I drew it myself! It's actually a redraw of this really old drawing that I made like 4 years ago. Recently I was like "yeah this needs some updating" so I tried my hand at it again and that's what I came up with.
Are you allergic to any foods?
As far as I'm aware I'm not allergic to any foods but my nose is stupid and I sneeze to like the smallest spec of dust. Unrelated-ish but allergy season hits me hard lol.
Oh I forgot about this! Ty for bumping this so that I didn't completely miss Regine's questions lol.
What are you planning for your next drawing?
Hmm, I haven't quite decided yet. I have a few ideas in mind which include a Zelda/Sheik mid transformation or without her cap and scarf, or some character with their back turned but their head still looking towards the frame. But of course, now it'll be likely a Secret Santa gift that'll be my next drawing :p
Rate each main series Final Fantasy game on a scale of 1-10. Descriptions encouraged but not required.
Hmm, tough choice. I actually haven't played as many FF games as you would have thought. I'll include spin offs too because there's a few I enjoy quite a bit. Some of them I also did play a decent amount of but never beat, but I'll put them because why the hell not.
1. Final Fantasy XIV: I've gotten quite burnt out of this game but I've probably had the most enjoyment of this game of any Final Fantasy. It's an MMO unlike the other FF games though, so maybe that's cheating a bit to say that. Regardless, I've had literally thousands of hours sunk into this game (more than 5000 hours, send help). I think there's a lot of flaws to this game, and there's way too many design choices I don't agree with, but this game probably really is just my favorite if I had to pick one. But again, maybe it's cheating a bit to put this at the top for how different it is to the other FF games. Also, catgirls. I have no shame.
2. Final Fantasy IV: I absolutely love this game and everything about it. It's also where my username comes from. This was probably the first Final Fantasy game I really could say that I could addicted to. I haven't played this game in a while, I probably should actually.
3. Final Fantasy X: My first Final Fantasy game I played. It's clearly a dated game, and whether or not it aged well is up for debate but I absolutely love this game. There's some definite nostalgia going into my choice but the story and characters were amazing. I remember putting this game down after getting to the final boss since I couldn't beat it, but then picking it up like 6 months later and trying again lol. Great game.
4. Final Fantasy VII: I originally didn't like this game actually and thus never beat it, but as I got older, I really started to have more appreciation for it. It's such an iconic game, with an amazing plot and some of the most iconic scenes ever in a video game (yeah, that one). I personally absolutely love Cloud's character. He seems like the typical edgy protagonist, but throughout the game he shows himself as more than just that.
5. Final Fantasy XV: This game is such a deviation from the "traditional" Final Fantasy theme, but I think it's still great. It's a game that's extremely barebones and incomplete, but I still enjoy it. There's a ton of content added to the game that I haven't played or tried apart from the character episodes which were a blast. Fun game, but only if you classify it as a game of it's own and not a Final Fantasy game.
6. Final Fantasy XII: I never actually beat this game since I got stuck on a boss that made 12 year old me ragequit, but it's a beautiful game. I couldn't come back to this game since I sold the game before I grew up to be able to appreciate this, unfortunately. From what I have played of it, it's such a blast. I loved the job system in this game. The characters were all great, and I feel like they all play a significant role in the story. And who knows, if I do end up getting to this game and beating it, it might rank higher than it is right now.
7. Dissidia 012: This game is pretty meh tbh. But 15 year old me doesn't know what makes a good and what makes a bad game. I put hundreds of hours into this game. It's a spin of game with unique and different fighting game mechanics but it had a **** ton of content in it that I really had fun with.
8. Final Fantasy IV The After Years: A unique episode based sequel to FFIV. This was pretty neat and I liked it. But I didn't really feel the same way about it as I did the original game though. Still fun and a blast to play.
9/10. Final Fantasy XIII-2: Improvement to the previous awful game. I actually 100% this game because I had a blast with it. The gameplay is still the meh gameplay from the first XIII, but it's a lot of the other changes that add up. I enjoyed the time travel aspect of it, despite how confusing it can be. Story wasn't amazing or terrible, but I liked it. Fun experience overall.
9/10. Lightning Returns - Final Fantasy XIII - While it is a massive improvement to the previous FFXIII series, I didn't like or dislike it more than XII-2. As a teen, I thought this was a great game with my small knowledge of other great games out there. I thought the system mechanics were pretty neat though, despite there being a ton of this that just made me go ????. I loved the job system in this game as well, being able to play dress up Barbies with Lightning.
11. Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII: The story in this game really hit me, especially towards the end. Despite knowing exactly what was gonna happen, it was in a way that was really rough. The gameplay was very average. But still an enjoyable experience. Very short and linear game though.
12. Final Fantasy XIII: Is this a game or a movie? Average game at best. I never beat this game till like 3 years after starting it because I only came back to it again after talking to some friends that made me get interested in it again. While the open world part is fun, it just took too long to get to that point.
13. World of Final Fantasy: I didn't like this game. I just found it boring. Nothing against it, but it just wasn't for me.
14. Dissidia NT: While I loved the previous Dissidia, this one didn't quite scratch that same itch. I didn't like the 3v3 and the lack of RPG elements to it. It's fun, but I got bored quickly. Shoutout to my favorite Final Fantasy character just recently being added as DLC for the game though.
Everything else I either forgot about or didn't play.
How do you classify a "bad" response?
Hmm, interesting question. I'd say that it depends on the type of question. A response to a yes/no question and a response to a question that needs more detail are two questions that I'd say could be examples of two different acceptable responses. A bad response would be something that leaves a lot to be desired. For example, somebody asks what somebody thinks of their drawing or how to improve it gets a response that says "It's ok, it's decent" is a bad response to me. It doesn't give any sort of actual information. Yet, to somebody else, maybe they just wanted to get a quick response liek that so they're fine. Though at the same time a response like that could be completely fine for a different question, like what somebody thinks about a new movie before they want to watch it themselves. So I guess I'd say a bad response is one that doesn't
Where does your username come from?
It came from one of the playable protagonists from Final Fantasy IV!
Favorite subforum here on Marriland?
I'd probably say that it'd be a tie between General Chat or the Art Boards. Video Games comes close too though.
Best maps for Cytus, Cytus 2, and Deemo?
Oooh, tough one. For Cytus I'd say "Area 184 - Platinum Mix" or "The Sacred Story". Cytus II could argue either "For You the Bellz Toll", "Body Talk", or "Keep It Up". Deemo is easily "Saika". Keep It Up and Area 184 are probably my most played song of all of these though.
How do you feel about your FB feed devolving into almost all subtle asian traits?
I never log into Facebook so I don't see it ever :p
Best League login screen music?
Easily Irelia or URF.
1. wuu2 nowadays?
Not much, I'm just finishing up college now. Currently in my fourth year but probably won't finish for another quarter of my school year. Outside of school, I'm just doing what I usually do like playing video games and being lazy.
2. what's your fav thing to do atm?
Hmm, I'd probably say playing video games as usual and drawing nowadays.
My 3 favorite Pokemon are easily Manectric, Vaporeon, and Ninetales. For the longest time it was Manectric. I absolutely love this Pokemon. But lately I haven't really cared much for it, so now I'd say it's Vaporeon.
How'd it come to be your favorite Pokemon?
The primary reason is just Vaporeon's design. I always thought this Pokemon was just absolutely beautiful. I've always been into Water type Pokemon and I'd say it's probably my favorite type. This love for this Pokemon further increased when I decided to Masuda for a shiny Eevee. I decided to evolve it into a Vaporeon, and it eventually just stuck with me.
One hobby you'd like to pick up at some point in your life?
I'd probably say that apart from the hobby that I want to do to be able to do more types of drawing, since I technically already do that, I'd say learning and instrument. Piano in particular since I think it just sounds lovely.
Pickup truck or sedan?
Definitely Sedan. I'm not into big pickup trucks and I like having a nice medium sized car.