Say Something Nice About the Above Poster v2

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
You’re a good friend and look out for the people you’re close to. You make efforts to improve yourself and be the person you want to be which is so admirable! It’s great to see you back.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
You're pleasant to work with and so good for this community. I can tell that your passion and dedication have led to you putting in a lot of effort, and I appreciate the kind of integrity and character that shows!

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
we haven’t talked too much, but u seem like a rlly hardworking person and i’d love to get to know u better!

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Rosie
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Rhi, Cali, or Rosie
You helped calm me down with an anxiety attack I had. So thanks, you helped.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
You're making progress with your mentioned anxiety problems and facing new job head on too, go progress! You got this friend, kick some ass

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i love u

sometimes i feel like you're the only person who actually listens to me and understands me and that's invaluable. a good listener imdeed

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Oh man, where to start. Your profile says that you're in our hearts and it's true. I believe you genuinely care about every single person you meet and we're blessed to know you.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Hey hey you you. You are pretty cool cool.

In all seriousness you can be a very chill, fun guy to talk and hang out with .

Kirichaki

Monokuma appears!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
I really admire you. You're very kind, really like Danganronpa, history, and really showed a determination to find things and go out of your way dong stuff for Smash Camp and any time I see people doing things like that it makes me so so happy. Keep being an awesome person Kaity.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
All the work you put into Smash Camp so we could enjoy it really shows how passionate you are about things you care about. I may not know you well on a personal level, but that’s so admirable, and your hard work is something to take pride in!

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
ur always so considerate of other people’s feeings and even when things might not be goin great for urself, u still try to find light in the world. i love u so much and i’m so happy we’re friends

Silver

Ice Ice Baby
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Christian
You’re a kind, genuine guy whose not afraid to speak his mind, yet does so in a tactful way. Overall, a solid person.

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
I don't know if I said already, but it's great having you back and I always enjoyed what you had to offer even before you took your initial leave. I hope to see more from you in this newer place down the road.

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
You are a joy to talk with and genuine as well! All your posts about going on so many trips brings a smile on my face every time. I'm glad I've got to know you a little better.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Honestly I wish I got to see more of you around the forums! You come across to me as fun-loving and relatable.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
You're a wonderful person, and one of the nicest people I've ever talked with. :)

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
You're a pretty swell and friendly guy, and you definitely have your fair share of interesting and witty remarks throughout your posts!

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
ur always open to listen to what’s goin on in other people’s lives and u can always find the light in the world. u are a light in the world. i’m rlly grateful to have u in my life and i love u a lot <3

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Oh man. You're just such a friendly, kind, genuine person who cares a lot about other people, especially those that you're close to. You aren't afraid to be yourself, and through your struggles your true strength has shown, as you have always found a way to keep on fighting and keep on living. I always enjoy whenever we talk, whether it's our back-and-forth posts on the forums or the deep dark talks about our struggles. It honestly brightens my day any time I get to talk with you even if I don't understand you sometimes. I'm definitely happy whenever I hear that you're happy.

I am fortunate to have you in my life and to be able to call you my best friend. I'm glad how our friendship has blossomed over the past 9 months, and I hope it continues to grow even stronger. <3