Rebooting weekly polls

Do you want weekly polls back on Marriland?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
League Champion
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Oh hey, I like that idea. That could work, yeah. A thread of some kind would probably be involved anyhow, if/when we bring these back, so we could have the pseudo-archive there.

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
I want a subforum obviously. I also want the polls to be both Pokémon and non-Pokémon related.
We'd probably be focusing on non-Pokemon polls, because we don't want to be redundant when the new Marriland site has polls. That's not to say that we won't ever do Pokemon ones, but they probably wouldn't be very often.
if people really want to search for old polls, you guys could create a thread for them in in the MID. it could have links to old ones, like an archive, and maybe explain that you take recommendations for future polls (if you're still doing that). it would take a tiny bit of maintenance but if it's important to people maybe it's worth it. there are not a lot of threads in that forum anyway.
I really like this idea, and think it's probably the best thing to do. It also makes it easy to find the latest poll instead of having to go searching for it, and people can subscribe to the thread to get an update whenever a new poll is posted.