Not open for further replies.

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Hi feel free to ask me stuff, but I reserve the right to not answer anything I don't want to answer.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Hello yes I have a few questions
  1. Do you enjoy when I teach you new definitions/uses of words you’ve never heard before? Lol
  2. If you could learn to play any other instrument, which would you choose?
  3. What’s your proudest accomplishment so far?
  4. What’s the most surprising thing I’ve said/you’ve learned about me?
  5. How did you first get into Star Wars?
  6. How did you first get into Legend of Zelda?
  7. On a scale from tomatoes to penguins, how much do you love Tesla coils?
  8. When did you decide you wanted to study physics?
  9. What are your top three A:TLA episodes from book 1?
  10. If you could be a bender, which element do you think you would bend?
  11. Would this element be the same as the one you would most LIKE to bend? If not, which one would that be?
  12. What are three bad habits you’d like to break?
  13. If you could choose any fictional/mythological creature to exist in real life, what would it be?
  14. What’s your favorite kind of tea?
  15. What is the best joke you’ve made (in your opinion)?
  16. What is the best joke I’ve made (in your opinion)?
  17. What’s the first thing you want to do when you meet Arsène?
  18. If you could adopt a cat right now, what would its name be?
  19. What would you want it to look like?
  20. What’s your favorite food?
  21. What’s your favorite dessert?
  22. What’s a quote that has really stuck with you?
  23. Favorite elementary school memory?
  24. Favorite middle school memory?
  25. Favorite high school memory?
  26. If you could adopt some kind of exotic pet, what kind of animal would you choose?
  27. What’s your favorite holiday?
  28. What’s your favorite thing about physics?
  29. What’s your favorite thing about math?
  30. If you had an opportunity to go back and change one thing in the past without consequences, would you?
  31. What’s your fondest Pokémon memory?
  32. Pokemon GO memory?
  33. Favorite puzzle room in Zero Escape so far?
  34. Least favorite puzzle in Zero Escape so far?
  35. Most surprising plot twist in 999?
  36. Most surprising plot twist in VLR?
  37. What do you see in this picture?
  38. Which ZE character has surprised you the most in how much liked them at the beginning of the game compared to the end?
  39. Least favorite chore you have to do as an independent adult?
  40. Favorite thing about living on your own?
  41. Do you have anyone you consider a role model?
  42. Favorite aquatic animal?
  43. Are there any animals you just don’t like at all?
  44. How old were you when you first started wearing glasses?
  45. What are you most looking forward to doing when you get to come to Houston?
  46. Do you prefer cookies that are soft or crunchy?
  47. Do you chew ice cream when you eat it?
  48. Do you prefer ice cream on a cone or in a bowl?
  49. What were your expectations for Hamilton before you saw it?
  50. Who are your top three favorite Hamilton characters and why?
  51. Favorite part of Hamilton?
  52. List three things you like about Aromatisse.
  53. Do you have any weird inside jokes/references with your brothers?
  54. What was your first game system?
  55. What would be your dream vacation?
  56. What’s your favorite episode of the Pokemon anime?
  57. Which city in the Pokemon universe would you most like to live in?
  58. What’s your favorite Disney song?
  59. Favorite Disney movie?
  60. What was your favorite part of Tangled?
  61. Favorite kind of leaf? :P
  62. If you had to live in a time period other than the present day, which one would you want to live in?
  63. Do you have a favorite pun?
  64. What’s your favorite time of day?
  65. Do you consider yourself a morning person?
  66. If you were a superhero, what power(s) would you have?
  67. If you were an animal, what kind would you want to be?
  68. What kind do you think you would be based on your personality?
  69. What kind would I be?
  70. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
  71. If you could send younger Ravey a message, what would you tell him?
  72. What’s your favorite thing at/in Minnesota?
  73. Other than pizza, are there any foods you frequently crave?
  74. Favorite childhood movie?
  75. Favorite sp00py location/event in Pokemon?
  76. What’s your favorite number?
  77. Did you love Pumpkaboo immediately when you saw it, or did something particular make you like it so much?
  78. When’s the last time you carved a pumpkin?
  79. Favorite kind of pie?
  80. Tell me a random story about little kid Ravey pls.
  81. Why did you decide to learn to play the trumpet?
  82. How do you think Phobos is enjoying life with Shauna?
  83. Are there any books/movies/shows/games you enjoy or have enjoyed even though you acknowledge that they aren’t good?
  84. Approximately how many Star Wars books do you own?
  85. If you could master any one skill of your choosing, what would it be?
  86. What’s your favorite thing about space?
  87. Would you date a robot? I’m not a robot; I’m just asking for a friend.
  88. Do you have any pet peeves?
  89. If you could choose any Pokémon to be your partner in a Let’s Go game, what Pokémon would it be?
  90. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve had that you still remember?
  91. Did you have any nightmares as a kid that you look back on now and wonder why you ever found it scary/upsetting?
  92. Is it November 30th yet??
  93. What’s your favorite restaurant?
  94. Top 5 ZE characters so far?
  95. Favorite part of To the Moon?
  96. If you randomly won a $1000 shopping spree today, what would you buy?
  97. What Pokemon would you be most afraid to run into in real life?
  98. What are five things you love about yourself?
  99. Which question on this list surprised you the most?
  100. Which question on this list was the most fun to answer?

Last edited:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Will you ever stop liking every single one of Dino's posts/profile comments? :hmmazurill:

What do you hope the next Legend of Zelda game will be like?

Do you ever think the Star Wars franchise will come out with a good movie while Disney owns the rights to it?

What is your favorite physics-based joke?

What is your favorite math-based joke?

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
Would you ever consider playing Mass Effect?

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Hello yes I have a few answers
1. Do you enjoy when I teach you new definitions/uses of words you’ve never heard before? Lol
Actually, yeah :P Especially when it’s completely clear that I haven’t heard the other definition before because it makes you laugh.

2. If you could learn to play any other instrument, which would you choose?
I’d choose harp (similar to the kind Sheik carries in Ocarina of Time and Link carries in Oracle of Ages) if they were all equally feasible.

3. What’s your proudest accomplishment so far?
I guess it would be defending my Master’s thesis and getting praised by one of my collaborators essentially saying he was impressed with how much work I put in to the thesis.

4: What’s the most surprising thing I’ve said/you’ve learned about me?
I sent you my real answer in DMs but another surprising thing I learned about you was that you wanted to be an elementary school teacher at one point, at the time I heard it. That being said, I think you’d be really good at it if that were to be something you would go back and do at some point in the future.

5: How did you first get into Star Wars?
I think it was when I saw Attack of the Clones in theaters (2002) and I really liked R2-D2. After that I watched the movies and my brother would check out some of the Legends books from the library and I never paid attention to them until I was in like 6th grade. Then I actually bought and read some of them that the libraries didn’t have and I was hooked.

6. How did you first get into Legend of Zelda?
I watched my brothers play Ocarina of Time on the N64 and would always want to play it instead of them even though I was like 4.

7. On a scale from tomatoes to penguins, how much do you love Tesla coils?
Penguins-2. They’ve always been fascinating to me and it’s so cool to listen to songs generated using tesla coils.

8. When did you decide you wanted to study physics?
I spoiled this answer to you but junior year of high school.

9. What are your top three A:TLA episodes from book 1?
  1. The Blue Spirit
  2. The Siege of the North Part 2
  3. The Fortuneteller

10. If you could be a bender, which element do you think you would bend?
More of the beliefs of the Air Nomads fit with mine so I guess air?

11. Would this element be the same as the one you would most LIKE to bend? If not, which one would that be?
It is indeed the one I would most like to bend. I’d maybe like to bend fire more but I’m clumsy and would be too dangerous with it because of that. Plus firebenders don’t get Flying Bison and can’t fly.

12: What are three bad habits you’d like to break?
  1. Saying “if you don’t want to answer this question, that’s entirely understandable”
  2. Apologizing for something I can’t control that affects me and others
  3. Rambling about random things sometimes

13: If you could choose any fictional/mythological creature to exist in real life, what would it be?
Probably the phoenix. The entire concept of it has always been fascinating to me.

14: What’s your favorite kind of tea?
Chai. I need to learn how to make authentic chai tbh.

15: What is the best joke you’ve made (in your opinion)?
I mean this was both a joke and not a joke at the same time but calling myself a jackass penguin was priceless.

16: What is the best joke I’ve made (in your opinion)?
Honestly I’ve loved all of your jokes but I think the entire Matt thing that you started on Discord was hilarious and we still bring it up to this day lol.

17: What’s the first thing you want to do when you meet Arsène?
Say hi and see if he responds lol

18: If you could adopt a cat right now, what would its name be?
Alan if it’s male or Jaina if it’s female.

19: What would you want it to look like?
Honestly I have no idea haha, anything that has more than one color of fur probably. The main things are that I don’t want the ears to be too long and I want the eyes to look cute.

20: What’s your favorite food?
Deep dish pizza

21: What’s your favorite dessert?
Omg idk how I can choose just one....I guess out of everything I remember having somewhat recently red velvet cake. That’s like the one thing I’ll eat cream cheese frosting on haha.

22. What’s a quote that has really stuck with you?
“It’s not the legacy you leave behind. It’s the life you live. Remember that, Ben. Live by it.” -Mara Jade Skywalker’s Apparition from Star Wars

23: Favorite elementary school memory?
I guess it would be getting invited and going to a friend’s birthday party in 3rd grade, we got to go to a very big arcade and overall it was a fun time.

24: Favorite middle school memory?
Honestly I remember very little about middle school, so I guess it would be playing in the pit orchestra for the school play in 8th grade?

25: Favorite high school memory?
Probably looking at the results for the jazz band auditions in freshman year: I was not expecting to do well but I ended up being the first freshman in like...seven-ish years to get into the top jazz band at my school.

26: If you could adopt some kind of exotic pet, what kind of animal would you choose?
A sea otter because they’re so cute. I’d have said platypus but they’re venomous to smaller mammals.

27: What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas is the big one that I’ve always celebrated in some fashion even during college, but Halloween is really nice in general even though I don’t like scary stuff.

28: What’s your favorite thing about physics?
The real-world applicability. It’s also really fun to break physics down into simple terms that everyone can understand and explain it to them in those terms.

29: What’s your favorite thing about math?
Field-wise, complex analysis. In general, just the fact that so many cool theorems arise and that the arguments for why things work the way they do are so fleshed out.

30: If you had an opportunity to go back and change one thing in the past without consequences, would you?
I spoiled the answer too but yes I would.

31: What’s your fondest Pokémon memory?
This is going to sound cheap, but playing X with you recently. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed having to strategize Dino’s moveset and when to evolve her.

32: Pokemon GO memory?
The Alolan Raichu raid with you before Hamilton. <3

33: Favorite puzzle room in Zero Escape so far?
The Control Room in VLR was really cool. I liked the puzzles in there. The Rec Room and Pantry in VLR were hilarious though.

34: Least favorite puzzle in Zero Escape so far?
For rooms in general, I didn’t really like the library in 999 tbh. It seemed way too easy to miss a bookshelf and there was no way of telling whether or not you’d checked one of them before and they all looked very similar lol. For a specific puzzle, the tangram, by a long shot.

35: Most surprising plot twist in 999?
Probably learning what happened to Akane between when her and Junpei were in school together and the Nonary Game that they were in.

36: Most surprising plot twist in VLR?
Learning who Sigma really is. It blew my mind.

37: What do you see in this picture?
A funyarinpa. :P

38. Which ZE character has surprised you the most in how much liked them at the beginning of the game compared to the end?
Ace. He seemed so nice at first...

39: Least favorite chore you have to do as an independent adult?
Cleaning my shower. Most of them are nowhere close to enjoyable and this is the one I just dread the most.

40. Favorite thing about living on your own?
That I can do whatever I want to at any time lol.

41. Do you have anyone you consider a role model?
The math professor whose course I sat in on in spring probably. I had him as an instructor in 2016 too and he’s great at teaching and also giving advice regarding how to improve at mathematics and I respect him a lot.

42. Favorite aquatic animal?
The whale shark because they’re bros.

43. Are there any animals you just don’t like at all?
Spiders and centipedes. And wasps. And stag beetles. And moths. And flies.

44. How old were you when you first started wearing glasses?
I was six years old.

45. What are you most looking forward to doing when you get to come to Houston?
Out of things EXCLUSIVE to Houston, seeing the zoo. I really like zoos (even more so after my most recent time at a zoo) and watching the animals. Space Center Houston should be really cool too tbh.

46. Do you prefer cookies that are soft or crunchy?
Definitely soft, and not just because I make a ton of noise when eating crunchy foods.

47. Do you chew ice cream when you eat it?
Yup. The ice cream flavors I get have cookie or chocolate pieces which I have to chew a little bit so it’s become a habit.

48. Do you prefer ice cream on a cone or in a bowl?
I never buy cones so bowl I guess :joyousazurill: The only cones I’ve had within the past several years have been the cheap fast food ones which aren’t...great...

49. What were your expectations for Hamilton before you saw it?
I was pretty excited for it! I was expecting it to be really entertaining and something I’d remember forever but I didn’t expect so many of the songs to get me to jam, or to cry during parts of it haha.

50. Who are your top three favorite Hamilton characters and why?
  1. Aaron Burr: Burr was one of my favorites during the live musical, but ever since then and reflecting more on it, he became my favorite. He displays so much emotion in his lines and the way he sang after shooting Hamilton is actually the main reason I cried at the end. I love the songs that feature him tbh.
  2. Thomas Jefferson: Also a very funny character with a lot of good parts, like Washington on Your Side and The Election of 1800. And of course the Cabinet Battles.
  3. George Washington: He’s still one of my favorites, yup. I just really like his character in general. :P
51. Favorite part of Hamilton?
Probably the Cabinet battles. They were really funny and it was cool to see/hear so many of the main cast members at one time. “Non-stop” was one of my favorite songs as well for that reason, at least in the first half.

52. List three things you like about Aromatisse.
  1. Uhh
  2. Absolutely
  3. Nothing
53. Do you have any weird inside jokes/references with your brothers?
We reference the TV show 24 sometimes, yeah lol.

54. What was your first game system?
My family had a Nintendo 64 that my brothers and I shared, but my first personal game system was a GameBoy Pocket with The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX.

55. What would be your dream vacation?
Well, given how much fun I had with you in Chicago, I honestly think a vacation anywhere with you would be very fun...For specific places I’d say Japan, Alaska, or Hawaii would be the ones I want to visit most. I’d also like to go back to France at some point and see more of it.

56. What’s your favorite episode of the Pokemon anime?
Omg there’re so many episodes this is TOUGH..........Probably XYZ35 (basically Ash vs. Sawyer Part II) because of how epic and innovative both Ash and Sawyer were.

57. Which city in the Pokemon universe would you most like to live in?
Ecruteak City. I’ve always loved how the buildings have looked and the lore behind the towers and city in general was always really fascinating to me.

58. What’s your favorite Disney song?
I See the Light :blushazurill:

59. Favorite Disney movie?
Tangled was hilarious (more so in general than most other Disney movies I remember) and really nice. It will always be the most memorable to me. Maybe I’m biased but that’s my answer still. :P

60. What was your favorite part of Tangled?
Probably when Eugene was fighting Maximus lol I never thought I’d see a human brawl with a horse. XD

61. Favorite kind of leaf? :P
Leafeon Arugula/rocket because it tastes good by itself.

62. If you had to live in a time period other than the present day, which one would you want to live in?
Probably around the time of the Middle Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. You heard this at the museum but Ancient Egypt has always fascinated me.

63. Do you have a favorite pun?
Not really haha, I enjoy all of them to at least some extent and a good chunk of them make me laugh pretty hard.

64. What’s your favorite time of day?
Late evening and night. School leaves me mentally exhausted by 3 PM every weekday but by then I have my favorite part of the day to look forward to.

65. Do you consider yourself a morning person?
Not really, but for half of the week I have a good reason to be up and ready as soon as my alarm goes off.

66. If you were a superhero, what power(s) would you have?
The power to teleport for one thing, and also probably telekinesis or the ability to manipulate objects using charge and electric and magnetic fields. Basically powers that are science-y haha.

67. If you were an animal, what kind would you want to be?
Ever since I’ve played Twilight Princess, I’ve actually thought a lot about this! I’d want to be an arctic fox. They’re cute and I think being able to be a canine could be cool.

68. What kind do you think you would be based on your personality?
I’d probably be a wolf I think. Maybe a giant panda instead because they’re mainly herbivores and eat a lot of food.

69. What kind would I be?
I could see red panda. They’re nocturnal and cute and like moderate temperatures best.

70. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I think being an astronomer was the biggest thing I wanted to become but I have memories of wanting to be a geographer when I grew up too and idk if that was before or after I first wanted to be an astronomer.

71. If you could send younger Ravey a message, what would you tell him?
Don’t be so narrow-minded with your dream career.

72. What’s your favorite thing at/in Minnesota?
Duluth is my favorite city in Minnesota. It has a lot of nice scenery and Lake Superior, and there are a lot of hiking trails and lakes nearby. In terms of specific attractions, I really like the Minnesota Zoo because it’s big and has lots of cute animals.

73. Other than pizza, are there any foods you frequently crave?
Ice cream, and that’s about it haha. Sometimes donuts or pancakes but not anywhere near as often as ice cream or pizza.

74. Favorite childhood movie?
I think it was the Lion King? We didn’t have a ton of movies when I was in my early years of elementary school but I watched this one a lot.

75. Favorite sp00py location/event in Pokemon?
If the Ruins of Alph count, then those. I really liked the whole air of mystery around them and the tile puzzles were honestly fun IMO.

76. What’s your favorite number?

77. Did you love Pumpkaboo immediately when you saw it, or did something particular make you like it so much?
I didn’t pay it any attention until I joined the Shiny Hunters’ Club actually. Then I hatched a shiny super-size Pumpkaboo and from that point on I just really liked Pumpkaboo in general. Also it’s super cute in the XY anime.

78. When’s the last time you carved a pumpkin?
I think in middle school, I honestly don’t remember though.

79. Favorite kind of pie?
Apple pie. It tastes so good and I was so tempted to buy one at Target on Friday but I didn’t because that’s a lot of pie for just me.....

80. Tell me a random story about little kid Ravey pls.
Done.

81. Why did you decide to learn to play the trumpet?
I wanted to learn a musical instrument and I tried out the trumpet, trombone, and saxophone in fifth grade. My arms were too short for trombone and I didn’t like the saxophone, and I didn’t really want to try any other instruments out so I ended up choosing the trumpet. :joyousazurill:

82. How do you think Phobos is enjoying life with Shauna?
Hehe probably not much I bet she wishes she’d been an actual Pokemon and not just switch-in fodder.

83. Are there any books/movies/shows/games you enjoy or have enjoyed even though you acknowledge that they aren’t good?
A lot of people consider the Hobbit trilogy to be terrible and cashgrabs since they didn’t follow the ONE book much at all, but I really enjoyed watching them and got very invested in the characters.

84. Approximately how many Star Wars books do you own?
About 70 total, and at one point I owned two of the same because I forgot I had bought one of them before lol.

85. If you could master any one skill of your choosing, what would it be?
Communication in general. More specifically, getting better at saying whatever is on my mind and not being like “this isn’t worth anyone’s time to listen to”.

86. What’s your favorite thing about space?
I guess it’s mainly the vast differences between the planets that we’ve discovered. Even within our own Solar System, each planet is different from every other in some way.

87. Would you date a robot? I’m not a robot; I’m just asking for a friend.
Does the robot have skin that is its own?

88. Do you have any pet peeves?
Yeah I have quite a few tbh. My biggest one is when people use the restroom and then leave without washing their hands. Another big one is when people blatantly lie to me. And also when we have a “week” to do homework (a.k.a. It’s assigned a week before the deadline and then we haven’t covered the material until five days after the assigned date).

89. If you could choose any Pokémon to be your partner in a Let’s Go game, what Pokémon would it be?
Cleffa or Pumpkaboo.

90. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve had that you still remember?
Probably the one where you changed your name to theCHRISTYsaurus :joyousazurill: I don’t remember many dreams from before early 2018 tbh.

91. Did you have any nightmares as a kid that you look back on now and wonder why you ever found it scary/upsetting?
I don’t remember any of my nightmares as a kid tbh but I’m sure I’d wonder why I found them scary/upsetting because my dreams between 2011 and the end of my time at my old college were much more upsetting/scary in general.

92. Is it November 30th yet??
I wish :cryingazurill:

93. What’s your favorite restaurant?
I haven’t really eaten out at all recently but the one I’ve been to the most over the past couple of years is IHOP I think (because of summer 2017)? So let’s go with that haha.

94. Top 5 ZE characters so far?
In this order: Phi, Santa, Luna, K, and Junpei. Junpei would be higher if he wasn’t how he is in ZTD. If Gab counts Gab is tied for first because he’s precious doggo. Phi is hilarious and very mysterious, Santa was funny and caring even though he was rude sometimes, Luna is too kind for Zero Escape, K had a backstory that was very interesting and sad and overall was just a good character, and Junpei was hilarious in 999.

95. Favorite part of To the Moon?
Probably when Watts was trying to convince schoolboy Johnny to become an astronaut lol that was funny. Neil and Eva were so funny as a team in general.

96. If you randomly won a $1000 shopping spree today, what would you buy?
A plane ticket, a Switch, Breath of the Wild, Let’s Go: Eevee, some more Star Wars books, and the Planet of the Apes reboot trilogy.

97. What Pokemon would you be most afraid to run into in real life?
Any of the final forms of the spider Pokemon, as well as Drapion. They’re so big..........

98. What are five things you love about yourself?
  1. That I can care about people and love them
  2. How passionate I am about things I enjoy
  3. How sensitive I am
  4. My determination for things I really want to do
  5. Being a good listener
99. Which question on this list surprised you the most?
Probably the one asking if I chew ice cream when I eat it. :joyousazurill:

100. Which question on this list was the most fun to answer?
The top five Zero Escape characters so far. It really got me to think about everyone we’ve learned about and not just their personalities, but also their backstories.
Will you ever stop liking every single one of Dino's posts/profile comments?
I never DID like every single one of her posts/comments. :P

What do you hope the next Legend of Zelda game will be like?
A prequel to Breath of the Wild. Same type of map/gameplay but with more items hopefully, and potentially a different Link. There’s a ton of time in the series that they can fill now (over a 10,000 year gap).

Do you ever think the Star Wars franchise will come out with a good movie while Disney owns the rights to it?
I mean they have the potential to, but given The Last Jedi and Solo, I’m not telling myself that they will every night so I can sleep. I blame LucasFilm tho.

What is your favorite physics-based joke?
I don’t have one in particular, but jokes to do with thermodynamics are usually pretty funny.

What is your favorite math-based joke?
Again I don’t really have one in particular, but anything with complex numbers is usually pretty funny.
Would you ever consider playing Mass Effect?
I've already considered it but I don't know which systems it's on actually whoops.

Last edited:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Hi I don't have 100 questions this time

List Marriland members as the cast of VLR

Top 5 episodes of A:TLA

What are your 3 favorite Sokka moments?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hi, I also don't have 100 questions

Which games in the Legend of Zelda series have you played?

Out of the games you haven't played, which 3 do you want to play the most?

Which consoles/handhelds do you own?

What's one franchise you haven't played but really want to?

What's your favorite game from a physics perspective?

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Hi I don't have 100 questions this time
Hi I don't have 100 answers this time

List Marriland members as the cast of VLR
Sigma - diarkia124
Phi - shhmew
Luna - theDINOsaurus
Alice - Thundawave
K - Dregran
Akane - seaturtle
Tenmyouji - Light
Quark - Revan
Dio - Lycoris
Clover - Lazuli

Top 5 episodes of A:TLA
  1. The Tales of Ba Sing Se (Book 2)
  2. Lake Laogai (Book 2)
  3. The Puppetmaster (Book 3)
  4. The Desert (Book 2)
  5. The Blue Spirit (Book 1)
I just realized most of these fall into Book 2 which I found interesting since I like Book 3 more overall!

What are your 3 favorite Sokka moments?
Oh goodness Sokka was so good how can I only pick three :pensiveazurill: I guess probably these three overall!
  1. Sokka as Wang Fire
  2. All of “Sokka’s Master”
  3. Sokka drunk on cactus juice

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
We don’t live in an even-dimensional world so we can’t prove it does! :P

Hi, I also don't have 100 questions
Hi, I also don't have 100 answers

Which games in the Legend of Zelda series have you played?
I’ve played Ocarina of Time (N64/3DS), Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Link’s Awakening DX, Four Swords, and about 70% of Twilight Princess. And a very small amount of the first game.

Out of the games you haven't played, which 3 do you want to play the most?
Breath of the Wild, Majora’s Mask 3D, and Wind Waker probably.

Which consoles/handhelds do you own?
I personally own a GameBoy Color and an original 3DS, but my family also has an N64 and a PS2.

What's one franchise you haven't played but really want to?
Ace Attorney. I’m really liking Danganronpa and I’ve played a demo for an Ace Attorney game and think I’ll really enjoy the full games!

What's your favorite game from a physics perspective?
I don’t pay attention to physics much in games unless there are blatantly incorrect physics, so no answer here.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
shhmewToday at 3:49 PM
ravey how tf am i supposed to come up with 5 qs that dino hasn't already asked

ignore any dupes i guess!!

1. what genres/themes/settings/etc of movies do you like most? do you have a favorite movie?
2. do you have any comfort foods? or anything you make often because it's nice and simple and yummy?
3. would you ever hike up a mountain for fun?
4. what's the best birthday you've ever had, or most fond birthday memories?
5. are we ever gonna know what the deal is with those matt jokes?????????????????????????????????? or like any other bizarro things you and dino keep saying that idek if they are jokes and make zero sense to everyone other than you guys and it's like wtf are they talking about are they okay?:pensiveazurill:

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
shhmewToday at 3:49 PM
ravey how tf am i supposed to come up with 5 qs that dino hasn't already asked

ignore any dupes i guess!!

1. what genres/themes/settings/etc of movies do you like most? do you have a favorite movie?
2. do you have any comfort foods? or anything you make often because it's nice and simple and yummy?
3. would you ever hike up a mountain for fun?
4. what's the best birthday you've ever had, or most fond birthday memories?
5. are we ever gonna know what the deal is with those matt jokes?????????????????????????????????? or like any other bizarro things you and dino keep saying that idek if they are jokes and make zero sense to everyone other than you guys and it's like wtf are they talking about are they okay?:pensiveazurill:
what if I don't want to ignore them??? :nanihmmazurill:

1. Fantasy and sci-fi are usually pretty good. It honestly varies a lot, like I'll like some movies from a series and not really care for others. Then some random movies I'll like too. I love the Planet of the Apes reboot trilogy, mainly because of the characters and the soundtrack. It's a very dark trilogy and honestly I didn't even realize how much I liked it until the third movie bc they nailed every single main character in there, and I cried several times.

2. Crackers are the big one. I eat way too many of them and I've had to cut back on them because they're not healthy and also are expensive. I tend to bake frozen pizzas a lot but I also really like my chili which doesn't have a ton of prep, and I've started making grilled peanut butter and banana more too.

3. Yes, I love hiking. Someday I want to climb Mauna Kea even tho it'll be very strenuous.

4. No clue. The only time I've done something for my birthday recently besides my mom making a cake early/late (since I wasn't there at the time) was in 2017 when my mom took me out for breakfast and then the people I was staying with tried a new recipe from the Farmers' Market and wanted me to try it too. They also bought me a card which was really sweet especially since I'd only known them for a week. On my 18th birthday tho my family threw a surprise party which was nice but I don't remember much else from it.

5. I don't know, I don't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Lots of Danganropa questions! Feel free to spoiler these if you get into talking about spoilers :P Take your time if need be. These might take a while. ;w;

-Top ten favorite characters from both v1 and v2 games and why?
-Top ten worst characters from both v1 and v2 and why?
-Rank the characters from Danganropa Trigger Happy Havoc from best to worst in your opinion (no need to give explanations).
-Rank the characters from Danganropa Good Bye Despair from best to worst in your opinion (no need to give explanations).
-Top five tracks from both games?
-Top five trials from both games?
-Top five executions from both games?
-Best character development overall (out of both games, or one person per game)?
-Who had the best free time events in your opinion (out of both games, or one person per game)?
-Top three best moments from both games?
-Thoughts on the v3 anime overall?

Last edited:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Hi this is my 1,000th post on Marriland how do you feel about me making it in your AMA?

What is the exact time on your countdown app when you are replying to this? :hmmazurill:

What's your favorite breakfast food?

What was your favorite event from Marriprom this year?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

What are you most looking forward to on your next trip??? C:

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
yo!

Favourite trigonometric ratio?
What's cooler: being Ravey or the Boomerang Nebula?
If you were asked to design a Pokemon based on an animal or mythical creature that does not yet have a Pokemon counterpart, what would you choose and what type would it be?
Rank Mass Effect games from favourite to least favourite?
Rank Star Wars games from favourite to least favourite?

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Lots of Danganropa questions! Feel free to spoiler these if you get into talking about spoilers :P Take your time if need be. These might take a while. ;w;
Finally done with these whew! Thanks for the questions.

-Top ten favorite characters from both v1 and v2 games and why?
  1. Gundham: Absolutely hilarious and entertaining.
  2. Chiaki: I just really liked her character and she was mood sometimes.
  3. Fuyuhiko: Easily the best character development. He tried so hard to appear uncaring but I got tears when he tried to save Peko.
  4. Hajime: Cool concept for a character and his role, and I liked his voice during the trials.
  5. Byakuya: I got a big smile when he changed after the fourth trial. He’s pretty rude but his character development was very nice.
  6. Kyoko: She was really mysterious and I was really curious on who she was. Also we had to prove she wasn’t a ghost ;P
  7. Celeste: Overall an interesting character.
  8. Peko: Cool name, cool Ultimate talent. I was very sad when she died.
  9. Chihiro: I loved how he made Alter Ego and still played such an important role after dying.
  10. Sonia: An entertaining character who was kind to basically everyone.
-Top ten worst characters from both v1 and v2 and why?
  1. Teruteru: Yuck.
  2. Hifumi: see above.
  3. Mikan: She was so creepy and just…no.
  4. Akane: Way too forgettable
  5. Leon: Didn’t do much in the short time he was alive.
  6. Ibuki: I never found anything interesting about her and her music sucked.
  7. Hina: She didn’t do much but at least she wasn’t forgettable, possibly because she survived until the end
  8. Mukuro: Also didn’t do much while she was alive but I liked that they incorporated her after that.
  9. Nekomaru: Somewhat amusing at times but meh.
  10. Junko (DR1): Her motives were very iffy in the first game. I liked her more in DR2 though.
-Rank the characters from Danganropa Trigger Happy Havoc from best to worst in your opinion (no need to give explanations).
Kyoko
Byakuya
Celeste
Chihiro
Sakura
Taka
Sayaka
Makoto
Toko
Mondo
Hiro
Junko
Mukuro
Hina
Leon
Hifumi
-Rank the characters from Danganropa Good Bye Despair from best to worst in your opinion (no need to give explanations).
Chiaki
Fuyuhiko
Hajime
Nagito
Gundham
Peko
Sonia
Kazuichi
Mahiru
Ultimate Impostor
Hiyoko
Nekomaru
Ibuki
Akane
Mikan
Teruteru
-Top five tracks from both games?

1. Welcome to Dangan Island!
  2. Hyper Ultra Panic Talk Action
  3. Ms. Monomi’s Practice Lesson
  4. Suguikoroshia
  5. Discussion-Heat Up
-Top five trials from both games?
  1. Trial 2 (game 2)
  2. Trial 3 (1)
  3. Trial 2 (1)
  4. Trial 5 (1)
  5. Trial 3 (2)

-Top five executions from both games?
  1. Peko’s
  2. Gundham’s
  3. Celeste’s
  4. Junko’s
  5. Chiaki’s
-Best character development overall (out of both games, or one person per game)?
Easily Byakuya and Fuyuhiko for each game IMO and Fuyuhiko overall.

-Who had the best free time events in your opinion (out of both games, or one person per game)?

Idk. Gundham?

-Top three best moments from both games?
Fuyuhiko’s and Peko’s exchange before her execution
Hajime fighting against Junko at the end of the 6th trial
Byakuya deciding that he would work to end the killing game rather than playing it
-Thoughts on the v3 anime overall?
I thought it was neat to see things that happened before the games and also after DR2, but similar to what Jasper said some stuff was too convenient and there were a lot of flaws with the plot in multiple places. I laughed during some moments and felt very sad during moments though and the end of Episode 10 of Despair Arc hit me in the feels despite it being so unrealistic.
Hi this is my 1,000th post on Marriland how do you feel about me making it in your AMA?
Hi I feel very special thanks for posting and asking questions. <3

What is the exact time on your countdown app when you are replying to this? :hmmazurill:
At the time of typing my answer to this question: 2 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours, 43 minutes, and 53 seconds.

What's your favorite breakfast food?
Probably cinnamon rolls consistently. I like different types of pancakes more than cinnamon rolls though, like red velvet, anything with apples, etc. With pancakes it honestly really depends on a lot of factors haha. Cinnamon rolls are just 😋

What was your favorite event from Marriprom this year?
The Newlywed game or the Art Contest, both were really fun! I think I'd choose Newlywed Game. Mad Libs was very nice too and I’m not saying that because I’m answering a question from you haha. I loved all of Marriprom, thanks for being such a wonderful date <3

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Would the woodchuck know where to find the wood or would it have to search for it?

What are you most looking forward to on your next trip??? C:
Omg I’m really looking forward to EVERYTHING except leaving idk how I can CHOOSE!!!!!!! I’m just really looking forward to spending time with you in-person again. For one place we’d be going to…if I had to choose, if I had to choose…either the Houston Zoo or Galveston. I'd say Galveston!
yo!
yo!

Favourite trigonometric ratio?

Tangent because I go off on tangents a lot lol

What's cooler: being Ravey or the Boomerang Nebula?
The Boomerang Nebula. I can’t get down to 1 K lol.

If you were asked to design a Pokemon based on an animal or mythical creature that does not yet have a Pokemon counterpart, what would you choose and what type would it be?
A Whale shark. They’re bros. Or a dolphin. They’d be water types but it’d be cool to see a Water/Fairy dolphin or a pure Water shark.

Rank Mass Effect games from favourite to least favourite?
I haven’t played them. :P

Rank Star Wars games from favourite to least favourite?
Knights of the Old Republic
Jedi Academy
The Force Unleashed
Battlefront II
Jedi Outcast
Battle for Naboo
Lego Star Wars II
Lego Star Wars
Episode 1 Racer
Shadows of the Empire
Revenge of the Sith
Rogue Squadron
Heck yeah I'm caught up 👍Big thanks to @~Kilza~ for fixing the spoilers/quotes that split my answers to everyone

Last edited:

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
List Marri members as A:TLA characters.

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
I haven't hit this one yet!

Bagpipes: yay or nay?

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
hi

what's your favorite movie we've watched together?

funniest part of the first Ace Attorney game?

what expectations did you have before we played the first Ace Attorney game and how did it live up or not live up to them?

what was your favorite mini-game in Pokemon Stadium?

if you could pick up any new hobby, what would it be?

where is my super suit?

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Finally done. Sorry for the delay but better late than never I guess?
List Marri members as A:TLA characters.
Aang: seaturtle
Katara: shhmew
Sokka: Kilza
Appa: Revan
Iroh: also Revan
Azula: Flo
Mai: Biohazard
Ty Lee: Lazuli
Toph: theDINOsaurus
Zuko: Dregran
Jet: Varhii
Bumi: Bossvelt
Momo: smoky
Suki: Bunnie

I haven't hit this one yet!

Bagpipes: yay or nay?
I don't really care one way or the other.
hi
hi

what's your favorite movie we've watched together?
Omg this is really tough I’ve really enjoyed all of them…..I’d say Tangled because it holds a lot of special meaning to me and I really enjoyed it….But The Greatest Showman and Coco are definitely up there too, and it was actually tough to choose between them.

funniest part of the first Ace Attorney game?
von Karma’s “Objection!”. Jk, actually I guess maybe Maya’s obsession with burgers. I wasn’t expecting that haha. I also enjoyed Edgeworth’s reactions to Oldbag.

what expectations did you have before we played the first Ace Attorney game and how did it live up or not live up to them?
Idk I guess I didn’t really have high hopes for the investigations even though I knew they were different from DR, but I really enjoyed the investigations in general and there was a lot more to actually figure out in it. The trials had a lot of humor too, and I wasn't expecting there to be so little time between trial and next investigation.

what was your favorite mini-game in Pokemon Stadium?
I really liked Sushi Go-Round! It was really funny to watch and listen to Lickitung when they ate the super spicy food. And their reactions when they lost too lol.

if you could pick up any new hobby, what would it be?
Composing music. I love arranging and transposing music even if it takes forever, but it's super fun to play on trumpet. I'd like to make some original songs some time.

where is my super suit?
Uhhhh I think Arsène may have eaten it…..I shoulda watched him better sorry. :pensiveazurill:
And here I go with this one.

Is a hot dog a sandwich?
No.

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Okay, here goes:
  • Summer or winter?
  • Pie or pancake?
  • Backpack or suitcase?
  • Sword or Shield? (about gen 8 Pokemon games)
  • Hot or cold? (when it comes to coffee, tea, and the like)

Status
Not open for further replies.