Nuzlocke Randomizer Rockie and the Unbalanced Unova Undergoings - Chapter 5 Done!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Good morning. Even if its not morning, good morning anyway.
My name is RS Everest. Call me RS! Or just R.
I'm currently undergoing a lot of challenge runs with friends but I oft get impatient waiting for em, so I wanted to do at least one by myself.
On top of that, I'm finally back on these forums, so why not document it? I ask myself, opening a Notepad document to virtually scribble down the happenings.

"Hey! What's with the Stupid Title?!"
If you're asking this I have two answers!
  1. I like alliteration, what's wrong with that?
  2. What I mean by Unbalanced Unova Undergoings is... somewhat simple!
So I wanted to do a Randomiser. I've started loads in the past but never finished any. A normal randomiser would be too dull though! I want more unpredictable antics than a standard rando!
The Rules of a Normal Nuzlocke apply!
  1. A fainted Pokemon is considered "Dead" and must be put in the PC for all eternity!
  2. You can ONLY catch the First Pokemon on a Route you encounter!
  3. ALL Pokemon MUST be nicknamed! It would be a dishonour to creativity otherwise!
X1) Dupes/Species Clause: If you've caught a Pokemon before, or a Pokemon in its evolutionary line, you do not have to catch it again. Keep it fresh!
X2) Shiny Clause: If you encounter a Shiny Pokemon, you are more than welcome to use it! Might as well if you got that lucky!
X3) Gift Clause: Pokemon Gifted to you, you are allowed to use. This includes Fossil Revived Pokemon.

If you're curious about the ensuing erratic antics with the randomiser, well, here's what I've randomised for this run!
Wild Pokemon! - Every Route has Random Pokemon!
Trainer Pokemon! - Unpredictable Challenger? Unpredictable Rivals!
Pokemon Abilities! - Huge Power Slakings to Slow Start Sunkerns, and anything inbetween! Some also change when they evolve!
Pokemon Level Up Moves! - Pokemon have completely random moves via level up too!
Pokemon Wild Held Items! - Hey, some Pokemon like to hoard things! Hopefully good things, we can steal!
Overworld Items! - The little Pokeballs with an item in them? Yup, completely randomised!
TM Moves! - TM01 Could be anything from Soak to Sacred Fire! HMs are the Same though.

Wow RS! So many things are randomised! You must really hate yourself huh?
Correct!
But its all fun in the end. I'm sure I'll get overly attached to 1 Pokemon in Particular and lose them right at the end like always but thats what Nuzlockes are about!
I'm reserving a bit of space on this post for the Random Platoon of Pokes I'm gonna have, as well as the Box and Graveyard, but other than that, I'll be updating soon enough!

-Party-
"Sierra" -:articuno:- Level 31 - Genderless - Immunity Ability - Bold Nature
-Eruption
-Wood Hammer
-Scald
-Giga Impact

"Ginger" - :furret: - Level 30 - Male - Intimidate Ability - Naive Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Attack Order
-Ice Punch
-Cut

"Krushem" - :scrafty: - Level 30 - Male - Huge Power Ability - Timid Nature
-Hydro Pump
-Steamroller
-Milk Drink
-Dig

"Burdock" -:excadrill:- Level 30 - Female - Dry Skin Ability - Modest Nature
-Rock Slide
-Skull Bash
-Bolt Strike
-U-Turn

"Gatorade" - :eelektross: - Level 30 - Genderless - Heatproof Ability - Adamant Nature
-Fire Blast
-Horn Drill
-Dizzy Punch
-Brine

"Peppers" - :flareon: - Level 30 - Male - Oblivious Ability - Docile Nature
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Flare Blitz
-Metal Claw

-On Standby-
"Espresso" - :vullaby: - Level 11 - Truant
"Earl" - :hoothoot: - Level 25 - Anticipation
"Choco" - :amoonguss: - Level 16 - Vital Spirit
"Bubble-T" - :seaking: - Level 15 - Adaptability
"Powerade" - :lairon: - Level 19 - Marvel Scale
"Vita" - :jolteon: - Level 20 - Water Absorb
"Roots" - :drapion: - Level 19 - Skill Link
"Vanilla" - :wigglytuff: - Level 19 - Truant
"Crocolate" - :sandile: - Level 19 - Clear Body
"Green-T" - :ivysaur: - Level 19 - Quick Feet
"Tassimo" - :torkoal: - Level 24 - Thick Fat
"Mr Sodars" - :mantine: - Level 21 - Static
"PROTEIN!" - :regirock: - Level 23 - Guts

-Lost to the Void-
"Lucozade" - :rotom: - Level 10-13 - Rock Wrecker'd
"Irn" - :bronzong: - Level 4-20 - Drill Run'd

I'll be posting chapter 1 in due time.
Wish me luck! Or don't. Do whatever! Lets have some fun.

Last edited:

Zedark

Sloooooooowbroooooooo
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
GMT
Good luck with this one! I can barely play the regular randomised Nuzlockes so hopefully this one isn't too tough on you.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Zedark: I hope its as tough as it could be! I like a dumb challenge, what can I say haha
Kaori: Randomising this much is a god-awful idea, which is why I did it.
Thanks for the good luck blessing you two! I'm sure I'll probably end up needing em!

And WITHOUT FURTHER ADO!
----------Chapter 1: A Spider, a Nostril and a Bird----------
A young man awakens from his deep, possibly evil slumber. Who could it be? None other than a young man named RS! The world today is estranged, moreso than usual. Time and space fall apart at the seems!
A present arrives from the Professor, containing three Pokeballs just for him! And his two friends, Rival Cheren Entrepreneur Mike and Rival Bianca Entrepreneur Kate!
Obsessing to open it, the youngster reaches in and looks at the 3 Pokemon!
"Oh interesting" he utters at the first option.
"Oh interesting-er" he utters at the second. Probopass is a Pokemon he likes a lot, so why did he not choose it?
"OH INTERESTINGEST!" is why. He swiped the third Pokeball and destroyed his two rivals with his superior bird.

After this blissful morning, the trio exit the homestead of our humble protagonist, Bian-Kate wandering off to her house then being dragged back by RS.

Professor Juniper tutors the three on the Pokedex, as well as ignoring the spacetime anomalies occuring in her own laboratory. Anyway, with a Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs in tow, adventure awaits! Oh, and the Articuno now has a name: Sierra
"Sierra" -:articuno:- Level 7 - Genderless - Immunity Ability - Bold Nature
-Eruption
-Wood Hammer

Route 1's fresh breeze blows through the hair of the confused RS, as he wanders into a patch of grass, tripping over a Sentret then catching it out of rage. Its name is Ginger.
"Ginger" -:sentret:- Level 4 - Male - Intimidate Ability - Naive Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Attack Order
-Synchronoise

Unfortunately, once Ginger was caught, our protagonist's Pokeballs stopped working on this route! How story-convenient! No catching more than one per route it seems! This is a real kick in the teeth because of the Totodiles with Hydro Pump on the Route.

Professor Juniper tutorialises another time around the Pokemon Centre in Accumula town, allowing RS to swipe 7 Pokeballs and 8 Potions afterwards.
After a strange man named Ghetsis rambles on about Pokemon Liberation, a Green haired twig of a human named N shows up. Audible Gasp! R and N? This is, like, destiny, or something!
Naturally, N has RS' FAVOURITE [CENSORED]-ING POKEMON, a Zangoose! It has Download for some reason, and spams Steel Wing and Sky Drop the whole fight. It is not a threat for our noble hero, however.

Nothing else of interest in this town, so on we move to Route 2. Running Shoes engaged, the first friend found in the fields is...
"Irn" -:bronzong: - Level 4 - Genderless - Stall Ability - Rash Nature
-Sludge Wave
-Flamethrower
-Attack Order
-Snarl

"AWWWW YEAAAAHH" he screeches, glad to have a tank with great moves by his side.
The Rest of Route 2 is uninteresting, aside from a Power Anklet, Ring Target and Rindo Berry.
I did, however, forget that you battle Bianca- I mean, Kate on this Route, but she only has her Probopass and a Magby so its no problem. Why? Because Sierra learns Scald!
Oh and Ginger learns Endeavour, I guess.

Ah, Striaton City, a colourful milestone! Two encounters in the Dreamyard as well! Though one after the gym that I can't get yet.
Waddlin on through the dreamyard, Youngster Joey has a Conkeldurr which is fun.
Reach the trainer at the end right, she knows my starter Pokemon to offer me what would be a Pansear right?
"Your Articuno does not do well against Grass Type Pokemon" Oh really? You fool! You know not what you babble!
For whatever reason, she thinks the Pokemon that will help with this is a Rotom, but you hear no complaints from our protagonist!
"Lucozade" -:rotom: - Level 10 - Genderless - Shed Skin Ability - Rash Nature
-Crabhammer
-Megahorn
-Water Pledge
-Fury Swipes
I would like to take this time to note that all of those moves, and that ability, would be TERRIFYING to see a Rotom do.

Before the next battle with Chere- I mean, Mike, I swipe the following items:
Wiki Berry, Great Ball, Full Heal.
Mike now has a Golurk to support his Ariados which is badass! Good choice!
It has Magma storm and almost kills Irn but I have a lot of Potions, and Bronzong has godly special defense.

With the rival beat, berries gained, the Gym is ready to be slain!

---Striaton Gym---
None of the trainers pose a threat for this unstoppable quad! Lucozade more than pulls its weight with Water Pledge alone!

Cilan appears to be the Gym Leader, though instead it is
RS --VS-- Chief Crystal!
Yeah, Gym Leader was Randomised into Chief, which sounds REALLY cool to be honest.
Sierra vs Purugly. Purugly with HEAD CHARGE is TERRIFYING but Sierra manages to tank them, I'm just glad it wasn't Head Smash.
Lucozade vs Nidoqueen. Poison Tail is doing nothing to Sierra then out of NOWHERE it busts out Rock Wrecker. I really should've healed but I knew I could take another Poison Tail. Either way, Lucozade is GONE. Rest Peacefully my dear ghostie, you were too good for us. Sierra finishes off Nidoqueen while it recharges from Rock Wrecker.

The first Badge is gained... but at what cost?! Oh we got TM83, Work Up Overheat! How bizarre! I probably wont even use it!
With deep sorrow in our hearts, we wander to the dreamyard to deal with team Plasma and Munna and all that. Had to teach Cut to Ginger, bye bye Endeavour, I wasn't gonna use you anyway!
Team Plasma Grunt has been randomised into Cop, so we fight Cop Daisy instead. She has a Cresselia, but it has Slow Start and it does NOTHING the whole battle.
Irn learns Metal Claw so I replace Sludge Wave. Oh somewhere in the Gym it learned Needle Arm as well, which I overwrote Snarl with.
Team Plasma are dealt with, luckily, and I uncover these treasures in the Dreamyard: RSVP Mail, Rowap Berry, Haban Berry, Griseous Orb.

As for my encounter?
"Burdock" -:excadrill:- Level 11 - Female - Dry Skin Ability - Modest Nature
-Rock Throw
-Skull Bash
-Bolt Strike
-Stomp
HOLY HELL! Dry Skin means its biggest weakness is GONE, hell it counters it with Bolt Strike!
If that wasn't cool enough, She's holding a SKULL FOSSIL. That's a free Pokemon as soon as we reach Nacrene!

That's as far as I get on this first venture, but the team? PRETTY SOLID!
Everything will be up to date on the top post.

If you read all this, wow thanks! I hope my stupid writing gave you a chuckle, the next chapters are bound to be equally stupid so, uh, stay tuned!

SAF

Second Violinist
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Whoa there, that sure is quite insane for a randomizer. One thing I've been wondering about is, did you activate the "no early Wonder Guard" in there?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
SAF: Yup! Wonder Guards a scary beast when all I seem to get are strong attacking moves, I think I moved the slider too far on the "% of good attacking moves" scale. Ah well, I'm not too screwed so far.
Thanks for commenting!

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
How do you play without getting a headache? I'm having trouble keeping up with all of this. I would 10/10 make a stupid mistake and forget about a certain move or ability.

So far you seem to be doing great though! You got all of your catches and only one casualty which probably couldn't be prevented because that move is just stupid powerful so early on in the game. Keep it up!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Kaori: Honestly if the Pokemon types were randomised then I'd be screwed, my success in this locke relies on 2 things, how fast my Pokemon are and how well I know the type matchups. After all, if I hit a super effective Bolt Strike or Wood Hammer before the enemy I'm not gonna need to worry about their moves. That being said abilities like Sap Sipper, Motor Drive and so on are really gonna screw me over I just know it.
Thanks for commenting! ^^

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
----------Chapter 2: Beginning the Stockpile----------
More Randomiser! Let us get to it!
I begin by doing all the dream world and c-gear bull with Fennel that I forgot to do last time and get nothing interesting out of it!
Moving on, Route 3 is filled with children and nursery aides, so I annoy them profusely with an Articuno, Sentret and Excadrill. As a result, level ups happen and some movesets change!
-Burdock learns U-Turn in place of Stomp
-Ginger learns Ice Punch in place of Synchronoise
-Sierra learns Giga Impact.

Oh, during the fight where Sierra learns that, Ginger fights a Luvdisc and almost gets Hi Jump Kicked to death, luckily it doesn't kill Ginger since its a Luvdisc.
As per the norm, I completely forget about the Rival Battle until it happens. So Chere-mike battles me again!
It is somewhat worrisome at first because he has a Fiery Dancing Ivysaur but Bronzong's special defense eats the flames like some kind of reverse circus performer. His Ariados was no threat whatsoever.
GINGER EVOLVES! Its ability changes to Own Tempo. I would've rather kept Intimidate but oh well!

Oh, yeah, Route 3 has grass on it, so my encounter ended up being:
"Gatorade" - :eelektross: - Level 8 - Heatproof Ability - Adamant Nature
-Fire Blast
-Horn Drill
-Dizzy Punch
-Brine

Now that's a powerful one! After Lucozade died I needed to fill the sports-drink gap.
Then there's Wellspring Cave.
Mike and I fight Team Plasma and their DIALGA AND SHAYMIN. I'm so glad Excadrill has Dry Skin because a Hydro Pump from that Dialga would've annihilated.
You may be thinking "Wow RS your encounters have sure been great" and you'd be right! However! This does not include my Wellspring Cave Encounter!
"Espresso" - :vullaby: - Level 11 - Truant Ability - Modest Nature
-Giga Drain
-Dragon Breath
-Ice Burn
-Submission

Aw ass this thing isn't great, and it wont evolve for AGES either. Sorry Espresso you're going in the PC immediately.
Oh Bronzong wants to learn Outrage as well which is funny but too risky so I skip over that.
There's an Old Gateau in the cave, mouldy cave cake, yum. And TM47, Taunt.

All the Route 3 Loot includes: Chill Drive, Dread Plate, Oran Berry, Toxic Plate, Destiny Knot, Grass Gem

Nacrene City!
At this point I took a 2 hour break and went to a cheese store, bought 3 artisanal cheese wheels and a box of crackers then returned and started playing again. Here's my advice for you today: Orange-and-Whiskey Cheddar is really, really good. Try it.
Anyway.
Pinwheel Forest Exterior, loads of trainers and items here! One of which is an Odd Keystone! How... how do I use it in gen 5? I have no clue.
TM94 - Uproar as well, never using that.
Other Loot includes: Poison Barb, Oval Stone, Chople Berry, Ice Gem, Draco Plate.
And my encounter here is...
"Peppers" - :flareon: - Level 12 - Oblivious Ability - Docile Nature
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Thrash
-Metal Claw
HOO a Flareon with a good moveset! Peppers gets added to the squad immediately and proceeds to devestate most battles with EQ.

After scrounging all the items from the area I remember that Skull Fossil. Naturally I sprint over to the museum to revive it but yeah N battles you here doesn't he?
Well it appears as though he wants to be a water-type Gym Leader because his team is a luster-purging Blastoise, a sacred-swording Wailmer and a lava-pluming remoraid. Surprisingly the Wailmer almost kills Burdock with sacred-sword but that's only because she missed Bolt Strike, but she didn't miss the next turn so...

You know what I wouldn't expect to be revived from a Skull Fossil? A Hoothoot.
"Earl" - :hoothoot: - Level 25 - Male - Anticipation Ability - Naive Nature
-Water Sport
-Zen Headbutt
-Outrage
-Flatter

Oh, yeah, fossils revive at level 25. I uh... don't really fancy using Earl though. Maybe the next fossil I get.

I do all the gym too, it's easy aside from the first trainer's Hydreigon.
Who awaits in the basement? None other than-

VS. Chief Max
Starting with Sierra she sends out her OWN Articuno! This means I know its moveset! The only move of note was Eruption, but alas! Sierra is faster and Eruption-s first, meaning the other Articuno's eruption does mediocre damage! It does not survive the next hit.
She also has a Gible. A nice level 22 Gible. But Ginger has Ice Punch so...

Basic Badge innit, and TM67 Confusion. Neat.
Team Plasma steal a fat skull and wander off into the forest and Burgh shows up. Its a fun time. Nobody is noticing the spacetime ruptures happening all around them, but this is a good place to save.

That's all for Chapter 2. I'll update the top post once again.
If you read this all, thank you kindly! You are a true friend already.

Last edited:

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
----------Chapter 3: The Gang Gets HENCH ft. "Zorua"----------
Hello hello, it's me! I'll explain to you Chapter 3. I got some Pokemon, items and more, but overall it was a surprising bore.

Course we start in Pinwheel forest, fight that double battle with those toddlers, one of which has a Spacial Rending Skuntank which is kind of wild. I do manage to get to the grass relatively soon, get my encounter right away!
"Choco" - :amoonguss: - Level 16 - Female - Vital Spirit Ability - Hardy Nature
-X-Scissor
-Gyro Ball
-Aeroblast
-Bulldoze

Alright I'm not complaining, a tanky Pokemon is always welcome in a Nuzlocke! She's also holding an Insect Plate, I let her keep it for that X-Scissor. She's in the box for the time being though.
Honestly most of the forest goes by without any effort because of Burdock's broken Bolt Strike. She tries to learn detect but nah her moveset's perfect already.
Oh, I found TM05, Weather Ball. Certainly interesting, I hope I get something with Drought/Drizzle/Snow Warning/Sand Stream for it at some point.
Other loot I got includes: Rocky Helmet, Mental Herb, Full Heal, Burn Drive.

That's near enough all for the forest though. Castelia City on the horizon the squad makes their way north!
I spend about an hour and a half doing an item runaround in Castelia and on the Southern part of Route 4. Here's what I snagged!
TM70 - Sky Uppercut, Eviolite, Quick Balls x3, Timer Balls x3, Net Ball, Scope Lens, Max Repel, Exp. Shape.
While fighting the trainers, Irn tries to learn Shadow Punch and its really tempting but the other moves are just better.

Oh, an item I should'a mentioned was a DOME FOSSIL! That's right, a second fossil this early in the game. Naturally I was excited to revive this one.
Speaking of which, I got my route 4 encounter as well, it's a Seaking!
"Bubble-T" - :seaking: - Level 15 - Male - Adaptability Ability - Adamant Nature
-Fire Punch
-Tri-Attack
-Thrash
-Poison Fang

Its hench as hell so I named it Bubble-T, it's Mr. T's Goldfish. That's canon now. He's holding an Odd Incense for some reason.

Right there was something really funny that did happen and I wish I took a screenshot or somethin. So there's a couple in a building in Castelia that show you what Zorua look like right? Theres this girl reading someone a story about Zorua and she was like: "Here, this is what Zorua looks like" or something and then I guess it was randomised as well because the image I got was

I burst out laughing it was so funny at the time. Strange ass lookin' Zorua for sure.

Back to the story though. I did go back and revive that Dome Fossil and what I got this time was EXCELLENT
"Krushem" - :scrafty: - Level 25 - Male - Huge Power Ability - Timid Nature
-Hydro Pump
-Relic Song
-Milk Drink
-Dig

Need I say anything other than HUGE POWER SCRAFTY? What a MONSTER I mean its moveset sucks and it can't learn that Sky Uppercut TM i just got but JEEEEEEZ Dig is going to MASSACRE anyway! I box him for now since I like my current team.

Oh yeah, Team Plasma do a thing, steal a Munna? Somethin' like that. The grunt has a Mamoswine with Acrobatics and that is a sight behold let me tell you. By defeating it though, Burdock got rock slide, bye bye rock throw, hello POWERFUL MOVES.

Nervously, the gang enter the gooey honey filled bug gym. Slurpy.
Ginger tried to learn flare blitz but I'm not a fan of the recoil sadly, would've been strong but safety first! I like this Furret alright.
Funnily enough, two battles later, our beloved Flareon ALSO tries to learn Flare Blitz! This time I go through with it though, bit risky but anything that gets hit by it is gonna struggle to survive.
One of the dumb harlequins in the gym has a Dewgong, so yknow just havin a good time, Irn's out front slowly Needle Arming it. Dewgong keeps using bite so I assume it doesn't have anything better. WRONG! Out of nowhere it pulls out Drill Run and sadly our beloved Bronzong's bell has tolled. I'm sorry Irn, you were a brilliant nonsensical bell monster.

Naturally, I'm really excited about that Scrafty so I replace Irn with Krushem.

Don't need any level grinding, I think I'm on par, so...

VS. Chief Mike.
Not to be confused with our rival, this is a different Mike.
Start off with Ginger against his Gyarados. Gyarados is faster and blasts Roar of Time, which does like 70%, but Thunderbolt is enough to OHKO it thank GOD.
I switch out after so Burdock can destroy his Woobat with Bolt Strike.
Finally, he has a cool-ass Ampharos! Earthquake does about half to it, but it Thunder's Peppers down to about 1/3 HP. Peppers is faster though so it uh, yeah it doesn't last long afterwards.
What is our reward for this tough battle? Its TM76!... Meditate.
deep, resentful sigh

Anyway that's Chapter 3 for you. I do hope it was entertaining to any degree. The main post will be updated soon-
Thank you kindly for reading!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
----------Chapter 4: A Lot of Looting----------
I'm back nerds, this time with... nothing different!
I will get straight into it, here's what happened in Chapter 4!

Firstly I forgot about both rival battles, so we start with Bian-kate battle number 3.
She has a damn GENESECT, it doesnt live long because of eruption bu still scary. Same goes for her Sceptile and Gatorade brines a Rampardos.
Chere-mike on the other hand is 100% non threatening. A Skitty, Rufflet, Ariados and a Golbat, I didn't even need to use anything but Burdock.

There's some really good stuff in the desert and Route 4, here's what I found: Carbos, TM55 Metal Claw, Shock Drive, Douse Drive, Full Restore, TM28 Magnet Bomb.
While making my way downtown to the Desert Resort there was a trainer with a Relicanth that knew Grasswhistle and its ability was Bad Dreams and man that just makes my day.

Speaking of the Desert Resort, my encounter for the Exterior is a Lairon-
"Powerade" - :lairon: - Level 19 - Male - Marvel Scale - Relaxed Nature
-Headbutt
-Slash
-Spark
-Magic Room

My encounter for the INterior is a Jolteon-
"Vita" - :jolteon: - Level 20 - Male - Water Absorb - Modest Nature
-Spacial Rend
-Stone Edge
-Brick Break
-Amnesia

And thirdly, for Relic Castle I caught a cool ass Drapion that thinks its a bird!
"Roots" - :drapion: - Level 19 - Male - Skill Link - Hasty Nature
-Sacred Sword
-Acrobatics
-Sky Attack
-Wing Attack

The NPC that gives the fossils still gives the fossils, so that's something else I can revive.
I probably should've waited but curiosity grips me too strongly, so I make the long boring trek back to Nacrene City to get it revived and its-

"Dandelion" - :skiploom: - Level 25 - Male - Chlorophyll - Quiet Nature
-Revenge
-Megahorn
-Magnet Rise
-Ominous Wind

Aww seriously? Its ability hasn't even changed! Its moves aren't that good either aside form Megahorn, but Skiploom's not really known for its attack, is it?
Ah well it's one of many random Pokemon I don't have to use it at least.

MORE loot I find in the Desert resort INCLUDES: TM92 Poisonpowder, Ganlon Berry, Black Flute, Dusk Ball, Electrizer, Soft Sand, Light Ball.

Finally- I reach Nimbasa City. The BEST city in Unova. Course there's the whole team plasma thing and I get a bike and I realise I can get 3 more encounters on the side routes and Lostlorn Forest so yeah this chapter's mostly just encounters.
So for Route 16 I find myself this little nugget:
"Vanilla" - :wigglytuff: - Level 19 - Female - Truant - Timid Nature
-Bolt Strike
-Shadow Force
-Head Smash
-Fusion Bolt
WHY TRUANT? IS THERE ANY NEED. Its moves are great too its like a wannabe Zekrom.

Lostlorn Forest nets me...
"Crocolate" - :sandile: - Level 19 - Male - Clear Body - Careful Nature
-Metal Claw
-Roost
-Karate Chop
-Blizzard

Interesting but I'm indifferent overall. Maybe i'll use it if I'm desperate.
Finally, Route 5 I manage to get...
"Green-T" - :ivysaur: - Level 19 - Female - Quick Feet - Lonely Nature
-Hyper Fang
-Fiery Dance
-Pluck
-Magical Leaf
Not bad either! A female starter too that's rare and cool!

As much as I'd love to keep fighting 1 gym leader every chapter, I really didn't have the energy to keep playing at the time so I end up stopping here. On the bright side, this chapter was basically just a collectathon of items and teammates so we've got good backup now!
The top post will be edited shortly.
If you read this, I greatly appreciate your interest, and I do hope you have a fantastic day.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
----------Chapter 5: Double Gym----------
Was too busy to properly update the past week but I'm finally back around to it!
Firstly, I want back (and forward to the next routes, I guess) and fought all the trainers I ignored when I was in areas the first time.
Movesets changed a little bit, mainly Burdock now having Night Slash.
Also Luxray have Lightningrod which is cool but also terrifying.

Running along to the fairgrounds in Nimbasa, we have an awkward ferris wheel ride with N.
The battle right after, he has a Shellos. Krushem destroys it with Dig then levels up and learns one of my favourite moves, STEAMROLLER.
Then he's got a Nidoran F, not a threat.
Then a Golurk! But, Sierra OHKOs it with Wood Hammer anyway.
Finally, Stunfisk is just repeatedly ice punched by Ginger until its nothing but cold flounder paste.

Immediately after healing you know we tacklin that gym son!
Every single trainer in the gym has Pokemon so boring I didn't even bother writing them down, aside from one rich boy that has a Deoxys.
Anyway:

VS. CHIEF DUDLEY
Heheheheh Dudley
Sierra Vs. Gardevoir. It has Heat Wave so I end up having to switch out, but at least Sierra gets it to low HP first so Dudley wastes a potion.
Krushem ends up OHKO-ing it with Steamroller, buuuut gets burned by Heat Wave.
Gatorade Vs. Litwick, easy 2HKO with Brine.
Peppers Vs. Gothorita, it blast burns Peppers for some reason so Flare Blitz OHKOs it.
Oh yeah, Gym leaders are legally only allowed to have 3 Pokemon in this game.
We swipe ourselves the Bolt Badge and TM72 - Poison Fang.

Usually I'd end a chapter after a Gym Battle but since there was none last time I might as well do 2.
Cheren/Mike is up ahead and apparantly I was so unimpressed by his team all I wrote was "He has all little cup looking *******s", then of course his Ariados.
After doing that thing with Alder and that double battle I make my way like 90% across Driftveil Drawbridge then remember I can get an encounter on it with those feather spots!
"Tassimo" - :torkoal: - Level 24 - Thick Fat Ability - Bashful Nature
-Bubblebeam
-Relic Song
-Dragon Tail
-Vicegrip

Well that's really interesting, pure fire type but with Thick Fat, a good defensive turtle boy.
As for the Cold Storage encounter:
"Mr Sodars" - :mantine: - Level 21 - Static Ability - Hasty Nature
-Uproar
-Energy Ball
-Dragon Tail
-Poison Tail

What's with all these Pokemon having Dragon Tail?
Just to get all the encounters out of the way first, I also go ahead to Route 6 to get my encounter there.

"PROTEIN!" - :regirock: - Level 23 - Guts Ability - Naive Nature
-Iron Tail
-Heat Wave
-Flash Cannon
-Flare Blitz

OH HELL EFFING YES AS SOON AS I HAVE A CHANCE I'M USING THIS.

Anyway, gotta do the cold storage stuff. Peppers tries to learn Glaciate but I ignore that, Peppers Moveset is already too good. Burdock also tries to learn Silver Wind, ignored that as well.
Here's the item haul for both Route 6 and Driftveil City:
Macho Brace, Rocky Helmet, Nugget, Resist Wing, Big Pearl, Nest Ball, Max Ether, Green Scarf, Helix Fossil.
Helix Effing Fossil. Another free Pokemon. H e c k.

Here's the second Gym of the chapter to make up for last time!
VS. CHIEF JASMINE
Burdock Vs. Manaphy. Alright, Manaphy has Dark Void and Air Slash, but doesn't seem to have any water moves, so I leave Burdock in. The fight isn't scary but GOD with all the sleeping and flinching it takes about 12 turns. Then Burdock tries to learn Leech Life. If it was Gen 7 Leech Life maybe, but its still base like 20 or whatever so no.
Ginger Vs. Alomomola. Thunderbolt does a hefty chunk to it, but it has Vital Throw so I switch to Gatorade and just Dizzy Punch it.
Sierra Vs. Quagsire. Wood Hammer OHKOs without much fuss.

Another Badge, and we dont get the TM 'til outside Chargestone Cave, so that's all for this chapter-
I'll update the team stuff in a few minutes.
If you've read another chapter of this, thank you kindly for keeping up! I do appreciate it