Returning???

Poke

New Trainer
Well, it was a long time coming.

A long, long time ago, I lurked these here forums back when it was called Azurilland. I come back, and what do you know? Azurilland is gone and Marriland is back. Quite interesting how things turn out, huh?

Anyways, I'm Poke. I dabble in the Competitive scene (mostly Smogon OU in spite of my disagreements with how that is run, but that's an argument for another day) from time to time, and I've been playing Pokemon ever since Platinum (with the Marriland walkthrough of the game helping me out immensely as I played back then). I'm an avid fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dr. Stone and Lupin III, and I plan on going further with series like Hunter x Hunter. I hope to make new friends during my time here, and reacquaint myself with the forum experience!

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
Ooh hey welcome back!
I started watching hxh earlier this year but haven’t been able to convince myself to watch the chimera ant arc yet. Everyone says it takes an emotional toll on you and now it seems too daunting :’D Who’s your favourite character from the series?

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi! Good to see an old face returning. If you're still into competitive Pokemon I think you'll find several people around here who share that interest. The Gen VIII metagame is still new and evolving!