Rolling Out: A Pokemon Crystal Speedrun!

Flo

Spectacular Genie Superstar
Time Zone
BST
You didn't think we were just doing Zelda, right fellas?

Your Goal: Defeat Whitney and obtain the Plain Badge. That's it.

RULES:
1. You will be using Pokemon Crystal for this one, so any form of that. If you want to use the big bad E-Word, make sure the speed is locked to 100%. Don't ask us where to get it. Use Google. No Speeding up either.
2. Really, do anything to get there. Except cheats. Don't do those. No Action Replays, Gamesharks or duplications.

SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Fortunately, Pokemon gives you times and badge count on save, so we can use that. You will either send us a picture you took of the screen or a screenshot. Alongside that, we'll need proof it's you. Name your player after your username and cabin. For example, if I were to submit and I was in cabin 3, my character would be named floc3. If your username is too long, just shorten it as necessary.
EDIT: hello its me boss and im stupid instead of a number like i assumed was able to be put in so just put in your username or an abbreviated version of it ok thanks

All submissions should be PM'ed to me (Flo) and results will be announced on Friday. Any additional questions can be asked here. You can make as many submissions updating your time as you like, but I will only count the most recent submission.

Good Luck!

Scores:

1st Place: 100 Points
2nd Place: 50 Points
3rd Place: 25 Points
All Submissions get 20 Points

Last edited:

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
edited cuz im dumb as ****

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
heyyyy srry for the shoddy post but here u go lads

1st is Scott with 40 minutes in his run.
2nd is shhmew with 45 minutes in her run.
and 3rd is Franciscosta with 51 minutes in his run.

thanks to everyone else who submitted as well!!
points already been added for winners and participants