellent job.

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
Congrats on the win :) I'll be sure to check out your new challenge!