• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

Say Something Nice About the Above Poster v2

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I am proud of you for finally starting to see your counselor and finally taking that first step forward, and I know that even if you don't believe it you will be able to overcome your problems and have an enjoyable and fulfilling life. You're a lot stronger than you think you are.

Also you're my MarriProm date so I guess you're okay in that regard too.

Godot

Tactician
AKA
Connor, Godot, Mir, Godet, Mimir, Wise
Time Zone
Central Time
You are clearly a kind and caring person, as evidenced by the above post. On top of that, your sense of humor is awesome.

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
So, you like rock and metal music huh? Your coolness factor just went up big time in my eyes!

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
I think you are too! We should talk more often :) Also, I think it's pretty cool how you and the other Ben teamed up for this year's Marri Prom! Ngl, I thought you two were gonna crush the competition in the Pokemon tournament! But alas, the Pokegods were not in your favor #relatable :( But hey, look on the bright side: at least we both can be sad couples together haha! :P

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
You are someone that is very appreciative of small acts of kindness and you value your friendships a lot. It's been a pleasure getting to know you.

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
You're my main hockey bud on the forums, which I'm definitely appreciative of, lol. It's always fun talking hockey with you. Aside from that, you're a pretty cool guy and really nice to boot. Definitely one of my favorite people on the forums.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
AKA
Daam
You have a lot of weird energy and it’s pretty fun and infectious :happy: you liven up chats with your distinct style of posting so it’s pretty awesome

AKA
Carson, Mudkip
Time Zone
IGN
bbop
You're a funny guy and your piano skills always impressed me! also woomy :J
have no idea how to play piano but thank you:joyous:

You're a pretty funny gal, and your dedication to Jojo is impressive also I literally just realized you and ty have matching themes:thisisfine:

Dregran

Shocking Star
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
Time Zone
UTC +10
You're really positive and I've enjoyed seeing your posts on the forums. I hope you stick around!

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
Brett! <3 You know how I feel about you, but I want you to hear it anyway! You're one of my best friends here. I love talking to you whenever we do, hearing how your life is going, all that stuff. I'm so happy you're my friend! Love you <3

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
You probably hear this a lot but man, your singing voice is absolutely amazing. In both of the productions made on the forums, you absolutely KILLED IT. Your voice is a blessing to my ears personally.

Also you are just a fun person to be around. ^^