Miscellaneous Screem's Coding Corner

Screem

Sir Premium
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
+8 GMT
Switch FC
SW-4503-9262-0045
To further my learning and skills in web design, and CSS, I've opened up this thread so you can request a skin made by me!

/** Shop Rules **/
1. As per usual, all Marriland rules apply.
2. I'll not be using any pictures, art, gfx, etc. unless you have written permission by the artist.
3. All requests MUST follow the request format so I'm able to easily get all of the information needed to create the requested skin, to the best of my ability.
4. Anything else goes, really. I'll make these up as I go, if I need.

/** Request Classification **/
Simple - This may take me up to half a day to a few hours of work to complete.
Intermediate - This may take me up to a day of work to complete.
Complex - This may require multiple days of work to complete.

/** Request types **/
Added functionality - Some functions can be added to make the user experience a lot more positive and smooth.
More color options - Not satisfied with the colors on a website? I can help with that!
Full website re-skin - Completely changing the look and feel of a website.
Other - If the other 3 options don't fit your request, this one does.

/** Request Format **/
1. Request Type:
2. Would you like me to contact you via Discord or PM with any questions?
3. Your Discord Name (if applicable): (Must include the # with numbers after it.)
4. Colors to be used:
5. Links to any artwork to be used:

/** Waiting List **/
1 - @Solar - Azurilland Skin [Complex]
2- Vacant
3 - Vacant​

Last edited:

Screem

Sir Premium
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
+8 GMT
Switch FC
SW-4503-9262-0045
As well as the below examples, I've helped with some official Marriland skins, as well as had some code implemented back on Azurilland to increase a smooth, more pleasant, user experience.

/** FAQ **/

Q: Do you only make skins for Marriland?
A: No. While I have been helping out with some skins for Marriland, I'm able and willing to create a skin for whichever site you would like!

Q: I followed your request formatting but you still rejected my request. What gives?
A: Unfortunately, the language CSS is limited in a lot of ways, such as more intensive functionality being created from scratch that wasn't originally there. If I reject your request, it's because either I'm not confident you have permission from the artist to use copy-written material or it's just not possible with CSS.​

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Complex: Hey Screem, I have a request, or maybe just a question. How close to Azurilland could you get this site to look? I'm not talking just a simple CSS tweak for color or something, I'm talking really making the website look like Azurilland. The logos, the windows, the profiles, posts, font, everything. I would really love to see some kind of Azurilland clone, just for fun, for nostalgia, maybe even for practical use?

Screem

Sir Premium
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
+8 GMT
Switch FC
SW-4503-9262-0045
Complex: Hey Screem, I have a request, or maybe just a question. How close to Azurilland could you get this site to look? I'm not talking just a simple CSS tweak for color or something, I'm talking really making the website look like Azurilland. The logos, the windows, the profiles, posts, font, everything. I would really love to see some kind of Azurilland clone, just for fun, for nostalgia, maybe even for practical use?
I could get this site to look extremely similar to Azurilland. It'll take a while, if you want me to go ahead and create it, but I don't see anything that would stand out as a major issue stopping anyone from making it look almost exactly the same.

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I could get this site to look extremely similar to Azurilland. It'll take a while, if you want me to go ahead and create it, but I don't see anything that would stand out as a major issue stopping anyone from making it look almost exactly the same.
Well then Sir Premium. Make it so. OwO
And take your time!