Revisiting

Moonside

New Trainer
Hello friends! I am here after having spent a fair amount of my childhood here, sort of just... checking back in to see what's going on, honestly. I'm not entirely sure how long I'll stick around this time, but I wanted to at least make sure I said hello rather than just stalking. Back in the day, I went by a few different usernames — off the top of my head, Blazikenomega, AlphaHydreigon, and NocturneGale, though I think there might have been one more? Regardless, while I have mostly moved on with life since I stopped being a regular on the forums four or five years ago (given that in real life I now go by both a different name as well as they/them pronouns), my time on here has always stuck with me, so I thought I would poke my head in briefly. Hello!

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Omg I remember you! Welcome back - it’s been awhile!

Have you had the chance to play through SwSh yet? If so, what are your thoughts?

Moonside

New Trainer
Hello to both! Familiar faces.

Thunda, I've managed to get through part of it, but not all because of various research things keeping me kinda occupied. So far it's been... interesting, I'd say. It feels both very similar and wildly different to the games that have come before it in various ways, but I'm enjoying the novelty of it, and frankly the novelty of a main series game that I can play on a large screen.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Welcome back!
I remember NocturneGale!
Happy to see you back!
What kind of research do you do?

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Welcome back to the forums! I definitely remember you and you may have known me as Scrafty.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
ooh i definitely remember those usernames. not sure if i'm associating the right person with the right username, but i wanna say you were one of the people who was part of that little forum called The Place and you played mafia?

you may remember me as Pearl_Marble or keejot :0

regardless, glad you've come by to say hello!

Moonside

New Trainer
Wow, yeah, I remember y'all! And yeah, I was one of the co-creators of that forum and big into mafia. Glad to see y'all!