Portfolio Seb's Pokemon Art

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
Hello, I wanted to share my art! I have some pokemon and non-pokemon art.

Luxray in grass

This is my most recent drawing. It took me around 7-8 hours I think.
This colorful creature took 1.5 hours at most. I really wanted to make something colorful!
This one didn't take too long either, maybe two hours? I was experimenting with lighting.
This is my DND character, Eruthas the tiefling. He's a cleric :)

This one is from a long time ago - like, a year ago! It probably took me 15 minutes or so.

You can find much more art of mine at my deviantart. This is some PG-13+ material on there, so be careful. You can find drawings of my DND character!

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
Woah, some pretty awesome drawings! The way the creatures are drawn look very mythical and storybook-like. That second one is so creative and colourful :o

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
Woah, some pretty awesome drawings! The way the creatures are drawn look very mythical and storybook-like. That second one is so creative and colourful :o
Thank you so much! I was inspired by other artists to make it all those different colors. I am glad to hear they are mythical, I want to be an illustrator some day.

I am working on another drawing that I will post here when I can, I'm quite frustrated with it though. I'm trying to improve on dramatic lighting. My first attempt was that Suicune drawing. My second attempt hopefully will be up later today.

[update]

This is a redraw of this old thing from ages ago. I was trying to experiment with dramatic lighting. However, I'm pretty disappointed with the results - I made it much more cartoony than the old version, in an effort to be more exciting I guess. I'm not sure if I'll put it on deviantart or not.

Last edited:

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora

I did this self-portrait today for 6 hours straight! I had a lot of fun with it and to be honest it looks just like me! I would really appreciate feedback on this :)